SP will back UPA to keep out communal forces: Mulayam

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by SHURIDH, Sep 21, 2012.

1. SHURIDH

SHURIDH Senior Member Senior Member

SP will back UPA to keep out communal forces: Mulayam

Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Friday said he will continue supporting the Congress-led UPA government and will not force mid-term polls on the country.
    "Why should I withdraw support to the Congress?" said Yadav. He reiterated that he was against thegovernment's
    related stories
    Congress core group to meet this evening
    decision to liberalise the retail sector but he wanted to keep"communal forces" out of power.
    The UPA goverment will need the Samajwadi Party's help after the Trinamool Congress withdraws itssupport on Friday evening. On Thursday, Yadav had utilised the combined Opposition’s Bharat Bandh call to further his twin objectives of making his support for the UPA government conditional and raising the bogey of a third front yet again.
    The government is confident that it can survive without Trinamool support. "We had enough friends yesterday, we have enough friends today. So, I don't think why you should doubt our stability," finance minister P Chidambaram said on Thursday.

SP will back UPA to keep out communal forces: Mulayam - Hindustan Times

3. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

I from the beginning saying softy aka mulayam will support UPA for 2 reasons

1) eye key ministries including deputy prime minister and escape CBI cases

2)Keep maya at bay

[​IMG]

4. nrj

nrj Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Hope they induct someone like Abhishek Mishra in central ministry instead of Azam Khan chimpanzee.

5. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Please keep out the worst criminal-goonda and communal party aka Samajwadi Party also, lead by most opportunistic leader called Mulayam Singh.

6. SLASH

SLASH Senior Member Senior Member

If he is not going to be part of UPA and give only external support, he will not be part of the cabinet. SP might have made a blunder. They should have abstained from voting against the congress. This way he could have sailed on both boats. One hand he would been against Corrupt Congress and on the other hand he would not be helping communal BJP in the centre.

7. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

i think u missed my post # 2

8. Drona

Drona Guest

Their is a completion between CONGRESS, SP and BSP , Who lick more muslim arsses ?
    Well completion is for 2nd position actually, 1st is already taken by Mullayam's party.

Vikramaditya likes this.
  9. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

In the present situation, one can only say that having the SP provide support is the lesser evil - it is better than the government toppling and causing humungous instability, and blocking of reforms.

10. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

All silly excuse to see that the CBI does not haunt him.

Crocodile tears for Muslim is also communal.

It is only when one does not care about any religious or caste votes, then and then alone, one is not communal or casteist!

11. Ray

I say let the nation vote.

No party is ready for elections.

They will all fail to a great extent in mustering their usual dirty tricks to galvanise the votes.

Maybe, the real India will speak!

12. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

So in the name of secularism, Muslims in UP will pay higher prices of all commodities including diesel. Thank you Mr.Yadav.

13. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

I think he knows the polarisation in UP right now is quite high.The Islamic rageboys in UP are having a mind of their own which is not helping him.Now the UP vigilance comission is raiding Nizamusin Siddiqui Mayawathis close aide in UP.There is a lot of things at work here

14. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Hahahaha. Being in the change of system. Seriously this current system is not suitable for india. Separate the legislative from executive. Bring in police and judicial reforms. This itself will add 5% growth to the GDP ( a figure of speech). Don't ask for links suggesting the same. But yes reforming the system that allows smooth functioning of all institutions will certainly aid economic growth.

15. Iamanidiot

Something tells. Me this Congress-. Mulayam honeymoon will not last.

16. nrj

Cong is in real catch 22 situation now. They need numbers but still does not want to be seen as anti-dalit party. Because that is what Maya is busy telling her people that, look upperclass Cong & Yadavs defeated us and plan to rule further.

Cong should better hope that Maya manages majority in Loksabha polls so they can form alliance with her, otherwise Congress is lost cause as far as voter-connection is concerned. It is already anti-hindu, pro-muslim party.

17. Iamanidiot

NRJ problem is Maya screwed BSP so badly barring Jatavs nobody wants to vote her.She alienated the Valmikis and Pasis

18. nrj

In that case, her voters will turn to someone else. BJP/Cong ?

19. Iamanidiot

All the riots are between Dalits and Muslims right now in UP.Mulayam is seeing to it that those two communities cannot form a joint vote bank to Mayawathi

20. natarajan

natarajan Senior Member Senior Member

Nowadays any action against muslim or pointing out their wrong doing is communal and if you bash and hit hinduism as much as you can ,then you are secular.I dont know how congress is kept to keep away communal as congress itself is communal and we can witness lots of violent protest to riot,only difference is media not showing us.What he was doing
    when buddha statue damaged by muslims ,if it was mosque and involved people are hindus then it would become communal resulting in few bomb blasts and riots supported by media but buddhists didt take it seriously nor protested violently

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  21. Ray

I find the 'catch all' phrases in Indian politics most amusing, when I look at it dispassionately.

What is secular?

What is communal?

What is sectarian?

As I see it,

Secular means keeping religion and its influences out of daily working life.

Communal means using religion to push an agenda with religious overtones to obtain gains e.g. influence with sops or otherwise.

Sectarian means using societal division within common interest groups to divide them into sub group e.g. using caste as a divider for gains.

Therefore, all political parties of India could be termed as communal.