Something you must know about China's Internet Pop-culture

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
You may wondered why you always see some rabbit icon or rabbit toys in China's military posts. In the pictures of imitating J15 taking off, a lot
people hold a rabbit toy or dressed up like a rabbit, well, here is our hero. Natu.

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
Literal translation of Na Tu is That Bunny, it originated from a famous cartoon series"That year, That Bunny and Those stories", it is a symbolic icon of Chinese military.
the name was said originated from a famous saying in China, "Even a bunny will bite if you corned him". it also rhymes with TuGong, a nickname for China, literal translation is farmer commies, but it not refers only to CCP but to China as a whole since foreigners consider Chinese communists.

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned

well the picture, I bet you have already found your icon since it so predictably painted you as Singh the elephant, sometimes they emphasize on white, sometimes they don't. you see NaTu, and the bald eagle you know who, the bald guy is Taiwan since Bald also pronounced as Tu in Chinese but with a different tone. you see the bear that is Bigmao the Bear --Russia, the crane egg is Japan, the tiger is Hans the tiger---Germany, Hippo means all African countries, you see your homeland John the ox,
the rooster---France the cock, the two batons fighting with each other are N and S Korea, Monkey with a star is Vietnam, and the little angle bear is Soviet Union, last one the himalayan sheep in green shirts you know who and you don't want to name who.

Last edited:

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned

Every bunny has a dark side, if he got cornered, he bites

Na Tu

Chi Tu --- Literal translation is Red Bunny, it is dark because it shows its violent nature when exposed to pressure.

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned

Na Tu in its 97' desert ACU, you see 95 rifle and that famous folding stool, showcases how farmer PLA is

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is the episode of how Kuma the elephant tricked Bigmao the bear:

Time: 1991
Background: Soviet Collapsed.

picture reads:

Elephant: Hey, my old friend bear, long time no see.
Elephant: All my condolence to the passed away soviet bear.

Last edited:

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned

Picture reads

Elephant: I know you are in hard time, here is the money I borrowed from you before, I return it in full amount, hopefully it helps.
I left with my trunk raising high, I am an elephant with credit, I paid back what I owe.....

Bear: You... I will remember you did this in my my heart, Kuma!

Narratives: That year, an imbecile will know Ruble devalued 2000%.

Last edited:

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
1):上世纪八十年代克里姆林宫出于全球战略的考虑以极其优厚的条件向印度提供所需的军事技术装备。其中包括向即度空军提供了米格-23/27 攻击机和全套的生产线,而付款条件是按照"卢布-卢比"çš„模式进行的,且付款期限长达 17 年。苏联解体后,卢布比率狂跌造成卢布-卢比结算模式的崩溃。这之后就没有收到 印方的后续款,俄方估计印度借此赖掉了所欠的 70 亿美元军火债务(1999年美元币值)

In the 1980s, Kremlin offered India very favorable military aids due to consideration of its global concern, it is a ruble to rupee loan, with incredible conditions in favor of India, which includes Mig 23/27 attackers and complete production chain. it is a long term loan with a 17 years arrangement, after the collapse of soviet union,
russian have not received a single rupee from India, India default around $ 7billion dollars soviet loan ( 1999 US dollar value)

Last edited:

Tolaha

Dude, It was China that back-stabbed Soviet Union like it did to other countries! That's the reason why other than Pakistan, nobody else thinks China is of any good!

Tolaha

You should stick up such stories in Chinese forums. In all other countries, people in general are able to reason and allowed to think freely! Other than the comic angle, your stories don't provide anything else here.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles