South Korea finds smuggled capsules contain human flesh

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
South Korea finds smuggled capsules contain human flesh | News.com.au

SOUTH Korea has seized thousands of smuggled drug capsules filled with powdered human flesh and is strengthening customs inspections, officials said today.

The capsules were made in northeastern China from dead babies whose bodies were chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder, a statement from the Korea Customs Service said.:scared2::frusty:

Customs officials refused to disclose where the babies came from or who made the capsules, citing possible diplomatic friction with Beijing. Chinese officials have been cracking down on the production of such capsules since last year.

The customs office has discovered 35 smuggling attempts since August of about 17,450 capsules disguised as stamina boosters, and some people believe them to be a panacea for disease, the statement said. The capsules of human flesh, however, contained superbacteria and other harmful ingredients.

The smugglers told customs officials they believed the capsules were ordinary stamina boosters and did not know the ingredients or manufacturing process. Fake and altered drug and food items have been a serious problem in China.

Ethnic Koreans from northeastern China who now live in South Korea were intending to use the capsules themselves or share them with other Korean-Chinese, a customs official said. They were being carried in luggage or sent by international mail.

The capsules were all confiscated, but no one has been punished because the amount was deemed small and they weren't intended for sale, said the customs official, who requested anonymity, citing department rules.

China's State Food and Drug Administration and its Health Ministry did not immediately respond to questions faxed to them today. But the problem of treatments made from dead foetuses or newborns has been recurrent.

Chinese media identify the northeastern provinces as the source of such products, especially Jilin which abuts North Korea.

The Jilin province food and drug safety agency is responsible for investigating the trade of such remains there.

Calls to the agency and to the information office of Jilin's Communist Party were not answered today.

The South Korean agency began investigating after receiving a tip a year ago. No sicknesses have been reported from ingesting the capsules.

Associated Press researcher Yu Bing contributed to this report from Beijing.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It a fake news from South Korea and only report by SK.

We hear this kind news since 2011.08 but cannot find any evidence till now. We hope SK can provide some evidence ,but not make up some.
卫生部发言人称国内至今未发现"人肉胶囊"_国内新闻_环球网
It would be a national shame if CCP admitted truthful things.After Korea provides "proof" the CCP can simply say "not enough proof" and case dismissed.

Sure... it's a conspiracy against by CIA/RAW/MOSSAD to defame innocent angel China :lol:

Last edited:

ice berg

It a fake news from South Korea and only report by SK.

We hear this kind news since 2011.08 but cannot find any evidence till now. We hope SK can provide some evidence ,but not make up some.
卫生部发言人称国内至今未发现"人肉胶囊"_国内新闻_环球网

It is obvious you are new here. Everything negative about China is taken for granted here. Just get used to it.

I personally find it gross that people actually buy this kind stuff(if it is true). Well, supply and demand I guess. :shocked:

On a side note, maybe no worse than certain groups who eats dead bodies.

It is all a matter of taste. (pun intended):cool2:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
It is obvious you are new here. Everything negative about China is taken for granted here. Just get used to it.

I personally find it gross that people actually buy this kind stuff(if it is true). Well, supply and demand I guess. :shocked:

On a side note, maybe no worse than certain groups who eats dead bodies.

It is all a matter of taste. (pun intended):cool2:
It is not negative about China. Such incidents can happen anywhere and no reason to blame CCP or expect an explanation from them. Even SK needs to inquire into the demand for such products in their country.

GromHellscream

Might be a superstitious behavior to take such silly pills in Korea. Oh wait, is it possible that the baby flesh mentioned here is in fact placenta?
Though it sounds a little weird, placenta, which is byproduct of natural childbirth, is considered one kind of medicine in traditional Chinese Medical theory.
My younger cousin and I were once cheated by his doctor mother, to eat placenta soup which was prepared for my grandpa. The soup looked and tasted no different from pork soup, and we felt ugly for many days by knowing the truth.

kickok1975

There is a will, there is a way. Don't blame China only, South Korea, if you are not the market, you won't find the product.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is simply too disgusting to be true.... or is it disgustingly true?

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Whether the Chinese are doing this or not, as human beings we should restrain in taking these kind of drugs and South Korea should stop its people from buying or importing these drugs from thee Chinese territory.

ice berg

You supply it before you know there is a market for it? I certainly hope you never get into any business venture, for your own sake.

nimo_cn

Country flag
because china is supplying such things....??!!
You either failed your economics or are going to fail it. Anyone with the least common sense understands that it is demand that creates supply, not the other way around.

nimo_cn

Country flag
it's from china and nobody knows from SK that it contains powdered fetus, all they know is it's a stamina booster
Lying!

When I asked why South Koreans are eating such thing, it is not like I don't know why. I am simply to find out if people like you actually knows what is going on. Your post proves that you are just making cheap shot.

South Koreans are aware that powdered fetus is contained in those capsules, they are eating powdered fetus because they believe it can make them sexually potent.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles