Sri Lanka Opens $500 Million Port Terminal Built by China

HeinzGud

Country flag
the last time we made a serious strategic mistake,but this time we'll make sure that S.L. ceases to exist as a free and independent country.we'll abopt the same tactics which we have adopted in case of Balochistan creating a group pro-indian Tamil freedom fighters in S.L.we have got everything necessary to do this including huge amount of money and we all know that money matters most in every conflict.
Why don't you spend that money on the well being of your citizens?

mikhail

Country flag
Why don't you spend that money on the well being of your citizens?
its our money after all,so we'll spend it accordingly.just a small suggestion,if you guys stop getting cozy with our hostile neighbors and stop being hostile to the ethnic Tamil population of S.L.and start punishing all those responsible for the genocide of innocent Tamil civilians then i don't think we'll have any problem with S.L.But until you do this hostility will exist between the two countries.

HeinzGud

Country flag
its our money after all,so we'll spend it accordingly.just a small suggestion,if you guys stop getting cozy with our hostile neighbors and stop being hostile to the ethnic Tamil population of S.L.and start punishing all those responsible for the genocide of innocent Tamil civilians then i don't think we'll have any problem with S.L.But until you do this hostility will exist between the two countries.
If the money is yours then it's our choice to choose who ever to cozy up with and we have punished the people who are responsible to the genocide of innocent Tamil civilians by killing the piribaharan.

mikhail

Country flag
If the money is yours then it's our choice to choose who ever to cozy up with and we have punished the people who are responsible to the genocide of innocent Tamil civilians by killing the piribaharan.
then better be prepared when all hell breaks loose on your little country!you guys are historical backstabbers.didn't you support the pakistanis during the '71 Indo-pak war by refuelling their warships.now you tell me one thing,what did India do anything against your country at that time!but still you supported our enemy by helping them in refuelling their ships!

Kito

We have right deal what ever country we need to deal with. India's hostile countries aren't become ours too. ;)

mikhail

Country flag
We have right deal what ever country we need to deal with. India's hostile countries aren't become ours too. ;)
but the fact is you have got only one immediate neighbor that too is India.so if tomorrow we decide to teach you guys a lesson for your arrogance then in all probability neither any of your "so called" friends will come to your rescue nor will they shed any tear for S.L.got it mate!:cool2:

Kito

but the fact is you have got only one immediate neighbor that too is India.so if tomorrow we decide to teach you guys a lesson for your arrogance then in all probability neither any of your "so called" friends will come to your rescue nor will they shed any tear for S.L.got it mate!:cool2:
yeah, man. India needs leaders like you!

t_co

the last time we made a serious strategic mistake,but this time we'll make sure that S.L. ceases to exist as a free and independent country.we'll abopt the same tactics which we have adopted in case of Balochistan creating a group pro-indian Tamil freedom fighters in S.L.we have got everything necessary to do this including huge amount of money and we all know that money matters most in every conflict.
:rofl: riling up ethnic strife as a means to exert pressure is such an unbelievably stupid way to conduct diplomacy, I almost want to encourage you to take the Indian Foreign Service exams

t_co

FYI, a neat analogy to SL-India would be Taiwan-China; both Taiwan and China had large Hakka populations both on the island and in neighboring Fujian province. Hakkas are a non-Han ethnic minority, analogous to the Tamils in India and SL. But even though China and Taiwan were at odds for most of the Cold War (and to some extent, still are), neither of them used that common ethnic minority to exert pressure on each other. Instead, Deng Xiaoping used the Hakka community in the 1980s as a way to maintain some semblance of brotherhood, and now the Hakka community is one of the largest sources of pro-unification sentiment on both sides of the strait. (Deng himself was a Hakka.)

By contrast, Rahul Gandhi botched up his relations with the Tamils so badly they martyred him.

amoy

:rofl: riling up ethnic strife as a means to exert pressure is such an unbelievably stupid way to conduct diplomacy, I almost want to encourage you to take the Indian Foreign Service exams
It's not merely about diplomacy. India shall have become a constructive power in South Asia, with her cultural and economic might!

What does a war-torn SL need the most? Investment, infra, job creation, education etc. etc. but what has Tovarish @mikhail come up with? Nothing but war-mongering rhetoric, which step by step is cornering a neighbour (non-enemy) . Indeed counter-productive isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

amoy

FYI, a neat analogy to SL-India would be Taiwan-China; both Taiwan and China had large Hakka populations both on the island and in neighboring Fujian province. Hakkas are a non-Han ethnic minority, analogous to the Tamils in India and SL. But even though China and Taiwan were at odds for most of the Cold War (and to some extent, still are), neither of them used that common ethnic minority to exert pressure on each other. Instead, Deng Xiaoping used the Hakka community in the 1980s as a way to maintain some semblance of brotherhood, and now the Hakka community is one of the largest sources of pro-unification sentiment on both sides of the strait. (Deng himself was a Hakka.)

By contrast, Rahul Gandhi botched up his relations with the Tamils so badly they martyred him.
My friend, maybe u're a Chinese but what u wrote is a bit *&^%$# Do more search before *&^%$

I refer to Taiwan and Hakka parts

t_co

It's not merely about diplomacy. India shall have become a constructive power in South Asia, with her cultural and economic might!

What does a war-torn SL need the most? Investment, infra, job creation, education etc. etc. but what has Tovarish @mikhail come up with? Nothing but war-mongering rhetoric, which step by step is cornering a neighbour (non-enemy) . Indeed counter-productive isn't it?
Precisely.

The other reason is centered on India itself - one of the easiest ways India can improve its international situation is by improving the economics and stability of its neighborhood. Does mikhail really want SL to turn into Afghanistan redux? How would militarizing the Tamils help India? Remember that they are an essentially stateless ethnicity - what if, after blowing up half of SL, turn around and start pressuring India to hand over chunks of Kerala as well? After all, the classic example of such a stateless ethnicity split across boundaries (the Kurds) has shown that their loyalties lie not to the hand that gives them weapons but to their own trigger fingers...

t_co

My friend, maybe u're a Chinese but what u wrote is a bit *&^%$# Do more search before *&^%$

I refer to Taiwan and Hakka parts
Hmmm, I'm merely rehashing what a relative told me when I was much younger. I might have misunderstood him. Could you elaborate?

mikhail

Country flag
actually i wanted to take the U.P.S.C. exam(due to my sheer knowledge in geo-politics) but then again my first preference was always to become a high ranking Police officer,so i chose not to appear in the U.P.S.C. exam.
i am merely following the famous "carrot and the stick" policy which have been popularised by china recently.when you can go on threatening your little neighbors just for fun,why can't we!
S.L. is responsible for the single biggest genocide of innocent Hindu Tamil population in the 21st century and they deserve t be punished but then again how can i hope that the chinis like you will understand their sufferings as china itself has committed some of the worst crimes on its own citizen!

mikhail

Country flag
Precisely.

The other reason is centered on India itself - one of the easiest ways India can improve its international situation is by improving the economics and stability of its neighborhood. Does mikhail really want SL to turn into Afghanistan redux? How would militarizing the Tamils help India? Remember that they are an essentially stateless ethnicity - what if, after blowing up half of SL, turn around and start pressuring India to hand over chunks of Kerala as well? After all, the classic example of such a stateless ethnicity split across boundaries (the Kurds) has shown that their loyalties lie not to the hand that gives them weapons but to their own trigger fingers...
why the hell will they start pressuring us to hand over Kerala!the inhabitants of Kerala are Malayalam and the majority of the Indian Tamils belong to the state of Tamil Nadu and they consider themselves as much Indians as any other non-Tamil Indian would do.S.L. hascommitted some of the worst crimes against humanity on the Hindu Tamil population in their country and as a fellow Hindu majority country its our moral duty to stand beside our S.L. Tamil brothers in their struggle to liberate their homeland from the S.L. atrocities.after we have liberated the northern Tamil majority part of S.L. we will join it with the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.this will satisfy the needs of both the Indian and the S.L. Tamils in the long run!

mikhail

Country flag

we are already a constructive power in S.A.we are doing our bits to reconstruct the war ravaged country of Afganistan.we are building thousands of homes for the S.L. Tamils in the war ravaged parts of Northern S.L.at the same time we are helping Bangladesh with soft credits to construct numerous dams for generating hydro electric power.
we are the single biggest foreign contributor to Nepal and Bhutan.we are running many development programs in these two neighboring countries.we have only got some serious issues with our western neighbor pakistan as this is the country which is solely responsible for all terrorism related problems in India.

HeinzGud

Country flag
S.L. is responsible for the single biggest genocide of innocent Hindu Tamil population in the 21st century and they deserve t be punished but then again how can i hope that the chinis like you will understand their sufferings as china itself has committed some of the worst crimes on its own citizen!
The punishment theory is not because the Sri Lankan army killed Tamils but the LTTE. Tamils wants to get over their great shame of defeat. For that purpose they may even ally with devil himself.

HeinzGud

Country flag
S.L. has committed some of the worst crimes against humanity on the Hindu Tamil population in their country and as a fellow Hindu majority country its our moral duty to stand beside our S.L. Tamil brothers in their struggle to liberate their homeland from the S.L. atrocities.
Then why plunder the fish belongs to your brethren Tamils in Northern Sri Lanka? Then why treat the refugees of Sri Lankan Tamils living in India as second class people? Where are the moral duty of Tamils for that? Besides what have the India or Tamilnadu has done to Sri Lankan Tamils at least for the last 50 years?

Tamil hypocrisy ultimately gives itself away mate. There is nothing more than the shear hatred for the Sinhalese in Indian Tamil minds. Nothing more than that.

after we have liberated the northern Tamil majority part of S.L. we will join it with the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.this will satisfy the needs of both the Indian and the S.L. Tamils in the long run!
You say you are expert at Geo-politics, but do you know who patronize the Sri Lankan Tamil leaders? It is USA. Do you really think that USA will let Eelam join with Tamilnadu if Eelam broke away from Sinhale?

t_co

actually i wanted to take the U.P.S.C. exam(due to my sheer knowledge in geo-politics) but then again my first preference was always to become a high ranking Police officer,so i chose not to appear in the U.P.S.C. exam.
i am merely following the famous "carrot and the stick" policy which have been popularised by china recently.when you can go on threatening your little neighbors just for fun,why can't we!
Carrot and stick is useful, yes - but ethnic strife is a very difficult stick to use well, with huge risks to the user, as the Tsarnaev brothers, your neighbors in Burma, and Rahul Gandhi himself would tell you.

t_co

why the hell will they start pressuring us to hand over Kerala!the inhabitants of Kerala are Malayalam and the majority of the Indian Tamils belong to the state of Tamil Nadu and they consider themselves as much Indians as any other non-Tamil Indian would do.S.L. hascommitted some of the worst crimes against humanity on the Hindu Tamil population in their country and as a fellow Hindu majority country its our moral duty to stand beside our S.L. Tamil brothers in their struggle to liberate their homeland from the S.L. atrocities.after we have liberated the northern Tamil majority part of S.L. we will join it with the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.this will satisfy the needs of both the Indian and the S.L. Tamils in the long run!
My apologies. I mixed up Tamil Nadu and Kerala in my response.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles