Spy Aircrafts Of Research Analysis Wing AKA RAW..

Galaxy

Country flag
Than dont ask other what is the use of this or that ?

1. You didn't even read the article before commenting, Search for ARC..

2. Aviation is related to Space ..:rolleyes:

3. Let me tell you this which no one told you is the depth of DIA compare to RAW ? its open, 20km most.. :)

4. So you cant speak, So do I ..
But hey !! It a know fact Electronic gathering.. :D

So, Now you have answered you own multiple questions..
I understood your POV but you didn't got my point. I was asking difference between IAF intelligence agency and RAW aviation wing. Yes. I will get the answer that IAF looks for neighbours AF positions/movement/inventory whereas RAW looks for other things like Terrorism, anti-Indian terrorist camp, movement of few aircraft and all that. May be True, May be not. It can't be proved and that was my main point. Few news circulating on wiki/here and there are not true in such cases.

I said about Satellite images taken by spy satellite and not about ARC and aviation is related to space like that.

Anyway, I understand your POV. I like your posts but we are discussing this topic on Assumption/Opinion which may not be facts. :)

Rahul Singh

Country flag
when PM own man become head of that organisation ( he came from other organisation) then what do you expect to hear in morning briefing when PM himself cross over the border, He must be hearing latest poems from PM at that point of time, No one was punished for Kargil, worse he was not even asked to resign.
In fact Kargil was brilliant of PA, and nothing was more important than timing. Pakistanis know of Indian mentality and they played just accordingly. At one side they were extending their friendship hand at unprecedented stretch and on other side planing to move their troops on to heights. Dialema was if AB Vajpai had reacted earlier he and entire India would have been at risk of getting defamed at international level. Besides, weakening of RAW as organisation started way back in time, precisely after 71 war when IG started to view each and every successful now influential as a threat to her crown which she ultimately saved by imposing emergency. That trend and working style stayed and continuing and i fear will remain so as long as India is run by bureaucrats.

Galaxy

Country flag
Hell, i even know the address, man ! Obviously won't tell that to anyone.
Everyone knows this. I use to go to study near their complex.... But what's going inside is not known. :thumb:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
kunal sir are u sure its for RAW....its looks more of a presidential fleet specially that boeing jet at the end....
I dont but the plane is parked with other RAW planes, From where i got this, The author mentioned abt its role, Note the flag on the tail, Not common in IAF..

Btw, We ever had 707 for Presidential purpose ?

Neil

Country flag
I dont but the plane is parked with other RAW planes, From where i got this, The author mentioned abt its role, Note the flag on the tail, Not common in IAF..

Btw, We ever had 707 for Presidential purpose ?
ok...sir that flag on the tail is common for air india one...

no idea sir...but its looks like 737 and its color matches that of new business jets we bought for president and PM so....

ashicjose

sir other intelligence wings gathering defense related information and regarding raw.....its a mix masala i hope.remember LTTE,MUKTIBAHINI and now baluchi ?

Ya that is fine, But why RAW will need private Army, Navy, Airforce ? To collect info or more info ? But That is already done by Army, Air force, Navy Intelligence wings. In addition, there is also DIA (for all 3 wings combined). What RAW has, 3 Military wings + DIA also have, Indeed much more.

What RAW can do extra ? Then what's the use of 3 wings + DIA ?

I read you mentioned Gulfstream - 3 as part of RAW aviation wing. But who knows this Gulf stream is part of Indian air force and operational at some western airbase ? 8)

Don't go with Wikipedia pages, Anyone can write anything. Even, I did many modification/Addition on many Indian related defence pages. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
It is better to delete this thread...We may be exposing unnecessary information on RAW aircrafts.

Nirvana

Foxbat's were one of the Finest Possessions of RAW !! The world Famous Incursions in Pakistan during the late 80's with Foxbat's flying over 80,000 ft Altitude were Glory day's of R&AW
Some one post Photos of Foxbat's too

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Indian Air-force MIG-25RB may have related with RAW ops..

Air Vice Marshal MSD Wollen, Soviet Air Force Colonel, Gp. Capt. P M Ramachandran, Wg. Cdr. B R Madhav Rao in front of the Mig 25 UB Trainer at Krasnodar, USSR, after the evaluation flights in Apr 79. This was the first occasion that an Indian Air Force Pilot flew a MiG-25

The huge cameras behind the Pilots..

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
@kunal old aircrafts are ok but current RAW aircrafts are not good to be displayed in such a way..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles