Son of Jama Masjid's Shahi Imam Syed Ahmed Bukhari marries Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No, how about you just give yourself up to slaughter by ISIS & Muzzies, every cause including yours of kicking out every minority out requires a martyr, tu start kar, hum chalen just tere piche piche.
Isn't that you were preaching- that non Muslims should not be worried about Islam or its radicals?:rofl:

How brilliant a plan. You should start right away, by quitting your job in EU and travel to middle east and preach peace there:lol:

Immanuel

Country flag
Says the pussy which is busy giving BJ to Europeans for his paisas:lol:

You can be a self respect lacking retard who pimps out his women in the name of peace and tolerance all you want, but spare us your bull shit on peace and how awesome your daughter selling ideology is.:lol:
Your idea of bravery is to pimp out yourself for muzzies. How very brave of you:lol:

See folks, once you tear down the external mask, its that easy to wiggle out these filth from their hiding. See what happened to his morality? This filth was teaching his text book love their neighbor stupidity and how we should love even the barbaric filth even now, only to start abusing me when I called him out. That's what these filth are all in the inside. Their talks about love and other bull shit is not worth the paper they are printed on:lol:
Actually granted, I make money, that here is the main problem here folks, you're sitting in your toilet, with low internet speed, in the neglected part of the country being abused by your father while your mother try's to sell her wares but no high paying muzzies around :basanti:hence the hate from muzzies. Awww its ok beta, Modi sahib is working on bringing more development in India.

:pound: so you show your true colours as soon as I scratch the surface? What happened to your love everyone bullshit hypocrite?:pound:
I never said I loved everyone. I was just calling you out on your hate, why not do something about it. Your fear paralyses you numb nuts.

Immanuel

Country flag
Isn't that you were preaching- that non Muslims should not be worried about Islam or its radicals?:rofl:
How brilliant a plan. You should start right away, by quitting your job in EU and travel to middle east and preach peace there:lol:
Ye loh, you're the one with the fear and I have to go preach? :rotfl:

Immanuel

Country flag
Off topic shit aside, if the Hindu girl want to marry a Muslim man and is willing to convert in Islam for it, well good for him. Its hard enough to stay married to a person of the same religion, these folks need good luck and not condemnation.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ye loh, you're the one with the fear and I have to go preach? :rotfl:
I preached nothing other than caution wrt to these barbarians. You were pimp who was saying about how we should not hate these barbarians . and of course, you now stand exposed for being a hypocritic piece of shit, who can't even tolerate comments on internet. So a bastard like you won't tolerate negative comments but we Hindus should put up with Muslims terrorists. Aren't you are a good snake?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles