Sri Lanka to continue to train its military personnel in India

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
If GoI is training that same govt is providing houses in SL for displaced Tamils. Have you read the newspaper. What is GoI doing for Rehabilitation. You did not know about it or even acknowledge that. 4,30000 homes are being constructed for Resettlement.But that will never be praised. I just wonder why you see so selectively.This GoI is not mine or yours Its a collective govt. Just for God sake don't blame Hindians for this.
India saiud in 2009 that it would build 50000 houses. Earlier this year it was reported that less than 1000 houses were built. Some are occupied by Sinhala settlers!!!!

A reporter whio entered the area secretly said that he saw demolished houses everywhere but saw new Buddhist viharas (temples) in those areas. Long live India Sri Lanka bhai bhai!

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
NO. State has no say in where military bases are constructed. It is 100% indian gov decision.
Show me the Constitution of India where it is said so. I want the provision from where you know this ! Have you read even a single time in your life about constitution of India. Gimme some time I will let you know what is the power of state govt in Army and in which way!

blank_quest

Country flag
India saiud in 2009 that it would build 50000 houses. Earlier this year it was reported that less than 1000 houses were built. Some are occupied by Sinhala settlers!!!!

A reporter whio entered the area secretly said that he saw demolished houses everywhere but saw new Buddhist viharas (temples) in those areas. Long live India Sri Lanka bhai bhai!
You should give links with your point, I find very less substance in this news. Whats the source of your claim?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Hey - when you, by your own admission, don't care about the integrity and unity of India and would do your best to break it, I am not sure why we should care about what you think.

Phenom

People may not care about what Kayal thinks, but you should care about how many people think like him. As long as the current policy continues, people like Kayal would only increase in number in tamilnadu,

Hopefully the stupid policies would stop before their numbers increase further.

Reactions: KS

KS

Bye bye DFI
Hey - when you, by your own admission, don't care about the integrity and unity of India and would do your best to break it, I am not sure why we should care about what you think.
Dont care and people like Kayal will only increase. At some point people would be 'forced' to care. Lets hope, for all our sake, things dont get that ugly.

If GoI is training that same govt is providing houses in SL for displaced Tamils. Have you read the newspaper. What is GoI doing for Rehabilitation. You did not know about it or even acknowledge that. 4,30000 homes are being constructed for Resettlement.But that will never be praised. I just wonder why you see so selectively.This GoI is not mine or yours Its a collective govt. Just for God sake don't blame Hindians for this.
Till now I have not blamed the Hindians or atleast the whole lot of them..as I know many who do not subsricbe to the notion peddled by the Govt or by few others. Let's just hope that continues.

Moreover all the resettlement, money everything is not given directly to the Tamils, but through the SInhala govt. We all know how effective that is.

Secondly the issue is also about our own fishermen getting killed with the Govt doing abso-----ing-lutely nothing on that.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Till now I have not blamed the Hindians or atleast the whole lot of them..as I know many who do not subsricbe to the notion peddled by the Govt or by few others. Let's just hope that continues
Sorry to interject but who are Hindians ?

blank_quest

Country flag
Dont care and people like Kayal will only increase. At some point people would be 'forced' to care. Lets hope, for all our sake, things dont get that ugly.

Till now I have not blamed the Hindians or atleast the whole lot of them..as I know many who do not subsricbe to the notion peddled by the Govt or by few others. Let's just hope that continues.

Moreover all the resettlement, money everything is not given directly to the Tamils, but through the SInhala govt. We all know how effective that is.

Secondly the issue is also about our own fishermen getting killed with the Govt doing abso-----ing-lutely nothing on that.
1.First things is that-- To make it clear no one Should blame "Whole lot of Hindian" because Army Works under President. President works Under PM's advice, PM works under Sonia ji and UPA party Cabinet. In UP/Bihar none of the party is in UPA alliance -In U.P SP is in power and in Bihar NDA lead JDU alliance for info- . And I don't subscribe the outside support of Mulayam ,for keeping 'communal' forces out, to UPA as an alliance. So, even thinking that its all because of Hindian will be wrong.
2.I also feel frustrated when I read news paper about Fishermen being killed or captured by SL.
3.T.N govt Should feel something is wrong and it should approach the HC or SC because SC/HC have the power to decide the federal cases b/w State-State or Center-State relations.
4.Why not any one asks the TN govt. to be more assertive. Directly blaming GoI will do no good. Even SC will reject the case at face value without the report from State govt. Let the TN Govt.initiate the task. Who has stopped the govt. TN govt should Question the Intention of Central Govt i.e. GoI , that wrongs have been done to the citizens.
:frusty: I should be silent or I will be seen as another Hindian against a Tamilian :shocked: I never knew TN have this much hate...

Last edited:

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
T.N govt Should feel something is wrong and it should approach the HC or SC because SC/HC have the power to decide the federal cases b/w State-State or Center-State relations....

People did file lawsuit and Madras High Court odered Coast Guard to protect TN fishermen. India gov said that Lankan Navy did not attack, may be Lankan fishermen.

Come on., When did Lanka allow its fishermen to carry guns.

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Staunch Anti-Hindi ( I said because read this -http://www.dmk.in/hindi.html)Party that is under UPA Alliance officially i.e. DMK is should also be blamed. Why don't I see any one blaming DMK for supporting UPA. Its sad to feel degraded by our own countrymen :(.
I do. In my opinion Karunanidhi is a corrupt traitor to the Tamil people.

blank_quest

Country flag
People did file lawsuit and Madras High Court odered Coast Guard to protect TN fishermen. India gov said that Lankan Navy did not attack, may be Lankan fishermen.

Come on., When did Lanka allow its fishermen to carry guns.
Where is the link ? Show me where did this Bastard UPA govt.:frusty: has said that? Show me the link ~

kayal

Tihar Jail
Banned
Where is the link ? Show me where did this Bastard UPA govt.:frusty: has said that? Show me the link ~
It is not just UPA, BJP did not do anythi ng either. So let us not just blame UPA.

blank_quest

Country flag
It is not just UPA, BJP did not do anythi ng either. So let us not just blame UPA.
I don't know about BJP. I know the Central Govt. of UPA. And its the failure of State as well as Central Govt. by the way Show the link ! You made some statements earlier,

opesys

Even DMK which a party from Tamil Nadu with Tamil MPs being at the centre has not done anything either... If you are honest blame them also who are Tamilians themselves. Even today DMK can demand anything from the center and will get it.. but Tamil MPs haven't made any effort either...we all know what Maran, Raja, Kanimozhi did being at the center...

My point is blame everyone responsible.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is Sri Lanka's clever diplomacy to even out with the charge that they are getting pro China.

They buy Chinese and give them ports etc and asks India for soft defence actions like training, which amounts to zilch!

If India says no, then they can turn around and say, well we tried, but India is not interested and so we will have to turn to China!

Clever little ticks!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It is Sri Lanka's clever diplomacy to even out with the charge that they are getting pro China.

They buy Chinese and give them ports etc and asks India for soft defence actions like training, which amounts to zilch!

If India says no, then they can turn around and say, well we tried, but India is not interested and so we will have to turn to China!

Clever little ticks!
Thanks Sir, for pointing it out for future reference.

This will help that Indians are not feeding on the bait.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles