South Korean Christians praying for Buddhist temple to collapse

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by ITBP, Jul 11, 2014.

1. ITBP

ITBP Regular Member

Watch it.

@Tshering22

I just wonder would Jesus himself let this happen? :noidea: :confused:

Over all Christian Lunacy at it's best. :tsk: :rolleyes:

Any Christian here?

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    sesha_maruthi27 and maomao like this.
  3. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

Oh I thought this guy was GK. Dude, change the Avatar.

pmaitra likes this.
  4. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

Told you pastors, fathers and friars don't give a jackhorse on what Jesus actually said whatever it was.

To the West, Church is a means to control, buy loyalty and disintegrate other countries economies so that there is anarchy which is perfect for htem to control.

Corporates that control their finances and church that controls the people.

Do read up on 'NAGALAND FOR CHRIST' movement.

You will know what I am saying.

And sadly, now they have gone to the lowest levels in south India particularly where they have used Hindu/Buddhist saffron robes, and prayer beads, constructed churches with 'christian' art and even have their something called 'christava Brahmin Samhiti' or something.

5. VivekShah

VivekShah Regular Member

Arrest and beat these coolies for Christ

6. Energon

Energon DFI stars Stars and Ambassadors

If the economic destruction and anarchy in South Korea was the West's plan all along then they have failed miserably. South Korea is one of the greatest economic and social miracles of the current times. South Korea is now a stable democracy and their indigenous industries are global leaders. South Koreans have also undergone one of the steepest upward curves in socioeconomic indicators (standard of living, health/ life expectancy, education, infant mortality etc etc) in recorded history.

The fact of the matter is that unlike the colonial era there isn't much of a nefarious nexus between Western governments and proselytizing missionaries anymore. (I know you will refuse to believe this, but it is what it is). Christian missions like other religious organizations are by and large independently manned by private citizens. The real problem is that Western governments aren't taking the responsibility to curb the malignant influence of Christian missionaries who run amok all over the world. It is now apparent that the most virulent missionaries are the ones who are reviled in the West for their regressive ideas and have now found a vacuum in the under developed world to perpetuate their stupid beliefs. One recent example that comes to mind is Scott Lively a rabid homophobe who thinks gays are responsible for all of mankind's ills. This turd of a man after being laughed out of the United States went to Uganda and inspired their parliament to come up with the most heinous laws targeting homosexuals. Luckily after getting some assistance from media personalities this guy is now facing legal action brought against him by LGBT human rights groups from Uganda.

I think this case should set the precedent for how we deal with missionaries moving forward.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  7. amoy

amoy Senior Member Senior Member

>>> Christian clout in Korean politics

S. Korean PM Nominee: Japan’s Occupation Was ‘God’s Will’ | The Diplomat

South Korea’s prime minister-nominee withdraws over alleged pro-Japanese remarks | Metro

Quite fatalism isn't it? :confused:

8. Eesh

Eesh Regular Member

No, don't :rolleyes:. Southern Baptist Church organizes such "Jerico" prayers. They try to organize such prayers in India too.

And Jesus would have approved. Did he not make big ruckus in Jerusalem Jew Temple?

9. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I don't find English subtitles.

Saw a inset of a woman doing sign language for the Deaf.

To clarify for those who are not aware of what is a Jericho Prayer or Jericho March, it is what some may refer to as a prayer walk by a group or congregation. The purpose is to pray for or against something and ask God to intercede, protect, or change something.

Notwithstanding, it is silly of the Koreans to indulge in such activities invoking God to create societal animosity.

But then South Korean Christians are known to be extraordinary bigots. One would recall the South Koreans evangelists, sent by members of the Sammeul Community Church south of Seoul, who went to Afghanistan to spread Christianity and were held hostage where two were killed before Indonesia negotiated their release from the Taliban.

10. Eesh

Eesh Regular Member

@ Ray

Jerico was a city destroyed by Josha.

6:2 And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour.
    6:3 And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days.

Don't you see now what is Jerico Walk? It was and is for destruction.

11. sesha_maruthi27

sesha_maruthi27 Senior Member Senior Member

The truth is now out in the open. These missionaries are spoiling the GREATNESS OF LORD JESUS. LORD JESUS SACRIFICED HIS LIFE FOR THE WELL OF THE HUMANS. BUT THESE MISSIONARIES ARE USING HIM FOR DESTROYING HUMANS.....

SHAME ON THEM...

THOSE WHO WANT TO DESTROY WILL GET DESTROYED BY THEMSELVES...

12. ITBP

ITBP Regular Member

You clearly have no idea what Jesus said.:truestory:

I think New converts to Christianity are more lunatic than old ones.

Where ever Islam and christianity go, they only bring religious intolerance. Buddhism too is not Korea's indigenous, but Buddhists never did any thing like this. :why:

sesha_maruthi27 likes this.
  13. Eesh

Eesh Regular Member

Destruction of Jericho

Before destruction Joshua said so to his troops.

6:17 And the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only Rahab the harlot shall live , she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent.

Instructions after destruction of Jericho was imminent.

6:18 And ye, in any wise keep yourselves from the accursed thing, lest ye make yourselves accursed, when ye take of the accursed thing, and make the camp of Israel a curse, and trouble it.
    6:19 But all the silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are consecrated unto the LORD: they shall come into the treasury of the LORD.

Later

6:21 And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

6:24 And they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the LORD.

At least Korean xians will not do such massacres, though they might wish.

Jesus's God YHWH approved it, so Jesus too would approve it.

ITBP likes this.
  14. josan420

josan420 Regular Member

Christian and muslim both have one Goal... CONTROL WHOLE WORLD. Vatican church has many secret rooms. No one has access to those rooms. What vatican is hiding their????? maybe Some ancient Hindu Statue and shiva lingam, Because during archaelogist exvacation 2000 years ago many shiva lingam were found in Italy, specialy near Rome

15. sydsnyper

sydsnyper Senior Member Senior Member

Do you have any site that convincingly indicates the Shiva linga find in the vatican or is this some neo-hindu craziness...

PS: I half read through your other post on the vatican being shaped like a Shiva linga....

16. josan420

josan420 Regular Member

Google it or visit my site

17. josan420

josan420 Regular Member

Visit my site u will find proof and many other are coming soon. i am searching on it. Also Google it. I live in italy. If u think European are christian then u r wrong. more than 80% youngster don't believe in any religion. They use bad word for god. They also insult maria and jesus as much they can because they knew the truth. Our history teacher told us that Bible is changed hundreds of time, because origional version cantain many wrong reference which are proved wrong by science. One of this is Sun Orbit Earth. As we all know it is earth which turn around sun. But Bible said Sun turn Around earth. How can a God make such a mistake????????????

18. sydsnyper

sydsnyper Senior Member Senior Member

If you live in Italy, can you not visit the Gregorian Etruscan Museum in the Vatican City (I googled this story and got this museum name referenced in many results) and get some pics..... or if you are not allowed, get someone else to go in there and get pics.

It sounds too fantastic. :rolleyes:

19. josan420

josan420 Regular Member

Rome is 800 KM from my home... I can't go there at this moment, But i hope one day i will go there. Im just 22 year old. My dream is going to all historycal locations.
    As i said Vatican Church has many secret rooms, Whole world know it. but no one know what behind these rooms...
    2000 years ago there wasn't any Muslim, there wasn't Christian. Maybe All Arabian and European countries were Hindu

20. amoy

amoy Senior Member Senior Member

Pope Francis lands in South Korea for first Asia visit - CNN.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]