Special forces videos

ghost

ALL MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO POST VIDEOS OF VARIOUS SPECIAL FORCES AROUND THE WORLD

RUSSIAN SPECIAL FORCES

[video]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ded6eb8a5c80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

[video]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=df7f26f34942" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

ghost

THIS IS REAL HELMET CAM FOOTAGE DURING REAL OPERATION

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d46_1387490804[/video]

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d46_1387490804[/video]

ghost

THIS IS A HELMET CAM FOOTAGE OF US SPECIAL FORCES RESCUING HOSTAGE IN REAL OPERATION

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f5d_1182893590[/video]

ghost

RUSSIAN SPECIAL FORCES

boris

Country flag
Now that is cool! One thing I did see a lot of was aggression- their room clearance/CQB technique seems to be to aggression first. Comparing this to more methodical and slower paced drills performed by the likes of DEVGRU is interesting.
It'd be awesome if you hung out in the new world sf threadthat ghost has made. I miss the great time we had in the PDF SF thread. Anyway you mentioned DEVGRU, here is a video of them too:

US Naval Special Warfare Development Group - SMU - YouTube

And there is some more from them talking a bit about their basic stuff in general when some DEVGRU guys went to consult for Medal of Honor, those guys got a good disciplnary dose from JSOC.

abingdonboy

Country flag
It'd be awesome if you hung out in the new world sf threadthat ghost has made. I miss the great time we had in the PDF SF thread. Anyway you mentioned DEVGRU, here is a video of them too:

US Naval Special Warfare Development Group - SMU - YouTube

And there is some more from them talking a bit about their basic stuff in general when some DEVGRU guys went to consult for Medal of Honor, those guys got a good disciplnary dose from JSOC.
Another great vid there! And you can see the difference between the SEALS and Delta there- the SEALS are far more "silent but deadly" whereas Delta are more "gung-ho". But that is a relatively old vid of Delta so maybe they've changed their methodology these days. I remember reading in "No Easy Day" by Mark Owen (DEVGRU) about the OBL raid that he said his unit (ST6/DEVGRU) used to be similar to Delta in this vid i.e. very aggressive and brutal but after many tours in Afghanistan and Iraq the unit adopted a much "softer" tone wherein they would get dropped off a few miles away from a target location and approach on foot so as to keep the occupants oblivious. And that they started using silenced weapons as a matter of course (demonstrated in the SEAL vid but not Delta one) again for the same purpose.

Just some interesting differences, like I say, Delta may have learnt similar lessons.....

And yes bro, the SF thread on PDF is very much missing your presence! It's not like the good old days :)

boris

Country flag
Another great vid there! And you can see the difference between the SEALS and Delta there- the SEALS are far more "silent but deadly" whereas Delta are more "gung-ho". But that is a relatively old vid of Delta so maybe they've changed their methodology these days. I remember reading in "No Easy Day" by Mark Owen (DEVGRU) about the OBL raid that he said his unit (ST6/DEVGRU) used to be similar to Delta in this vid i.e. very aggressive and brutal but after many tours in Afghanistan and Iraq the unit adopted a much "softer" tone wherein they would get dropped off a few miles away from a target location and approach on foot so as to keep the occupants oblivious. And that they started using silenced weapons as a matter of course (demonstrated in the SEAL vid but not Delta one) again for the same purpose.

Just some interesting differences, like I say, Delta may have learnt similar lessons.....

And yes bro, the SF thread on PDF is very much missing your presence! It's not like the good old days :)
Thanks a lot man for your kind words.

boris

Country flag
Not needed mate- they are all true! What happened anyway- why'd you get banned from PDF?
I'll be honest and say that well that was my fault. I went on one heck of a trolling marathon that resulted in the ban. I have this bad habit of trolling sometimes and it goes out of control, it happened here too, anyway with ghost starting these threads I'll do what I like to that is share and learn about SF units.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I'll be honest and say that well that was my fault. I went on one heck of a trolling marathon that resulted in the ban. I have this bad habit of trolling sometimes and it goes out of control, it happened here too, anyway with ghost starting these threads I'll do what I like to that is share and learn about SF units.
Fair enough bro! And your SF insights are always a treat.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@ghost , @boris , @abingdonboy.
Thanks for the videos guys, keep 'em coming.

Anyway I watched this video on CQB and I thought I'll post it here.
The video is the first episode of a series called CQB. It deals with some basics of CQB.
I haven't seen all the videos in the series, but I guess you should check it out on YouTube.

Close Quarter Battles: Season 1: Ep. 1: Introduction to Military Special Forces - YouTube

I don't know the name of the unit the host is training with, but it is a Czech Special forces unit.

ghost

To tell you the truth I just love "trolls" they add spice and fun to forum.Especially when other countries member troll.

Unfortunately here they are very strict regarding this .I visit other forum especially for "Trolls" .

Troll bring in the fun hope the admin understand that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles