Source??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
Quite a few threads have been summarily closed for: No source. What sort of source is required if the quotation is from Ramayna, Bible, Koran? Is it necessary to post a link for such scriptures? And why?

A thread of mine has been closed for: purpose not given!! I am to see a single thread opening with a short para titled Purpose. Is it absolutely a must on this particular forum?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Quite a few threads have been summarily closed for: No source. What sort of source is required if the quotation is from Ramayna, Bible, Koran? Is it necessary to post a link for such scriptures? And why?

A thread of mine has been closed for: purpose not given!! I am to see a single thread opening with a short para titled Purpose. Is it absolutely a must on this particular forum?

Any claim/allegation etc has to be backed up by a source. Quoting from scriptures has to be backed with a credible source that interprets the scriptures properly or makes an attempt to do so.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
For any moderation issue please contact staff via PMs or Vistor Messages or Contact us link at the bottom. This is explicitly mentioned in the rules.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles