Sonia Gandhi rails against BJP corruption in Mangalore

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by parijataka, Oct 19, 2012.

1. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Sonia says corruption is like cancer spreading in the country (Madam what abt your own son-in-law). Karnataka Congress Chief Parameshwarappa says we want to come to power in the state not because we are greedy but because we want to serve the people (Ok I believe you...not!). Someone should ask Sonia whether she wants to turn Mangalore into Amethi or Rae Bareilly which is the pocket borough of Nehru family for decades.

Mangalore: Sonia Gandhi Arrives in City Amidst Tight Security

3. Zebra

Zebra Senior Member Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
    mki and maomao like this.
  4. lcatejas

lcatejas Regular Member

Post this under JOKE Thread :pound:

panduranghari, maomao and Raj30 like this.
  5. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

It appears the Vadra and Rahul land deals have real stung her bad.

I saw her on TV and I have never seen her so furious.

No offence meant but she reminded one of Hitler's fire and brimstone oratory and the way she kept throwing her right hand in sheer anger!

Good to see some fire out of her for a change.

maomao likes this.
  6. parijataka

Well noted, in Gujarat also she seemed very angry during her speech.

7. Ray

She made one mistake.

She was economical with the truth regarding the efficiency of the BJP run States.

Anyway it has been now well established that corruption is synonymous to Indian politics.

Therefore, they are all in the same boat.

YSR Reddy who kept the Congress afloat was a jolly old soul, but his son is said to be a crook using the amassed fortune of YSR.

YSR and BSY are birds of the same feather if the equation with the mining mafia is to be made.

Now, if Modi has swindled the State, what stops the Congress through Manish Tiwari and other eminent lawyers in the rank of the Congress to expose that bloke?

More expose the merrier!

We may not have food to eat, but we can have some entertainment to divert and forget the pangs of hunger!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  8. Ray

I am holding my breath to see how Kejriwal's blood flows at the hand of Khurshed and how he cannot return from Farrukhabad.

Likewise, dying to see what the Haryana Govt can do to Khempka.

What a land of mafiosis roaming the countryside!

9. parijataka

Comment on Sonia speech from another site on BJP corruption -

"Lohe ko loha hi kaatta hai - Sonia is fighting corruption with corruption!"

maomao, aragorn and Raj30 like this.
  10. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

She doesn't write her speech and her speech has red lines under some specific parts where she should raise her hand or fire whatever you recalled.But frankly sir, all these rallies of her and media paper notes are already ready before. She just acts before people and leaves. Unlike her, you should watch Modi, nobody writes his speech.I remember one of my friend's neighbour, who worked with Modi only for 2 months as 'Sachiv' and he retiered there after. In those 2 months, Modi asked him directly,"In sab logo me Gunde kon kon hai, aapka naam kabhi nahi aayega mujhe list banake de do." he cancelled all the tandors given to Keshubapa's relatives, ripped all those corrupt [email protected] And someday there was a public program where Modi was going to give speech, he wrote down speech and give to Modi, Modi said, "I don't need such piece of craps. Modi knows what he needs to say to his people so don't do it again."

11. Ray

I wonder.

This time she was speaking from her heart with total fear gripping her physical form.

Italy beckons for a safe and peaceful life with her Catholic brood in her father's grocery/ green grocer/ bakery, I don't know what was the exact antecedence.

The Pope shall bless her for all the good work she had done!

I am so disappointed that I no longer like her.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
    parijataka and maomao like this.
  12. mki

mki Regular Member

lol

Coal is saying black colour is harmfull to society and should be wiped out.... :frusty::sucide:

13. parijataka

I have the same feeling. She is scared by the fact that activists are now getting closer and closer her family in their hunt for the corrupt with Vadra disclosure, angry also because she probably feels I have given so much for this country. Consider she lost her husband early when kids were small. She must have stayed on in India to keep an eye on Gandhi family `investments` and Congress party minions must have forced her into politics just as Rajiv Gandhi made PM within 24 hours of Indira's killing. Rest is history. She is supposed also to have given a helping hand in passing RTI at central govt (passed few years earlier in Maharashtra due to Anna Hazare's hounding all politicians in the state) suggested by Aruna Roy, Kejriwal and others. About RTI, Vinod `creepy` Sharma has said `bandar ke haath main ustura de diya hai` meaning it is as fatal as giving a barber's knife in the hands of a monkey. She must have been lulled into thinking nothing is going to happen on corruption due to the servile behaviour of Indians in general who bow to white skin and the slavishness of Congress politicians. Also, the fact that her husband's dynasty has been `ruling` this country for almost all the time since 1947. Italy is one of the most corrupt nations in Europe apparently and India must have felt like home! Not saying she is a bad person but circumstances have placed her in the position she finds herself. Let us see what comes out of all this `sagara manthana` set in motion by Anna Hazare, Kejriwal etc.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  14. Zebra

Zebra Senior Member Senior Member

What else one can expect from a cancer patient.

Well, she is involved in both of them, corruption and cancer.