sreesanth

JayATL

what was that cat's name and is he still playing. I use to like him, he played emotionally and a bit rough on the edges. but the guy showed passion and love for cricket.

Oracle

He is still playing. Played in the recent Test Vs SA. He did not make it to the WC squad, which is a surprise though.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
also where is irfan pathan??
why they are keeping him aside?
awesome talent he is, I hope he will be back soon with his initial form and more pace. Just look at hese three deliveries in this old video..........Sreeshant cant do that even in dreams........

Last edited by a moderator:

warriorextreme

Country flag
@sabir
yeah he cant
too bad that sob wasim akram gave stupid advices to irfan and that changed his swing completely

Sabir

DFI TEAM
@sabir
yeah he cant
too bad that sob wasim akram gave stupid advices to irfan and that changed his swing completely
I think it is not the fact. Irfan kept on performing even after he met Akram. His decline actually started during Chappel era...

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
@sabir
yeah he cant
Indians seems to see pakistani hand everywhere and call pakistanis as conspiracy buffs.what an irony!!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I wonder if there is the silly Indo Pak rivalry in teaching each other the tricks of the trade.

I believe they always trade ideas since they are all friends, irrespective of what their countries relationship is.

On the field, both sides are the fiercest of rivals!

warriorextreme

Country flag
Indians seems to see pakistani hand everywhere and call pakistanis as conspiracy buffs.what an irony!!!!
lol
i clearly remember that irfan lost his track after so called "advice" on bowling by wasim akram..
otherwise no one gives *^%& to pakistanis.
they are not even capable of playing for their nation without match fixing :rotfl:

SHASH2K2

I think it is not the fact. Irfan kept on performing even after he met Akram. His decline actually started during Chappel era...
You are right . It was Greg chappal who destroyed him.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Warriorextreme.................Wasim Akram is a great cricketer....respected in india too...... I have never seen him making any bad comment against India ( what Imran Khan often does)...........Even when Akram's wife died in Chennai (On the way to Singapore) he praised hospitality and cooperation he had received in India. Anyone who keeps track of cricket knows what happened with Irfan..No need to prove Ajtr comment right..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sob Spot Fixing in IPL- Sreesanth and 2 others arrested Members Corner 30

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles