Spam Invitations to Pakistani owned Indian Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
PHP:
That URL is blocked here . You will not be able to post it here. its name if Indian defence forum once you login to the page.
So its owned by some Pakistanis?

ahmedsid

Top Gun
PHP:
That URL is blocked here . You will not be able to post it here. its name if Indian defence forum once you login to the page.
So its owned by some Pakistanis?
Yes, Sadly its run by Pakistanis and some Indians without knowing anything are also posting there! Anyways keep an eye open whenever you join a new Indian Forum now on, because this is now a proven tactic for these guys to mess up with India. God Speed

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Lol funny sh*t. I dont blame that guy Web******. Just trying to make some $. But an Indian forum owned by Pakistanis. Nah...

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
haha check this shit out...

Hello Armand, i am approaching you on behalf of WDN. It is a network that is connecting and assisting defence communities. The recent example is of Indian Defence (http://www********). If you are interesting in administrating and running the site. We can set you just like that and possibly transfer (depending on the database access) all the existing users to the new site (this would ensure high growth for the website). The domain name would be www.*********.com. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested as it is a limited and life changing opportunity for your role in defence administration.

Thanks.

SHASH2K2

haha check this shit out...

Hello Armand, i am approaching you on behalf of WDN. It is a network that is connecting and assisting defence communities. The recent example is of Indian Defence (http://www********). If you are interesting in administrating and running the site. We can set you just like that and possibly transfer (depending on the database access) all the existing users to the new site (this would ensure high growth for the website). The domain name would be www.*********.com. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested as it is a limited and life changing opportunity for your role in defence administration.

Thanks.
Did you grab that once in a lifetime opportunity to work for Pakistanis ?

A.V.

That WDN is a scam and if exposed will put a lot to shame lets rest the case till there things are getting worse with all these immature heads all round

A.V.

that WDN is a scam and its a specific person doing all this mischief and no need to mention that he comes from where ... even threatening members with mails

armand did you get the message from this board from any user or independent from outside

the owners of WDN server point to some special pakistani member webmaster who is luring some indians with moderator posts in many of the propaganda sites

Oracle

LMAO!!! I fell for it like 6 months back.
Mr. A.V. thanks for letting me know. I should probably go there and kick some asses.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
that *** is a scam and its a specific person doing all this mischief and no need to mention that he comes from where ... even threatening members with mails

armand did you get the message from this board from any user or independent from outside
I got it on my webmaster PM. No way was I going to give my website to a Pakistani. lol

the owners of *** server point to some special pakistani member webmaster who is luring some indians with moderator posts in many of the propaganda sites
This scam was trying to move my website onto their servers.

SHASH2K2

LMAO!!! I fell for it like 6 months back.
Mr. A.V. thanks for letting me know. I should probably go there and kick some asses.
Best option will be to stop visiting that site. If we go there just to abuse them that will also help in getting more traffic. Thats something we shouldn't do. we should all avoid them and let them die slow death as they will not get more traffic as anticipated. And we should also inform/ educate our fellow members.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Best option will be to stop visiting that site. If we go there just to abuse them that will also help in getting more traffic. Thats something we shouldn't do. we should all avoid them and let them die slow death as they will not get more traffic as anticipated. And we should also inform/ educate our fellow members.
I was browsing it, looks like a bunch of PakDef members got it started.

prajapati

Country flag
My oh my even i got an email few days back guess what i did -

checked out their servers and what is most funny the so called servers hosted an ATIF ASLAM website domain which is under construction , a football website and an ancient.pk website not to say what you deduce from that :-

their technical details show me this

ICANN Registrar:WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.
Created:2010-08-08
Expires:2011-08-08
Updated:2010-08-18

Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

well on trying to get into more tools i found a similar pakistani forum is hosted on the same server with the same owner

Server Type:Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.11IP Address:67.225.179.12 Reverse- Traceroute IP Location: - Michigan - Lansing - Liquid Web Inc

Its actually funny to see why people resort to cheap gimmicks some rich brat has too much of illegal money to waste it seems

A.V.

I got it on my webmaster PM. No way was I going to give my website to a Pakistani. lol

This scam was trying to move my website onto their servers.

LOL you know what some of their owners are threatening other website owners either to join them or directly or indirectly damage their property on net by means of threating emails and more

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
LOL you know what some of their owners are threatening other website owners either to join them or directly or indirectly damage their property on net by means of threating emails and more
you can report such cyber threat to the authorities cant u?isnt' it true that some members of pdf were taken into questioning in UK around 2004-2005 period for cyber threats on sites and youtube.if i remember it was around tube bombing in london

SHASH2K2

no its not isi money .its the part of india,s $25 million flood relief fund.
Also majority of traffic there is due to Indians and most of ads on their sites are targeting Indian market

gogbot

My PM box from a certain Pak forum that shall not be named.
Got sent this message yesterday.

dude.

don't you think it's time to move on from this website?? as we all how mods side against Indian. good members like Desiman are banned. Members like Jana are disrespecting India again and again. And all we do is try to have debate with them. But when we get little off-topic, we are banned. Is this website that important to us??

i think it's time to get off this sit and join our own website.

http://www.************.com/forums/

I haven't open account there yet, but was thinking should all Indian start moving there, So Webmaster can realize how serious the situation.

Please, i need you advice on This. I am sending this to only most of Indian.

I know it' a big step, but still do you think it's the right choice??

Thanks!
I did not even suspect that something like this could be happening.
Appreciate AV's efforts to inform people of this ploy. Nice reminder that this is the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles