Sri Lanka will Not Abide By UNHRC Resolution

Adux

Country flag
:facepalm:..and the Vetal goes back up the Tamarind tree..

For the n+1 time, no one opposed decimating LTTE...it was the genocide of the tamil civilians in the pretext of eliminating the LTTE that is the cause of groundswell in TN. I also mentioned that we send 40 MPS to parliament and we know how to get our things done be it Lankan issue or Mullai periyar.

I'm least interested in your psychoanalysis about me..Thanks but no thanks..
You mean the same, when you said support the rebel force in the previous post. There is only one rebel force, that is the LTTE. You are a LTTE supporter and you are playing your taaqiya. Go ahead, everybody else can see the tamasha you have made of yourself.
Mullaperiyar, tough luck. Guess, who has just allocated funds for a new dam, Welcome to Kerala

amitkriit

You mean the same, when you said support the rebel force in the previous post. There is only one rebel force, that is the LTTE. You are a LTTE supporter and you are playing your taaqiya. Go ahead, everybody else can see the tamasha you have made of yourself.
Mullaperiyar, tough luck. Guess, who has just allocated funds for a new dam, Welcome to Kerala
Please don't fight your own countrymen over an issue which concerns a foreign country, no matter how bizarre those views of our countrymen seem to you, but their views are more important than the rest of the world. As far as Sri Lanka is concerned, it must be punished for what it did in 1971 (supported Pakistan) and still doing it by inviting China into our backyard. I believe our foreign policy must be driven by self-interest, and this is in India's interest to instil some sense into the Sri Lankan leadership.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Please don't fight your own countrymen over an issue which concerns a foreign country, no matter how bizarre those views of our countrymen seem to you, but their views are more important than the rest of the world. As far as Sri Lanka is concerned, it must be punished for what it did in 1971 (supported Pakistan) and still doing it by inviting China into our backyard. I believe our foreign policy must be driven by self-interest, and this is in India's interest to instil some sense into the Sri Lankan leadership.
:hail:

Thanks mate. Whoosh. I have been saying that from the first but no one listens. You speak for the SL Tamils, you get labelled a LTTE sympathiser-nice and easy.

Rather than worrying too much on the SL becoming a Chicom lapdogs and just turning blind eye to their arrogance, just ask the GoI to confront them.

No one gets respect by begging. You have to command it:fyeah:

Adux

Country flag
I am sorry, I am not a emotional fool. Punished, that happened 40 years ago, why didnt we do anything before this? So they give berthing rights to one Pakistani submarine, and you take over their country? A little excessive dont you think?

Inviting China? Why wasnt India interested in investing in their country? Why didnt we build the port? So are we going to punish Bangladesh and Burma for building similar ports?
You do know that the both China and Sri Lanka are aware, that port is toast(commercial ) at the first event of an Indian invasion. It is completely idiotic to even believe that Sri Lanka would man-up against India, with what and whom?

Please dont make my country go to war with another country because of a small percentage of my countrymen(unfortunately) think they are the same because they speak the same language.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Whatever length India could go on SL and SL tamils issues has already been covered and this vote was latest.
We have seen the results in 1989-91 of what happened when we involved a bit too much.
To be honest I would have liked us to abstain from the vote. But being the most relavant regional power it was obviously tough to abstain as well.
A balanced posture from UN could have included what LTTE messed up in SL, but now that LTTE is dead for 3 yrs its like beating a dead horse.
Sri Lankans have just come out of a long suffocating spell and exasperation is obvious. I guess we'll be back to usual business (atleast in international relations) once the tempers cool down.
We also have to continue to follow up for proper settlement and rehab of SL tamils or this thing would most unwantedly haunt the Indian politics in days to come.

Regards,
Virendra

Adux

Country flag
Whatever length India could go on SL and SL tamils issues has already been covered and this vote was latest.
We have seen the results in 1989 of what happened when we involved a bit too much.
To be honest I would have liked us to abstain from the vote. But being the most relavant regional power it was obviously tough to abstain as well.
A balanced posture from UN could have included what LTTE messed up in SL, but now that LTTE is dead for 3 yrs its like beating a dead horse.
Sri Lankans have just come out of a long suffocating spell and exasperation is obvious. I guess we'll be back to usual business (atleast in international relations) once the tempers cool down.
We also have to continue to follow up for proper settlement and rehab of SL tamils or this thing would most unwantedly haunt the Indian politics in days to come.

Regards,
Virendra
Whatever LTTE was, it is unpardonable what SL did to the SL Tamils. But is it for us to go and fight their battles? I feel sad for them, I feel disgusted at what the Sri Lankans did to their fellow country men, they are not worthy to wear a uniform. But is it for us to teach them a lesson? What do we gain? Oil, Territory? What? Its not worth our time or effort!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles