Spam Invitations to Pakistani owned Indian Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
My oh my even i got an email few days back guess what i did -

checked out their servers and what is most funny the so called servers hosted an ATIF ASLAM website domain which is under construction , a football website and an ancient.pk website not to say what you deduce from that :-

their technical details show me this

ICANN Registrar:WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.
Created:2010-08-08
Expires:2011-08-08
Updated:2010-08-18

Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

well on trying to get into more tools i found a similar pakistani forum is hosted on the same server with the same owner

Server Type:Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.11IP Address:67.225.179.12 Reverse- Traceroute IP Location: - Michigan - Lansing - Liquid Web Inc

Its actually funny to see why people resort to cheap gimmicks some rich brat has too much of illegal money to waste it seems
HahhahhahahH the pakis are telling Indian forum users that how a Russian Owned Indian forum is attacking the best Indian Defense website to be LOL, the Indian forum users are so naive...man these Asylum seeking pakis have nothing else to do other than Blowing themselves or just shamelessly act/call themselves Indians to earn few cheap bucks!

A.V.

This is the way they function gogbot has posted the PM he got
you can see yourself and be judges

1. first of all invite the members via pms , vms which is widely encouraged and not cured in a pakistani forum below is a sample invite

dude.

don't you think it's time to move on from this website?? as we all how mods side against Indian. good members like Desiman are banned. Members like Jana are disrespecting India again and again. And all we do is try to have debate with them. But when we get little off-topic, we are banned. Is this website that important to us??

i think it's time to get off this sit and join our own website.

http://www.************.com/forums/

I haven't open account there yet, but was thinking should all Indian start moving there, So Webmaster can realize how serious the situation.

Please, i need you advice on This. I am sending this to only most of Indian.

I know it' a big step, but still do you think it's the right choice??

Thanks!
2. second step ban the member from the pakistani website and redirect to that place see yourself when members join there what they post

Hi Everyone,

I got an invite at PDF while I was banned for getting off topic

I see some familiar names around here welcome me
see the kind of dirty game and propaganda its being exposed by members here

i thank all the members for letting the truth out some banned indian members are lured with moderator posts to give it a indian look and face but their propaganda is out for everybody to see , respect for members is of utmost importance and we value that hope all sane minds can look and judge themselves

navida

सच तो यह है कि भारत के नाम से पाकिस्तान कि रोज़ी-रोटी चलती है |
سچ تو یہ ہے کے ہندوستان کے نام سے پاکستان کی روزی-روٹی چلاتی ہے.

mean:truth is that pakistan earn there bread and butter using south asia and india's name.

best example is the dwan news who was earning its bread during cwg by mentioning that "south asia is holding biggest sporting event of the century" instead of india is holding biggest sporting event of the century"

[/IMG]

lack of indian brand image is successfully exploited by the pakistan under the name of south asia...for example see this logo of commonwealth game 2010 in delhi in pakistani dawn news paper on the top right hand corner of the image in yellow logo says......"The XIX Commonwealth Games
Log on to Dawn.com for the latest news, results, features and images as South Asia hosts its biggest sporting event of the century".
I got the spam mail a few weeks back. The forum didn't interest me. So I didn't join.

By the way, I don't agree with your point on Dawn . I don't see what's wrong with Pakistanis feeling happy for us. Isn't it nice for a change that at least some of them are broadminded to take part in our joy?

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
no its not isi money .its the part of india,s $25 million flood relief fund.
there is an isi connection to that site. we have it confirmed it though multiple sources, few of whom were/are part of their mod teams and otherwise.

My PM box from a certain Pak forum that shall not be named.
Got sent this message yesterday.

I did not even suspect that something like this could be happening.
Appreciate AV's efforts to inform people of this ploy. Nice reminder that this is the internet.
a lot of supposed indians on that site are not indians but multiple dupe accounts created by the people who hate their own identities of being pakistanis so you can never be sure of who is an indian there and who is not, same is the case with that new fake site.

A.V.

can some pm me the name of said site because they;( didn`t invited me
LOL i guess you are not good pretender, i have a suggestion pretend that you are neutral and pak loving and pretend that you want moderator rights and are ready to do away with all moral rights and beliefs then i am sure you will find an invitation coming your way.

relax DFI is above these petty pretence

prajapati

Country flag
he said site has changed its domain name just recently its previous domain name was registered by the same person who owns that network server and started in march 2010 have a look at their previous domain details and match with the network servers i posted in last page can clearly see its one and same person trying to fool

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States

Domain Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Created on: 29-Mar-10
Expires on: 29-Mar-11
Last Updated on: 20-Aug-10
this is their previous domain name this clearly shows that one who owns that site is also the owner of that fake forum and server its a common link same address to what i posted last page it has the same host server and technical details and address on that same server is other paki sites as ancient.pk and atif alsam sites guess now truth is out for all the members to see

do a similar website and server search for DFI you will see who owns it and whats the reality

those who had even some doubts seeing some of their indian moderators and members rest assured that even many indian members did not know the details and are caught by their false makeup and show

below is the details of their site host which is same as their server owner their server owner is one who owns that site lured some indian members with propositions and via their invitation and ban play games and here you are with the truth .

people think that only they are the tech gizmos out there and other websites owners like myself, vladimir , armand ,blitz ,Singh , and many more here we are fools out there and cannot catch their gameplay i guess similar threats have been sent to other website owners as armand pointed out in his letter sending offers to all major websites to come to their playground and this show thst some sinister motive is behind all the move and simple users are been taken for a ride

Server Type:Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.11IP Address:67.225.179.5 Reverse-IP | Ping | DNS Lookup| Traceroute IP Location: - Michigan - Lansing - Liquid Web IncResponse Code:200Domain Status:Registered And Active Website

Last edited:

prajapati

Country flag
And this is their present domain details :--have a look and judge yourself

their present domain after their name changes in this month what a similarity its the same as their server owner their previous domain owner and their present owner its just one common thing out there :-

their present domain details

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States

Domain Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Created on: 25-Nov-01
Expires on: 25-Nov-12
Last Updated on: 02-Oct-10

now match this with their server owner their ex domain and present domain even can see the date they changed their domains all hosted from common :--------

Server Type:Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.11IP Address:67.225.179.6 Reverse-IP | Ping | DNS Lookup| Traceroute IP Location: - Michigan - Lansing - Liquid Web IncResponse Code:200Domain Status:Registered And Active Website
a common ip address a common owner a common server since the launch and accordingly modified with date details with address and phone numbers

what else proff is needed for all members to see i will post details of DFI and its partner websites details here also members can judge and see
if any technical member here just locate their ip and track back to their server will give you details of a famous pakistani site hosted on same dedicated servers whats even more funny whenever their server encounters errors both the pakistani site and this fake forum goes off together with same error msgs and all members are witness to this , i have seen this myself which raised my doubts long ago infact it was me who warned abt it to my friends here.

aome of my friends are there on that fake forum many are of the same opinion of their fraud and their proximity to pakistan.

any technical members with ABC about the net can catch this fraud. so all those members who are undecided about their false claims and their look and this thread just use your own self belief and see yourself no need to hear to anyone dont even trust me to DFI staff see yourself if what is being said is wrong or right and this is being vindicated by letters from armand and gogbot and many such members as ajtr and agnostic indian

This is cheating to say the least and then put blame other site owners threat them buy them out

Blitz

Founding Member
Hello , i have been asked by Amit<prajapati> to have a look here last night, i must say i am running busy with my studies so not very regular here but do keep upto date with what happens here.

As a founding Member of DFI and all the other 14 odd founding members and staff many of them rare now due to commitments we would like to assure you about what we are, where we stand , i dont think any of the DFI founding members will appreciate this and i speak on their behalf , Lethal Force , Mehwish, myself , Sridhar ,Brahmos, jayadev , rage , shyangel , payeng , gokul , ritesh , ahmed , flint , vinod, dd, singhji, yusuf and many more dedicated ones apart from the admins and staff here.

we have worked hard in making DFI as one of the premier quality boards where even member dissent is tolerated to a level , over the 2 years of the existence of DFI it has undergone ups and downs , we did not have to fall prey to petty tricks even in the early days DFI warned all its members not to spam invite other boards and never encouraged this. the love for DFI is ably seen by the way members donate to help us in sharing this forum this is not a business venture for 1.5 years DFI were not having ads or revenue now due to bulging costs we can see some ads here

the forum is run with upmost dedication by amar , nitesh , av , singh and all the staff members , even dfi had this qualterly report where even finances and dfi progress were given out to members to see
again i say its not a business venture , we thank all the sponsors , DD, HIT AND RUN , EMPEROR, SKY, Antimony, Indian blues , just to name a few i dont know all the recent sponsors who help us in more ways than one
we have ably expanded to defence wiki with the support of our members ,we did not fall prey to cheap gimmicks or lure members with propositions all the staff here are independent administrators of their own sites , singh , tarun just to name a few many of the rest like ritesh , sridhar , nitesh , f-14 , LF all descent from the erstwhile IDF of which we have all the staff and members here , one of their false claim as IDF is even exposed as we are the direct descend of erstwhile IDF unofficially though still with able support from many of them

so dear members there is nothing new in this cheap habit this kind of propaganda is an old trick from across the border by some , the entire aim of launhcing such sites is to get jealous about dfis success and crate trouble for its members here.
each and every member of DFI is owner each and every feature of this site is done per member requests even a minor change of color to a major upgrade members are informed and its a transparent deal between the family we are here to stay as family and i am sure about this such fakes will come and go int he long run

as i said although amar <.v0id> a indian sikh is the official owner of this site and server each one of us are co-owners and i say it from being a founding member of this site from newcomers to old staff we encompass a wide range which is depicted int he staff here from sikh to hindus , from muslims to jains the DFI and moderators reflect the true nature of DFI is. and as i said many of them are very well known in the forum world having being on multiple forums and even owned and managed their own. the crowing glory of having BRIG RAY as the mentor of this site an indian armyy celebrated veteran and many such ex armed forces members bear testimoy to what DFI is , who are incharge here.

also claims to defame dfi is put to rest if only u spend a couple of days on this site and forum you will make bonds here stronger than any fake forum can try and imagine

as amit has posted the details so nicely above just have a look and see yourself whats the stupid game they are upto.

would like to assure , amar , av, nitesh , singhji about the continued support from all collective members from the family never bow down to insult , fakes and propaganda raise above such petty and cheap mentality and be proud that DFI is one such venture which has made your heads hold high .

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
oh well, it seems all hell has broken lose on that fake indian site started by the pakistanis. some very intriguing questions being asked there by their members and their "admin" aka admin of another pakistani forum (you know which one i am hinting at :D) is running around clueless wondering what to answer and what not to.

it was once said " a lie has no legs", and how true it was!

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Last Week, I logged into the Much Famous Pakistani forum, and I saw a spam Invitation to the Fake Indian Forum (Henceforth Known as FIF). The Invitation has been openly there on my wall for a few months now, and I hadnt seen it as I was not logging in there. I reported the Wall Post, and Voila, in an hour or so, My IP Got Banned! I visited the Fake Indian Forum and VOILA, there too My IP Is banned! Hhahaha :) Hence Proven both these forum, are nothing but the ONE! :) Riteshji, true! Lie has no Legs! God Speed

SHASH2K2

I have registerd in PDF as a pakistani and I havenot received that invitation. Looks like they are targeting only Indians.

MadMax

Guys wich forum you all r talking about.Please let me know.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
OMFG!
I opened the fake forum, I mean holy shit !!!

Worst part is people actually fell for this nonsense like 'world defense network' etc.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
lmao a new low for paki scum :emot15:

what sort of self respecting person will pretend to be from enemy country ?

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
^
But we need to be on the offensive, especially in the SEO department

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles