Special Durood e pak with countless blessings for all our indian muslim brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

alikhan

[video]http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&source=video&cd=3&ved=0CDsQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJi3 7M-5FgOE&rct=j&q=aya%20hai%20bulawa&ei=MN-hTJbpNYyGvgPz2uDfAw&usg=AFQjCNHSoKJ5nJ5vxp-NzZZitnyD7xU71w&cad=rja[/video]

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Isnt Durood E Pak, a Urdu Word? If So, How is it, mentioned in the all the Hadith Quoted, Shouldnt it be in Arabic? If its Urdu, Whats the Arabic for it? Forgive my Ignorance. God Speed

alikhan

salawat-arabic
durood-urdu
salat o salam-persian
durood o salam-urdu
durood shareef-urdu
durood e pak-urdu

Salaam, (also Durood o Salaam in Urdu) is commonly translated as peace or blessings or salutations. One such Salaam, written by a prominent Islamic scholar, Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi is very popular and normally recited after Jumu'ah throughout the world.[citation needed] and is known as Salam-e-Raza.

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Isnt Durood E Pak, a Urdu Word? If So, How is it, mentioned in the all the Hadith Quoted, Shouldnt it be in Arabic? If its Urdu, Whats the Arabic for it? Forgive my Ignorance. God Speed
i see ali has given detailed reply.

alikhan

Baba Tajuddin Aulia Nagpuri. Taji Sufi Order. Ummah Tajia Organization
Durood... A True Essence of Life

In the name of Almighty Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

You might have gone through this word frequently and being a Muslim it is near to impossible to ignore the importance and basic necessity of Hadith e Mubarek. Hadith are considered as " Juzz e Iman" the basic in core of Islam and it is mandatory for all Muslims to read, write and memorized Hadith Al mubarkeh for there success in this life and life after.

You can evaluate and make judgment by that on the day of judgment when each and every thing will be demolished with the willing of Almighty Allah still there at that time The Durood – e- Pak will be reciting by Almighty Allah. As this is mentioned in Holy Quran.

Allah and his angels pays respect to Holy Prophet Mohammed ( SallAllah Hualih e wassalum), So,O people you also recite and pay respect to Holy Prophet Mohammed ( SallAllah Hualih e wassalum)

Please read through with few of Hadith which can guide you and magnifies the importance of Hadith in our daily life. And also why it is so important to implementation in our daily life.

^Top^
Durood - The True Path of Jannah

Hadith narrated by Companion of Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) Hazrat Ibn e Abbas (Radi Allah Huanhuma)

"He who forgets to read the Durood Shareef, has certainly forgotten the path to Jannah".
(Al Qolul Badi)

On another occasion Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) said,

"On the Day of Qiyamah (Dooms Day) there will be people who will be ordered to enter Jannah (heaven) , but will not find the path to Jannah".

When the Sahiba heared this the inquired for more details and asked as to what the reason for this would be, Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) replied,

"There will be individuals who did not read the Durood Shareef when they heard my name being mentioned". (Nuzhatul Majaalis)

This explains the importance and the necessity of reading Durood frequently, On another occasion as narrated by Hazrat Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu) that Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) said,

"He who has forgotten to read the Durood Shareef, has truly forgotten the path to Jannah". (Al Qolul Badi)

Which means all the dedications and attentions of a human being towards the good deeds and if he forgotten to read the Durood Shareef Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) he / she cannot find the ultimate fruit and rewards by forgotten the path of Jannah.

^Top^
Deprive of Recognizing

Sayyidah Ayesha Siddiqa (radi Allahu anha) narrates that Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) said,

"There will be three individuals who will be deprived of recognizing me. The first is he who does not obey his parents. The second is he who abandons my Sunnah. The third is he who does not read the Durood Shareef when my name is mentioned". (Al Qolul Badi)

Hadith 13 : Sayyidah Ayesha Siddiqa (radi Allahu anha) narrates that during the last few moments of the Sehri (breakfast for fasting) she had lost the light of the candle and also the needle that she was sewing with. Suddenly, Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) arrived. Due to the brilliant light (Nur) from his face, she found the lost needle. When she commented about how brilliant the features of Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) was, He replied,
"Destruction is for that person who would not be able to see my face on the day of Qiyamah". When asked as to who that person would be, He replied. "That person who is a miser, and the miser is he who does not read the Durood Shareef when hearing my name". (Nuzhatun Naazireen).

^Top^
Etiquettes of Gathering

Hazrat Jaabir (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) said,

"When a group of people gather and then arise without having mentioned Almighty Allah and not having recited the Durood Shareef, then it is as if they have arisen after consuming rotten flesh". (Al Qolul Badi)

Hazrat Abu Sa'eed Khudri (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) said,

"When people sit in any gathering without reading the Durood Shareef, even though some will enter Jannah, they will be full of regrets". (Regret when looking at the lofty position achieved by others who were in the habit of reading the Durood Shareef) (Al Qolul Badi)

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) said,

"Those individuals who sit in any gathering without having remembered Almighty Allah or read the Durood Shareef, they will experience hardship on the Day of Qiyamah. Thereafter, it will be the Divine Wish of Almighty Allah whether or not He allocates to them punishment or reward". (Al Qolul Badi).

^Top^
Indication of Greatest Miser

Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) said,

"Certainly that person is a miser who does not read the Durood Shareef when my name is mentioned in front of him". (Mishkaat)

Hazrat Anas (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) said,

"May I show you who among the misers is the greatest of misers? It is he who does not read the Durood Shareef when in front of whom my name is mentioned". (Al Qolul Badi)

Hazrat Jarraad (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) said,

"When I am remembered in front of any individual, and the individual does not read the Durood Shareef, he will certainly enter Hell". (Al Qolul Badi)

"It is an injustice that when I am mentioned in front of an individual, he does not read the Durood Shareef". (Al Qolul Badi)

Sayyiduna Jaabir (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) ascended the Mimbar. When He (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) had climbed the first step He (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) said, "Aameen". He also said "Aameen" each time He (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) climbed the second and third steps. When the Sahiba (companions) asked Him (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) about this, He (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) replied,

"When I had climbed the first step, Sayyiduna Jibra'el Ameen presented himself and said, 'Unfortunate is that person who finds the Month of Ramadaan and let it pass by without being forgiven'. To this, I replied, Aameen. "On the second step Sayyiduna Jibra'el said, 'Unfortunate indeed is that person who in his lifetime has his parents or at least one of them, yet (by being of service to them), he did not achieve Jannah'. To this, I replied, Aameen. "On the third step Sayyiduna Jibra'el said, 'Unfortunate indeed also is that person in front of whom you are mentioned (O Muhammad) sallal laahu alaihi wasallam, yet he does not read the Durood Shareef'. I again replied, Aameen". (Bukhari Shareef)

It is recorded that a hunter captured a buck and was passing by Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum). Almighty Allah gave the buck the power of speech. Addressing Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum), the buck pleaded,

"O Prophet of Allah! I have little ones who are in need of milk. At this moment they are very hungry. Please command the hunter to release me so that I can feed them and then return".

Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) asked her what would happen if she did not return.

The buck replied,

"If I do not return then the Curse of Almighty Allah will be upon me as the Curse of Almighty Allah is upon that person who does not read the Durood Shareef when you are mentioned. The curse of Almighty Allah is also upon that person who performs the Salaah but does not read the Du'a after it".

Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) then ordered the hunter to release the buck as she would return as promised after feeding her young. A few minutes later the buck did return. At that moment Sayyiduna Jibra'el Ameen presented himself to Holy Prophet Mohammed (SallAllah Hualih e wassalum) and declared,

"O Prophet of Allah! Almighty Allah sends His Salaams to you and has declared, 'By My Respect and Magnificence! I am certainly more merciful upon your followers (O Muhammad) than this buck upon its young. I would also return your followers to you as this buck has return to you'". (Al Qolul Badi)

"All those deeds which do not begin with the remembrance of Almighty Allah and the recital of the Durood Shareef are deeds without blessing and divorced from all good".
(Mutaali'ul Musarraat)

"O Humblest One, Prayers and salutes on You Lots and lots of Durood and millions and billions of Salam All Genes and All Human, proud to be your slaves ASSALATO WASSALAM ALIKAH YAH RASOOL Allah

alikhan

DUROOD-E-DAWAAMI
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN ADADA MA FI ILMIL LAAHI SALAWAATAN DAA'IMATAN BIDAWAAMI MULKILLAH.

"O Allah! Shower blessings on Muhammad, our master, in the number that is in Thy knowledge such blessings as may continue for ever eternal as Thy Kingdom".

This Durood Shareef is of a very great value. If it is recited only once, it amounts to all the rewards of all the Duroods. By reciting this Durood, one gets peace of mind and success in this world as well as in the next. After reciting this Durood Shareef, the reciter can claim that he has recited almost all the Duroods which are in this world known to the people. During days of upheavals, this Durood Shareef brings relief, success and true happiness. It is mostly the Saints and very pious people who recite this Durood after every prayer. They also recommended this Durood Shareef to all the needy.

alikhan

DUROOD-E-WALI
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADININ NABI YIL UMMI YI WA AALIHI WABAARIK WA SALLIM.

"O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad, our chief the unlettered Apostle and his Family Thy favours and thy Salutations.

Hazrat Shah Wali'ullah Dehlvi (radi Allahu anhu) said that his father commanded him to recite the above Durood Shareef as it was the best one.

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu), a close companion of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), has said that if a person recites this Durood eighty times on Friday (after evening prayers), then his sins equivalent to 80 years will be forgiven.

This is a very important Durood Shareef which brings forth immediate success and satisfaction to the heart and the mind.

Hazrat Zarar bin Auzar (radi Allahu anhu), another companion of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) says that he used to recite this Durood Shareef and fight with the non-believers. In every battle, he saw that success kissed his feet, and he never lost any battle on any day.

10. DUROOD-E-ALI
ALLHUMMAJ AL SALAWAATIKA WA BARAKAATIKA ALA MUHAMMADININ NABI YI WA AZWAAJIHI UMMAHAATIL MU'MINEENA WAZURRIYATIHI WA AHLI BAYTIHI KAMA SALLAYTA ALA IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMEEDUM MAJEED.

"O Allah! Bestow blessing and bounty on our Prophet and on his wives, who are the Mothers of the Faithful, and on his descendants and on the members of his Household in the manner as Thou conferred blessings on Prophet Ibrahim. Verily, thou art the Praiseworthy and the Glorious".

Hazrat Ali (radi Allahu anhu) said that if any one wishes that he should get the maximum reward for one Durood alone, then he must recite the above Durood Shareef.

11. DUROOD-E-GHAUSIA
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADINIS SAABIQI LILKHALQI NURUHU WA RAHMATUL LIL AALIMEENA ZUHURUHU ADADA MAMADA MIN KHALQIKA WAMAM BAQIYA WAMAN SAIDA MINHUM WAMAN SHAQIYA SALAWAATAN TASTAGHRIQUL ADDA WATUHEETU BIL HADDI SALAATAN LA GHAAYATA LAHA WALA MUNTAHA WALAN QADAAA'A SALAWAATAN DAAA'IMATAN BIDAWAAMIKA WA ALAAA AALIHI WASAHBIHI WA SALLIMA TASLEEMAM MISLA ZAALIKA.

"O Allah! Send thy blessings on our Master, Muhammad, whose light was created before anything else in this world and whose appearance became mercy and signal boon for all the creatures, equivalent to all those created previously and hereafter equal in number with the lucky and unlucky ones; and send thy blessing and bounties on him in the number which is impossible to be counted even, and which may be spread all over, and also that kindness and mercy which has neither beginning nor end, and which is always fresh and fine with your kindness, and the same blessings on his Family and Companions permanently".

This Durood Shareef was very dear and near to Hazrat Ghaus-e-Azam, Sheikh Abdul Qaadir Jilani (radi Allahu anhu) of Baghdad Shareef. He ended all his lectures, recitations and writings with this Durood. It is for this reason that it is called Durood-e-Ghausia. It is very sacred, very important, very effective and 100% success.

The Saints says that if a man recites this Durood Shareef 10 times in the morning and 10 times in the evening, Allah Ta'ala fetches him nearer and nearer and loves him a lot. The reciter becomes a Saint himself. Apart from this, he will be safe from all the catastrophes of the world. The Mercy of Allah will start pouring upon him endlessly.

12. DUROOD-E-AKBAR
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADININ NABI YIL UMMIYIL ARABIYIL QURASHIYIL HAASHIMIYIL MAKKIYIL MADANIYI SAAHIBAT TAAJI WAL MI'RAAJI SAHIBIS SARAAYA WAL ATAAYA SAAHIBIL MAKAAMIL MAHMUDI WALHAWDIL MAWRUDI SAAHIBAS SUJUDI LIR RABBIL MA'BUD.

"O Allah! May Thy grace and peace rest upon Muhammad, our Master, the Prophet of Arabia of Quraish Tribe, of Hashmite Family of Mecca and of Madinah, who is the wearer of the Holy Cap, the one who ascended the Heavens and fought holy wars and achieved boons and bounties, the one who has place of praise and who is in-charge of Kausar Fountain, and one ever-bowed in supplication of Allah (and Allah alone)".

Hazrat Sheikh Mohi'uddin Ibn-e-Arabi (radi Allahu anhu) popularly known as "Sheikh-e-Akbar" has disclosed a number of benefits of this Durood. It is the most sacred, accepted and appreciated of Durood Shareefs.

13. DUROOD-E-NOOR
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN NURIL ANWAARI WA SIRRIL ASRAARI WA SAYYIDIL ABRAAR.

"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on our Hazrat Muhammad who is light, actual light and mystery amongst the mysteries, and the leader of excellents".

This is one of the the best Salawat in this world, and mostly Saints and pious religious leaders recite it daily without fail.

14. DUROOD-E-NABI
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM WA BAARIK ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA AADAMA WA NUH HIW WA IBRAHIMA WA MUSA WA 'ISA WAMA BAYNAHUM MINAN NABBIYINA WAL MURSALEENA SALAWAATULLAHI WA SALAAMUHU ALAIHIM AJMA'IN.

"O Allah! Grant Thy blessings and Thy peace and Thy bounty to our Hazrat Muhammad, and on Adam, and on Nuh, and on Ibrahim, and on Musa, and on I'sa, and on those Prophets who were sent during the period between each of them. Blessings on Allah and His peace be on them all".

15. DAROOD-E-TAIYAB
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN ABDIKA WA RASOOLIKAN NABBIYIL UMMIYI WA ALAAA AALI MUHAMMADIN. ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN WA ALAAA AALI MUHAMMADIN SALAWAATAN TAKUNU LAKA RIDAW WALAHU JAZAAA'AW WA LIHAQQIHI DAAA AW WA'ATIHIL WASILATA WAL FADILATA WAL MAQAAMAL MAHMUDAL LAZI WA'AD TAHU WA'AJZIHI AFDALA MA JAZAITA NABIYAN AN QAWMIHI WA RASOOLAN AN UMMATIHI WA SALLI ALA JAMI'I IKHWAANIHI MINAN NABBIYINA WAS SAALIHEENA YAA AR HAMAR RAAHIMEEN.

"O Allah! Shower Thy beneficence on Hazrat Muhammad, Thy slave and Thy Messenger, the Prophet who could neither read nor write, and on the House of Muhammad. O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on Muhammad, and on his House such blessings as may earn Thy Pleasure, and as may recompensate him as will be goodly need of his merit, and grant him the way of approach and elevate him to the most glorious positions which Thou has promised, and give him on our behalf the most beautiful requital and a reward more excellent than one granted by Thee to any Prophet on behalf of the people, and shower blessings on his brethren from amongst the Prophets and Righteous, O! The Most Beneficent".

Hazrat Ibn Abi Assim (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said that if any person recites the above Durood Shareef on 7 Friday nights for 7 times, then the intercession of the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is assured for the reciter on the Day of the Judgement.

16. DAROOD-E-ALFI
ALLAHUMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN BI ADADI KULLI ZARRATIM MAA'ATA ALFIN ALFA MARRATIW WABAARIK WA SALLIM.

"O Allah! May Thy beneficence be on Muhammad and on the House of Muhammad in a number equal to a million fold of each atom (that is created by Thee) and Thy blessings be, Thy peace on him".

This Durood Shareef brings immediate success for the reciter and his entire family. It is a cure of all worldly ills.

alikhan

17. DUROOD-E-ROOHI
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIM MA DAAMATIS SALAWAATU WAS SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIM MADAAMATIR RAHMATI WA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIM MADAAMATIL BARAKAATU WA SALLI ALA RUHI MUHAMMADIN FIL ARWAAHI WA SALLI ALA SURATI MUHAMMADIN FIS SUWARI WA SALLI ALA ISMI MUHAMMADIN FIL ASMAAA'I WA SALLI ALA NAFSI MUHAMMADIN FIL NUFUSI WA SALLI ALA QALBI MUHAMMADIN FIL QULUBI WA SALLI ALA QABRI MUHAMMADIN FIL QUBURI WA SALLI ALA RAWDATI MUHAMMADIN FIR RIYAADI WA SALLI ALA JASADI MUHAMMADIN FIL AJSAADI WA SALLI ALA TURBATI MUHAMMADIN FIT TURABI WA SALLI ALA KHAIRI KHALQIHI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA ALIHI WA ASHABIHI WA AZWAAJIHI WAZURIYAATIHI WA AHLI BAYTIHI WA AHBABIHI AJMA'INA BIRAHMATIKA YAAA AR HAMAR RAAHIMEEN.

"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on Hazrat Muhammad ever and ever until Thy blessings are to be showered. Grant Thy bounty and mercy on Muhammad until Thy bounty is granted and mercy is showered. The most selected favours on the Spirit of Muhammad amongst all persons, on the name of Muhammad amongst all names, on the heart of Muhammad amongst all hearts. Thy most bountiful favours on the grave of Muhammad amongst all graves, on the tomb of Muhammad amongst all the bodies, on the clay of Muhammad (tomb) amongst all clays. May Allah shower His blessings on Muhammad the best of all that and on the descendants of Muhammad, on the Companions of Muhammad, on the friends of Muhammad, and on all his family members, O! Merciful Almighty Allah and Great Merciful".

This Salawat is usually recited in the graveyard while paying homage to the deceased. When it is recited, Allah showers His blessings on the deceased. When the sons go to the graveyard they should recite the above Durood Shareef on the graves of their father and mother, and all the parents who have passed away.

18. DUROOD-E-SHIFA
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM WA BAARIK ALA RUHI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FI ARWAAHI WA SALLI WASALLIM ALA QALBI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FIL QULUBI WA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA JASADIMUHAMMADIN FIL AJSAADI WA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA QABRI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FI QUBUR.

"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on the soul of Muhammad amongst all Souls, on the heart of Muhammad amongst all hearts, and on the body of Muhammad amongst all bodies, and on the grave of Muhammad amongst all graves".

A poor man complained to Hazrat Shahabuddin Ibn Arslan (radi Allahu anhu) about his illness. The disease was incurable. No doctor or physician could even suggest any medicine for his disease. Hazrat Shahabuddin (radi Allahu anhu), who was a very great Saint, listened patiently to this poor man and then told him to recite the above Durood Shareef. The poor man immediately did so and his illness disappeared so quickly as if it was never present. The poor man gladly returned to his house.

19. DUROOD-E-INAAM
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALIHI ADADA IN'AAMIL LAAHI WA IFDAA LIHI.

"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings and peace on Muhammad, our Master, and on his progeny according to the number of Thy rewards and Thy bounties".

Those who wish to visit Madinah Shareef and pay respects to the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) must read this Salawat for 313 times before going to bed. This Durood is the jewel of all Duroods. Its reward is unimaginable.

20. DUROOD-E-AWAL
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN AFDALI AMBIYAAA'IKA WA AKRAMI AS FIYAAA'IKA MAN FAA DAT MIN NURIHI JAMI'IL ANWAARI WA SAAHIBIL MU'JIZAATI WA SAAHIBIL MAQAAMIL MAHMUDI WA SAYYIDIL AWWALINA WAL AKHIREEN.

"O Allah! Shower Thy beneficence on our Master Muhammad, the most favoured of Thy Prophets and the most honoured of Thy chosen persons, whose radiant life is the source of all light and who is the conferee of miracles and conferee of the most glorious place (Maqaam-e-Mahmood), and who is the leader of the previous and the later".

Those who recite this Durood Shareef reach the first place before Allah Ta'ala. It is for this reason that this Durood is called Durood-e-Awal (First). Those who read this Durood Shareef daily are rewarded abundantly and all their bad habits evaporate. This Salawat fetches the reciter nearer and nearer to Allah Ta'ala and brings forth all kinds of delight.

21. DUROOD-E-MUQADDDAS
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN HATTA TARDA WA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN BA'DAR RI DA WA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN ABADAN ABADAN.

"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on our Master Muhammad, in such a measure that earns Thy pleasure, and shower Thy blessings on our Master Muhammad exceeding that measure which has earned Thy pleasure, and shower Thy blessings on our Master Muhammad forever and forever".

This is the best Salawat, and if recited regularly, brings one nearer and nearer to Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in this world as well as in the next.

22. DUROOD-E-TAAJ
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN SAAHIBIT TAAJI WAL MI'RAAJI WAL BURAAQI WAL ALAM. DAA FI'IL BALAAA'I WAL WABAAA'I WAL QAHTI WAL MARADI WAL ALAM. ISMUHU MAKTUBUN MARFU'UN MASHFU'UN MANQUSHUN FIL LAWHI WAL QALAM. SAYYIDIL ARABI WAL AJAM. JISMUHU MUQADDASUN MU'ATTARUN MUTAHHARUN MUNAWWARUN FIL BAYTI WAL HARAM. SHAMSUD DUHAA BADRIT TUJAA SADRIL ULA NURRIL HUDA KHAFIL WARA MISBAAHIZ ZULAM. JAMILISH SHIYAMI SHAFI'IL UMAM. SAAHIBIL JUDI WAL KARAM. WAL LAAHU AASIMUHU WA JIBREELU KHAADIMUHU WAL BURAAQU MARKABUHU WAL MI'RAAJU SAFARUHU WA SIDRATUL MUNTAHA MAQAAMUHU WA QAABA QAWSAYNI MATLUBUHU WAL MATLUBU MAQSUDUHU WAL MAQSUDU MAWJUDUHU SAYYIDIL MURSALEENA KHA TAMIN NABIYYINA SHAFI'IL MUZ NABINA ANEESIL GHARIBEENA RAHMATIL LIL AALAMEENA RAAHATIL AASHIQEENA MURAADIL MUSHTAAQEENA SHAMSIL AARIFINA SIRAAJIS SAALIQEENA MISBAHIL MUQAR RABINA MUHIBBIL FUQARAAA'I WAL GHURABAAA'I WAL MASAAKINA SAYYIDIS SAQALAINI NABIYYIL HARAMAINI IMAAMAL QIBLATAYNI WASILATINA FID DAARAINI SAAHIBI QABAA QAWSAYNI MAHBOOBI RABBIL MASHRIQAYNI WA RABBIL MAGHRIBAYNI JADDIL HASSANI WAL HUSSAINI MAULANA WA MAULAS SAQALAYNI ABIL QAASIMI MUHAMMADINIBNI ADBILAAHI NURUM MIN NURIL LAAHI YAAA AYYUHAL MUSHTAAQUNA BI NURI JAMAALIHI SALLU ALAIHI WA AALIHI WA ASHABIHI WASALLIMU TASLIMAN.

"O Allah! May Thy grace and peace rest upon Hazrat Muhammad, our Master and our patron, the Wearer of Holy Cap, the one who ascended the Heavens, the rider of the Heavenly Steed and holder of the Flag of Divine Unity, the remover of calamity, epidemic, famine, disease, and pain. His name is written in Divine edict, exalted authorised for intercession and inscribed in the Tablet and Pen.

"He is the leader of Arabs and non-Arabs. His body is the most holy, pure, fragrant, full perfected in purity and luminous in the sanctuary of Kaaba and its precincts. He is the sun of the glorious morning light, and the (full beautiful) moon of the dark night, the chief occupant of the highest seat in Heaven, light of guidance, refuge for the creatures, and lamp in the darkness. Of excellent manner, is the intercessor for mankind, one gifted with generosity and magnanimity. Allah is his protector and Angel Jibrael attends on him frequently. The Heavenly Steed is his conveyance and the glorious ascension to Heavens (to meet his Allah) is his last station in his march onwards, his object is to come in the closest company of his Allah, and this object was successfully achieved the point of destination reached and the goal covered.

"He is the most prominent amongst all the apostles, and the last in the line of the Prophets (no Prophet will come after him. I'sa will come in the capacity of his ambassador), the intercessor of Sinners, Mercy indeed for all the domains of existence, comfort for the lovers and the desired object for the yearning souls, the sun of the gnostics, and the shining lamp for those who travel on the road leading to Allah, the lover of the poor and needy, the leader of the Jinns and all mankind, Prophet of the twin sacred centres (Makkah and Madinah), leader of the two exalted positions (Qiblas, the Kaaba of Mecca and of Jerusalem), our Supporter in both the worlds, honoured with Kaaba Kausaine, the beloved of the two east and the west, the grand father of Hazrat Hassan and Hussain, our Patron and the patron of the Jinns and mankind, father of Hazrat Qassim (his son) Muhammad, son of Abdullah, who is the light of Allah's Light. Therefore, O lovers of light and beauty of Hazrat Muhammad, invoke blessings on him and salute him with worthy salutations."

If anyone wants to see Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in his dream, then he should recite Durood-e-Taaj on eleven Friday nights continuously and that too on the advancing stages of the moon. The pre-requisites of the Revision of the Durood are as below:

a. Make Wudhu.
b. Put on clean scentful clothes.
c. Face the Qibla and recite Durood for 170 times, then go to bed.

For the sanctity of the soul, one should recite the Durood seven times after Salaatul Fajr, three times after Salaatul Asr and Esha, each day.

And for overcoming the cruel Rulers and enemies, and to come out of the misery of poverty, one should recite Durood for 40 days continuously, 41 times each day. One who wishes to enhance the avenues of economy in abundance, he or she must make it a routine to revise the Durood seven times each day after Salatul Fajr.

Besides all this, Durood-e-Taaj is panacea of all the present day ills and will enable the reciter to pass a happy and peaceful life for ever.

23. DUROOD-E-DA'IM
ALLAHUMMA SALLIALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN SALAATAN TAKUNU LAKA RIDAW WALIHAQQIHI ADAAA'AW WA A'TIHIL WASILATA WAL MAQAAMAL MAHMUDAL LAZI WA AD TAHU WAJ ZIHI ANNA MA HUWA AHLAHU WA AJ ZIHI ANNA MIN AFDALI MA JAZAITA NABIYYAN AN UMMATIHI WA SALLI ALA JAMI'I IKHWAANIHI MINAN NABBIYINA WAS SAALIHEEN.

"O Allah! Send blessings upon Muhammad and upon his family the mercy which will be for You a pleasure of fulfilment of Your Right and grant him Wasila and the highest position which You promised him and reward him from us what his is according to his status and reward him from us the highest what You rewarded any Prophet, any Messenger, from his Ummat and send Your blessings for all his brothers from the Messengers and pious people".

The Hadith of Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) says that if a man recites the above mentioned Durood Shareef 7 times, for 7 Fridays, then the mercy of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) will reach him. (The name "Da'im" means "permanent". Thus, this Durood Shareef should be recited by every Muslim permanently).

24. DUROOD-E-HAQ
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ABLIGHUL WASILATA AD DARAJATAR RAFI'ATAL JANNAH.

"O Allah! Shower peace upon our Chief Muhammad and endow him with the means and high status in Heaven".

This is the highest Durood Shareef and if recited after every prayer and in every prayer, it brings a great deal of reward.

25. DUROOD-E-RADAWIYYA
SALLAL LAAHU ALAN NABIYIL UMMIYI WA AALIHI SALLAL LAAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM. SALAATAW WAS SALAAMAN ALAIKA YA RASOOLALLAH.

The above Durood Shareef should be read 100 times after every Salaah if possible. Especially after Jummah Salaah, the men should stand together facing Medina Shareef and recite this Durood Shareef with absolute respect.

The following benefits are derived from reciting Durood-e- Radawiyya:

1. The reciter is blessed with 300 Mercies of Almighty Allah.
2. Allah Almighty sends peace on him 2 000 times.
3. 5 000 good deeds are written in his Naama-e-Amaal.
4. 5 000 of his sins are forgiven.
5. His status is eleated by 5 000 times.
6. It will be written on his forehead that he is not a Hypocrite.
7. It will be written on his forehead that he is free from the Fire of Jahannum.
8. On the Day of Qayamah, he will be amongst the Shuhadaa (Martyrs).
9. He will gain Barakah in his wealth.
10. There will be Barakah in his children.
11. He will be strong over his enemies.
12. People will have love in their hearts for him.
13. He will see the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in his dream.
14. He will leave this world with Imaan.
15. On the Day of Qiyaamah, Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) will shake hands with him.
16. The intercession of Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) will be compulsory on him.
17. Almighty Allah will be pleased with him in such a way that he will never be displeased.

26. DUROOD DIDAAR-E-MUSTAPHA
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WASALLIM WA BAARIK ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADININ NABIYYIL UMMIYIL HABEEBIL AALIL QADRIL AZEEMIL JAAHI WA ALA AHLIHI WA SAHBIHI WASALLIM.

"O Allah! Send your Mercy and Blessings upon our master Muhammad who is the beloved and most exalted, and upon his Companions and family."

The pious people and the Awliya Allah said that whoever recites this Durood Shareef regularly every Thursday night, at least once, then at the time of his or her death, he or she will see the blessed countenance of Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) and when he or she enters the grave, that person will make the Ziarat of Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim). They will see Rasool-e-Paak (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) with his own blessed hands taking him or her in their Qabr.

27. DUROOD SALAATUL SA'AADAT
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN ADADA MAA FI 'ILMI LAAHI SALAATAN DAAA IMATAM BI DAWAMI MULKILLAH.

"O Allah! Send Your Mercy and Blessings upon our master Muhammad the number which is in the Knowledge of Allah and mercy forever".

Hazrat Sayed Ali bin Yusuf Madani (radi Allahu anhu), Sheik-ul-Dala'il, narrated from Imam Suyuti (radi Allahu anhu) that he who recites this Durood Shareef once gets the Sawaab of 600 000 Durood Shareefs. He who recites this Durood Shareef everyday one thousand times, will be blessed in both worlds, this world and the Aakirah.

28. DUROOD-E-ISME AZAM
ALLAHU RABBU MUHAMMADIN SALLA ALAIHI WASALLAMA, NAHNU IBBADU MUHAMMADIN SALLA ALAIHI WASALLAMA.

"Allah is the Lord of Muhammad, mercy and blessings upon him. We are the slaves of Muhammad, may mercy and blessings be upon him and Salaams".

One should make it a habit to recite this Durood Shareef for at least one hundred times daily so that one will be able to see the results of the recitation in this world and in the Hereafter. You will be prosperous and you will never be overcome by your enemies.

29. DUROOD: VIRTUES OF 1 000 DAYS
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN KAMA TUHIBBU WA TARDALAHU.

"O Allah! Send Your Mercy and Blessings upon our master Muhammad and upon the family of our master as You love and like for him".

That person who recites the above Durood Shareef once will be fortunate to be rewarded with virtuous deeds for 1 000 days. Several Angels of Allah Ta'ala keep on writing good deeds for 1 000 days in the person's mark sheet.

30. DUROOD-E-MALWAAN
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIM MAKHTALAFAL MALWAANI WA TA 'AAQABAL ASRAANI WAKARRAL JADIDAANI WAS TAQALLAL FARQADAANI WABALIGH RUHAHU WA ARWAAHA AHLI BAYTIHI MINNAT TAHIYATA WAS SALAAMA WA BAARIK WA SALLIM ALAIHI KASEERAN.

"O Allah! Send blessings upon our leader Muhammad as long as there is the interchange of night and day, as long as the morning and the evening follow one behind the other, as long as the night and day repeat themselves jointly, and as long as the two bright stars (of Ursa Minor) remain fixed in their places, send from us our gift and peace on his soul and the souls of his family members and send peace and blessings on him abundantly".

By reciting this Durood Shareef once, one gets the Sawaab as reciting 10 000 Durood Shareefs. It will take you only 30 seconds to read this Durood Shareef, and you will get the Sawaab for 10 000 Durood Shareefs. By reciting one Tasbeeh of this Durood Shareef 100 X 10 000 = 1 million Duroods! In Ramadaan X 10 = 10 million Duroods

alikhan

Blessings Of Durood Shareef

As Salaam Alaykum.

Bismillah Irahman Irahim.

Today is the dawn of Friday and We are taught to remember Our Beloved (Sallallahu alaiyhi wasallam) in abundance. On This Blessed Night. Ulema have stated many blessings in reciting Durood Shareef it is a cure for almost every difficulty be it spiritual, emotional, physical or worldly, the benefits cited by our Scholars are vast.

I have decided to take a few words from one of the lectures of Maulana Abdul Haiy Aabid his lectures are available on the tauheed-Sunnat website.

Note: This is not a word for word translation, for that is very difficult to achieve. Often the whole speech when translated sounds incoherent. Also the speakers often repeat the same phrases when they are reciting the speech in a melodious tone or they speak as if it is in the first person when reciting a hadith of The Prophet Of Allah (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam. I hope you will find it beneficial and may Allah forgive me for the inevitable mistakes I have made.

Blessings Of Durood Shareef

"The Prophet of Allah (Sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) asked the Sahaba. "Who is a stingy and miserly person. The Sahaba responded: " O Messenger Of Allah (sallallahu aliyhi Wassallam) A stingy person is he who has loads of wealth but does not spend it." The Prophet of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi wassallam) responded "No! a Stingy and Miserly person is he in whose presence my name is mentioned and he does not recite Durood."

The Prophet of Allah ( sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) has said that whoever recites Durood upon me for his each recitation Allah Ta Ala will Forgive ten of his sins , his rank in paradise will be raised by ten Degrees, and he will receive ten blessings.

Whoever recites Durood abundantly, will be the closest to The Prophet Of Allah (sallallahu Alaiyhi wassallam).

Whoever recites Durood abundantly, he will be relieved of his debts.

Whoever recites Durood abundantly, at the time of his death he will blessed with the tawfiq to recite the Kalimah Tayabbah.

Whoever recites Durood abundantly, will be protected from the punishment of the grave.

Whoever recites Durood abundantly, will be given the Tawfiq to perform Hajj.

Whoever recites Durood abundantly, will be given tawfiq to visit the Blessed Grave of our Beloved (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam).

Whoever recites Durood abundantly, will be blessed by seeing the Prophet of Allah (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) in his dreams.

Whoever recites Durood abundantly, on the day of Qiyamah his face will be shining like the Moon on the 14th night of the month when it is at its brightest.

Whoever recites Durood abundantly, he will be as close to The Prophet Of Allah (Sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) as the Index finger is to the middle finger on a hand.

Whoever recites Durood abundantly, will be given the water from the fountain of Al Kawthar to drink by The Prophet of Allah (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam).

Whoever recites Durood abundantly, and passes away and is buried in Medina
he will be amongst the first to receive devine mercy and to drink from
al Kawthar,and amongst the first to enter Paradise

Also remember the most Blessed Of Duroods is the Durood Ibrahimi . In this Durood You Not only remember the Beloved Of Allah (Sallallahu alaiyhi Wassallam) But You also remember The direct and Beloved forefather, Of Our Beloved Sallallahu alaiyhi Wassallam) Khaliliullah the friend of Allah Sayiddina Ibrahim (Alaiyhi Salaam). May Allah increase us in our love for them and may Allah also give us the Tawfiq to recite this Durood abundantly and not be lazy in our recitation ameen.

I pray that Allah gives us this tawfiq

HE EXCELLENCE OF DUROOD SHAREEF AS EXPLAINED IN THE AHADITH ON THE HOLY PROPHET

The Virtues of Durood have been taken from the follwing Hadith collections:
Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, Muwatta, Nisaai', Ibn-Majah, Darmi, Baihaqi and Miskhaat Shareef.

1. For every Durood Shareef that you recite, ten sins are forgiven, ten good deeds are entered into your sheet of actions and ten position are upgraded.

2. Allah showers ten blessings on the man who recites a Durood. 3. The first man who will meet the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) on the Day of Judgement will be that person who had recited the Durood maximum number of times in his life time.

4. Those who recite Durood in maximum number will be nearest and dearest to the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in the next world.

5. If any one is involved in a difficulty then he must recite countless number of Durood Shareefs.

6. Reciting Durood Shareef eradicates poverty and hunger.

7. If the Sawaab of the Durood Shareef is dedicated to another person, then thatperson will receive the Sawaab, while the Sawaab of the reciter will not be lessened.

8. Reciting excessive Durood Shareef brings purity.

9. Reciting maximum number of Durood Shareef is full compensation of all sins.

10. Any one who recites excessive Durood Shareef in this world will be safe and sound in the next world.

11. When a prayer is made to Allah it is never accepted unless praise of Allah Ta'ala and Durood Shareef on the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is first of all recited.

12. Those who recite Durood quite often will see Divine Light on the dark Day of Judgement.

13. Three persons will be under the cool shade and the favours of Allah Ta'ala on the Doom's Day. One who kept the Holy Prophet's (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) Sunnah alive, one who removed difficulty of a fellow being and one who recited maximum number of Durood Shareef in his life time.

14. When you forget anything and your memory fails to recollect it, then recite Durood, you will remember the forgotten thing.

15. Reciting Durood in this world is rewarding in the next.

16. The reciter of 10 Duroods in the morning and 10 in the evening will receive the help of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) on the Day of Judgement.

17. One who recites Durood Shareef near the shrine of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is heard by him there and then alone.

18. Any one who recites Durood is just as one who purchased a slave and freed him.

19. If a Durood is written in a book by someone Angels of Allah shower blessings on him till the Durood remains in that book.

20. The Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said that he himself recites blessings on one who recites Durood on him.

21. Any one who wants to meet his Allah with a happy face must recite countless number of Durood Shareef.

22. Reward equivalent to a big mountain (Uhad) is given to one who recites one Durood.

23. All people will be presented to the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) with their habits, natures and distinct manner, so it is obligatory for a man to recite maximum number of Durood.

24. Allah is Great and Almighty to forgive all sins of the reciter during the day and night when he recites Durood Shareef.

25. If any one meets in a tragedy, he should recite Durood Shareef in countless numbers.

26. Reciting Durood is like giving something in charity.

27. Reciting maximum number of Durood kills all hardships.

28. Recite Durood Shareef in countless number on Friday, as it is presented to me (the Holy Prophet).

29. Bad deeds of 200 years (equivalent) are obliterated if a man recites 100 Durood on Friday.

30. Anyone who recites Durood will overcome all their troubles.

31. If the name of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is mentioned and one who hears it but does not recite Durood Shareef, understand that he has forgotten the path to Paradise.

32. "I pray for all those who recite Durood on me", said the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim).

33. If any one recites Durood Shareef from any place, any part of the world from any distance, it actually reaches the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) immediately. Allah Ta'ala has appointed several Angels who are given exclusive duty to collect all Durood Shareef and present the same before the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) immediately.

34. Angels of Allah shower 70 blessings on a man who recites Durood once.

35. Whenever you hear the call of prayers (Azaan) you should recite Durood.

36. Wherever you are, from any quarter of the world, you must recite Durood as it reaches the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim).

37. Ablution is not complete if Durood is not recited on it.

38. The Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said to his wife that any one who hears the name of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) and does not recite Durood on him will not see the beautiful face of Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) on the Day of the Judgement.

39. Sayyiduna Ali (radi Allahu anhu) reports that Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said, "The real miser is he in whose presence I am mentioned and then he fails to recite Salat on me".

40. If a person recites 1 000 Durood Shareef daily, he will never die unless he himself sees his place in Heaven with his own eyes.

41. The Durood Shareef that is recited by the person is written with a Golden Pen on a Silver tablet by the Angels. The Angels then present this Durood Shareef to Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) and proclaim, "O Habeeb of Allah! The son of such and such a person has presented this gift in your majestic court".

alikhan

Darood Taj
There are limitless benefits for this Blessed Darood Sharif [ Salaat 'alan Nabi Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim] and they cannot all be written out in this short booklet. A few are mentioned.

If some one wants to see Sayyidina Rasuli Akram Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim, then at the height of the month on Yawmul Jumu'ah [Friday] after salaatul Ishaa having performed wudhu and putting on Attar he should recite this Darood Taj seventy [70] times and sleep after that. If he does this for eleven [11] nights, Inshaa Allahu ta 'ala he will see Rasulullah Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim.

For clearing his heart, he should recite this Darood Taj after Salaatul Fajr seven times, and again, three times after Salaatul Asr and Salaatul 'Ishaa respectively. For repelling the Magic of Jinn and the Shayateen, and to be safe from an epidemic and any other diseases, he recites it eleven times.

For being safe from enemies and the Hasid [jealousy] of the Haasideen and the oppression of oppressive rulers, and to be rid of sadness and grief, he should recite this Darood Taj for forty [40] nights after Salaatul 'Ishaa forty one [41] times.

Darood Lakhi
Hazrat Sultan Mahmood al Ghaznawi Rahmatullah alaih, used to recite as a wazeefah [ma'moolaat] with pure intentions and a lot of love this Darood one lakh times. Because of reading this long Darood one hundred thousand times, the whole day would go by and he wouldn't have much time for the administration of government. One night he saw Sayyidina Rasuli Akram Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim, who informed Hazrat Sultan Mahmood Rahmatullah alaih that the Ummat was is need of his work and the administration of government is dependent on Hazrat Sultan Mahmood al Ghaznawi. Rasuli Akram Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim then informed the Sultan that if he recites this Darood Sharif after Salaatul Fajr once, he will receive the thawaab of having recited it one lakh times and that with the barakah of this Darood he will have lots of love for Rasuli Akram Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim, and if he recites it more than once he will get the thawab of one lakh [ one hundred thousand ] times each time he does so.

Hazrat Sultan Mahmood al Ghaznawi Rahmatullah alaih, because of this order of Sayyidina Rasuli Akram Sall Allahu alaihi wa Sallim recited this Darood once thereafter. He said to all the people based on this riwayah, that anyone from among the Ummati Muhammadi who recites it once will receive the thawaab of having recited this blessed Darood Lakhi one hundred thousand times!

Darood Hazaari
Who ever recites this Darood Hazaari in the Qabrastan [Muslim grave yard] three times, Allahu ta 'ala will take away the punishment of the grave of eighty [80] years. And whoever recites it four times in the Qabrastan Allah Subhaana Hoo will take away the Athaab ul Quboor [punishment of the grave] until the day of judgement. Who ever recites it twenty four times Allah Subhaana Hoo will send a thousand angels who will look over, oversee and protect his parents in the grave till the Day of Judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles