Something big will go down in Pakistan this July: Swamy

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@roma, your general idea is good. But the great differentiators this time, compared to 1971, are nukes.

We need to find a long-term solution to the Paki problem, but a prerequisite is that they should be first made nuke-nude.

Last edited by a moderator:

dastan

What good is our diplomacy if we can't take advantage of such situation to persuade other nations into a quest for disarming these fanatics?

DingDong

Country flag
Childish comparison. When the moron Zahid has fought and won the legal battles that Swamy has, get back to us.
Certain morons cannot think, they have outsourced their brain power to the social media. They simply parrot what they read on twitter. They cannot even grow beyond hash-tags and one-liners, a habit taken from too much exposure to the micro-blogging sites.

Writing v for we, hv for have. Calling somebody idiot.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Certain morons cannot think, they have outsourced their brain power to the social media. They simply parrot what they read on twitter. They cannot even grow beyond hash-tags and one-liners, a habit taken from too much exposure to the micro-blogging sites.

Writing v for we, hv for have. Calling somebody idiot.
Sad but true. Anyway, more good news from Swamy: Modi government released the letter Swamy wrote to President ABJ in 2004 contesting ppointment of an Italian as PM of India. UPA denied such a letter even existed:

More at: Subramanian Swamy's letter to Dr. Abdul Kalam regarding Sonia Gandhi

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
If the news are true then, I am telling you, can't wait till July now.

i have a very strong feeling that S Swamy's information is basically an Astrological prediction

Situation is different. the last time the pak army were more or less occupiers in B'desh, slaughtering people, if we defeated the Pak army, itwas victory.
This time if an ISIS type thing comes, with compliance of elements of the state and fringe groups (See TTP, LeJ etc...all have supporters in the system and the public), it's going to be *a lot* harder to actually just march in a declare a portion of the state as independent. Whereas apart from razakars, most were with us in 1971. But due to the possibility of nukes (do we have intel on these?) falling into their hands we might actually end up doing something like that but not sure...the refugee influx problem will still remain.
I think an overwhelmingly large majority of people who were refugees in India 1971 were actually Hindus.
wothwhile to check up on your guess that the overwhelming majority of refugees were hindus .[/QUOTE]

@roma, your general idea is good. But the great differentiators this time, compared to 1971, are nukes. We need to find a long-term solution to the Paki problem, but a prerequisite is that they should be first made nuke-nude.
all of you [/QUOTE]

To freekarma and bangalorean above .... okay you made good points but let's take the following scenario which i
think is plausibe and imho the most likely ....... if it is civil unrest eg shia sunni or something like that eg what i mentioned plus
general economic disaffection , then we have a situation of their people on their own soil who are actively rebelling
and being pursued by the police, military and state forces and

that's when india should come in with world opinion backing us to say look we cant take all this , so we give them arms
and they fend for themselves and protect themselves as an entity separate from pakistan plus india
help organize airdrop of food supplies provided not by india but by the world community so in that way
the whole world will be involved in this and supporting India as the good guy.

in that sense . it is their own people on their own soil - so the idea of a nuke conflict does arise
other than the already existing claims by packliand that india is aiding and abetting beluchis etc and we
tell them they are actively pushing lashkars into jammu an kashmir.

now i admit ive slightly changed my modus operandi scenario from Indian army going in ....to this
new scenario ......so now reconsider according to this new scenario please , if you would

best regards, R

Last edited by a moderator:

cannonfodder

Country flag
Sir, Mr. Swamy fought 2G case in individual capacity representing Indian taxpayers which led to re-auctioning of those 2G bands. It is shame to compare him with this hamid joker.:rolleyes:

He may have some extreme views and he is blunt on TV but has some data/source to support what he is speaking. Unlike some of us, atleast he is doing something for betterment of society.
In 2G, Congi people were laughing how he came to final figures of total loss to govt for this scam; then CAG reports also provided similar numbers for this scam. So lets wait and watch

Pak has #zaidhamid...v hv #swamy..both r idiots

Global Defence

New threads

Articles