Something big will go down in Pakistan this July: Swamy

pkroyal

Swamy is no push over !!

Heard him address a gathering in Jaipur , he most often has his facts & figures right.

I personally hold as the most intelligent MP in parliament.

Our Nation is richer because of a man of his convictions , fearlessness & superior intellect.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
What does he know that we don't?

[tweet]551945535112761345[/tweet]

Any link to how President Obama so readily accepted our January 26 invitation despite important events back home around that time? Sideline security meetings? Is this why Pakis are going apeshit on our borders?

Is PA looking to swallow ISIS and become its major partner (trained army and nuclear arsenal)? Does it want to get rid of the civil society for that?
Well i doubt , why would they like to have attention of them self

Max 3 max there can be internal false flag operation where they can eliminate certain elements and then demand more money and high tech weapons which in turn can be used in future against India

that too now looks less as it has revelaed in this tweet

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I can personally confirm this. The Barkas suburb of Hyderabad currently has over 100,000 Rohingyas, each Aadhar and ration-card holders.

So why are Hyderabadis electing these turds again and again?

I was very happy to see all the muslim parties getting trashed to the bin in the last election in TN. Want to know if something like that is possible in Telengana?

dastan

I was very happy to see all the muslim parties getting trashed to the bin in the last election in TN. Want to know if something like that is possible in Telengana?
Don't see that happening anytime soon in hyd. Actually it's more like modi wave - it's evident from social media reactions itself. Funny thing is if you see Azam Khan's page even there you'd find people suggesting Azam Khan to leave SP and join AIMIM if he wants votes in the coming elections. I've been to hyd a few times but only someone who've lived there for sometime can tell what work has been done by the owaisi brothers.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Don't see that happening anytime soon in hyd. Actually it's more like modi wave - it's evident from social media reactions itself. Funny thing is if you see Azam Khan's page even there you'd find people suggesting Azam Khan to leave SP and join AIMIM if he wants votes in the coming elections. I've been to hyd a few times but only someone who've lived there for sometime can tell what work has been done by the owaisi brothers.
And having the Owaisis in power in Hyderabad dint teach the Andhraites anything. People get the shit they deserve in a democracy.

Gujarati Hindus got Modi because they wanted a Hindu nationalist but Tamil Hindus voted for the Xtian boot lickers like DMK and got xtian missionaries . Similiarly, If Telengana votes for the secular scum, then thats what they will get.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Hindus are not. Barkas is part of South Hyderabad, which looks more Pakistani than even Lahore. No Hindu ever wins an election there. The locals have multiple voter-ID cards, multiple identities, and on election day, each hop between several polling stations to bring their closet-Paki Muslim leader to power in the legislative assembly or parliament.

It seemed like that before state-bifurcation, because Telangana statehood was born out of a predominantly right-wing Hindu movement. Muslims of Telangana were not just happy with undivided AP, but were protesting against Telanganas. I'll just sketch out some quick history, which will help you understand Telangana.
  • Pre-independence Hyderabad province was a Hindu-majority + Muslim-elite princely state (inverse of pre-1947 J&K).
  • Muslims oppressed and slaughtered Hindus, collected Jizya, so Hindus assisted Indian Army to "liberate" us (integrate Hyderabad state with India).
  • After the conquest of Hyderabad, the freshly liberated Hindus sought retribution from Muslims for the centuries of oppression, and went on a killing spree. Muslim elites fled to Pakiland
  • Muslims supported the idea of Andhra Pradesh (Vishalandhra), where in the better educated and better monied Hindus of Andhra would eventually grab power and influence over from Telangana Hindus, giving Muslims protection
  • The Telangana statehood movement was essentially those Telangana Hindus seeking to get back their rightful share of political power, which they got in 1949, but was snatched away in 1956 with AP's creation
Today, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • KCR is behaving like a wannabe Nizam, breaking pearl-necklaces (taxpayers' money) and throwing them at whichever courtesan puts up a good dance (Powerpoint presentation)
  • KCR needs Muslim votes for his party to win municipal elections in Hyderabad city.
  • Hyderabad civic body (GHMC) wields a lot of political and economic power, it's literally the only source of revenue for KCR, and so he wants to win GHMC by hook or crook
  • Minority appeasement has gone way too far. KCR committed the cardinal mistake of calling Nizam (Telangana Hindus' enemy number 01) as "secular."
BJP must take Telangana seriously, because there's a clear opportunity. Congress is a minority-appeasing party, and now even TRS is going that way. TDP is "evil Andhra" party. So the only logical choice left for Telangana Hindus is BJP.

Last edited:

Blackwater

must be Moroccans .pakis and Moroccans both have islami thakedari ka shauk

french intelligence shd keep an eye on these 2 communities:sad::sad:

dastan

Hindus are not. Barkas is part of South Hyderabad, which looks more Pakistani than even Lahore. No Hindu ever wins an election there. The locals have multiple voter-ID cards, multiple identities, and on election day, each hop between several polling stations to bring their closet-Paki Muslim leader to power in the legislative assembly or parliament.

It seemed like that before state-bifurcation, because Telangana statehood was born out of a predominantly right-wing Hindu movement. Muslims of Telangana were not just happy with undivided AP, but were protesting against Telanganas. I'll just sketch out some quick history, which will help you understand Telangana.
  • Pre-independence Hyderabad province was a Hindu-majority + Muslim-elite princely state (inverse of pre-1947 J&K).
  • Muslims oppressed and slaughtered Hindus, collected Jizya, so Hindus assisted Indian Army to "liberate" us (integrate Hyderabad state with India).
  • After the conquest of Hyderabad, the freshly liberated Hindus sought retribution from Muslims for the centuries of oppression, and went on a killing spree. Muslim elites fled to Pakiland
  • Muslims supported the idea of Andhra Pradesh (Vishalandhra), where in the better educated and better monied Hindus of Andhra would eventually grab power and influence over from Telangana Hindus, giving Muslims protection
  • The Telangana statehood movement was essentially those Telangana Hindus seeking to get back their rightful share of political power, which they got in 1949, but was snatched away in 1956 with AP's creation
Today, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • KCR is behaving like a wannabe Nizam, breaking peal-necklaces (taxpayers' money) and throwing them at whichever courtesan puts up a good dance (Powerpoint presentation)
  • KCR needs Muslim votes for his party to win municipal elections in Hyderabad city.
  • Hyderabad civic body (GHMC) wields a lot of political and economic power, it's literally the only source of revenue for KCR, and so he wants to win GHMC by hook or crook
  • Minority appeasement has gone way too far. KCR committed the cardinal mistake of calling Nizam (Telangana Hindus' enemy number 01) as "secular."
BJP must take Telangana seriously, because there's a clear opportunity. Congress is a minority-appeasing party, and now even TRS is going that way. TDP is "evil Andhra" party. So the only logical choice left for Telangana Hindus is BJP.
Sir,
If I may ask what's your opinion about CBN and new AP?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Sir,
If I may ask what's your opinion about CBN and new AP?
Good man, costly poll promises, no money. I especially admire his resolve to move GoAP to Vijayawada as quickly as possible, and his observing key state occasions in Vijayawada instead of Hyderabad. He's telling "here KCR, shove your Hyderabad up your ass."

New AP has great potential. It just needs big and quick funds over the next 5 years.

Blackwater

must be Moroccans .pakis and Moroccans both have islami thakedari ka shauk

french intelligence shd keep an eye on these 2 communities:sad::sad:
and i was right these bastards are Moroccans and one of them was arrested before for jihadi activities.what a failure of french

intelligence this time

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What does he know that we don't?

[tweet]551945535112761345[/tweet]

Any link to how President Obama so readily accepted our January 26 invitation despite important events back home around that time? Sideline security meetings? Is this why Pakis are going apeshit on our borders?

Is PA looking to swallow ISIS and become its major partner (trained army and nuclear arsenal)? Does it want to get rid of the civil society for that?
Anyone, any ideas why Kerry the Cherry is visiting Pakistan and giving a huge dole?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Anyone, any ideas why Kerry the Cherry is visiting Pakistan and giving a huge dole?
Kerry's immediate priority is to ensure there is no threat from within Pakistan till 2016(presidential elections). With his name on the bill, he has already failed once w.r.t Osama. I think he will do all that he can to ensure some thing like that does not happen twice.

If some bad news comes out of pak land , they can kiss 2016 goodbye.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Kerry is the Joker in the Pack. He is a Pakistan aficionado.

He is not to be trusted.

He cannot bring home the bacon except that which is on his own back.

Last edited:

Hari Sud

Country flag
God, if Sub. Swami is right then it may knock some sense in Pakistani establishment.

They need it badly.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
God, if Sub. Swami is right then it may knock some sense in Pakistani establishment.

They need it badly.
As far as pak establishment is concerned they are not doing bad for now. There is political consensus after a long time, atleast they are agreeing on something. Their agreement is on the fact that they would go after groups/madrasas(i.e bad taliban) which would harm pakistan. how long this agreement will hold we do not know. will this agreement convert this into action and thereby results we do not know.

As far as their stance about us is concerned nothing has changed, But there is definitely a realisation that dealing with their internal problems is top priority for them.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Subramanian Swamy is not someone people should take lightly. He is a man of his convictions, speaks his mind and really does not a give a damn about yippie libtartds. The only times I watch English news shows is when he is on ripping the joker host. More importantly, Swamy fights the fight and gets his way in court more often than not.

The National Herald case, which people used to laugh at is going to be heard daily from Jan 12 I believe till a decision is made. Even in the Sunanda case, Swamy has been on the mark from beginning. Besides, this guy has been in politics and has propped up and brought governments down. His contacts and info are not to be scoffed at.

Pak ultimately is too far gone to survive as it is; something will give sooner rather than later and ISIS seems the perfect trigger.

As for India taking Pakis in, not going to happen. There would be unrest the likes of which independent India has not seen since its inception. Those who wanted a Pakiland, deal with the consequences, we have suffered enough shit because of those a-holes anyway.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Subramanian Swamy is not someone people should take lightly. He is a man of his convictions, speaks his mind and really does not a give a damn about yippie libtartds. The only times I watch English news shows is when he is on ripping the joker host. More importantly, Swamy fights the fight and gets his way in court more often than not.

The National Herald case, which people used to laugh at is going to be heard daily from Jan 12 I believe till a decision is made. Even in the Sunanda case, Swamy has been on the mark from beginning. Besides, this guy has been in politics and has propped up and brought governments down. His contacts and info are not to be scoffed at.

Pak ultimately is too far gone to survive as it is; something will give sooner rather than later and ISIS seems the perfect trigger.

As for India taking Pakis in, not going to happen. There would be unrest the likes of which independent India has not seen since its inception. Those who wanted a Pakiland, deal with the consequences, we have suffered enough shit because of those a-holes anyway.
regarding your take on SSwamy - i agree - the man is farsighted and brilliant
he would have made it much higher in indian politics if he could curry favor better
but then again no one's perfect and he already has done pretty well for the nation

regarding taking in packlanders ....please see my reply to the many quotes below
ive liked your post mainly on the Swamy remarks .

If Pakistan was created just for Muslims then they should stay in Pakistan! Period.

No excuse to come on "Hindooo" land just because their own Ummah is butchering them.We already have enough Bangladeshis here.

If US is so concerned for Pakis they can offer Visa and show their sympathy.Each American can pledge to support 1 Paki at their home.We know Americans are very large hearted and can show love to the nation which hid Osama the killer of 3000 Americans and mlked billions $$$$$$. :wave:
If there is even a semblance of a movement to allow Pakis in, even I will hit the streets. The yuppie middle-class in India is pathetically under-informed about national security and geostrategic issues. But I hope we can whip up enough frenzy and fervour during that time, to start a mass movement to thwart the designs of MSM and assorted "seculars" to take in Paki refugees.
From what I've seen , even on other defence forums, "seculars" are still really strong. When Pak Hindus were given refuge people were protesting..."everyone should be given refuge" *sigh*. I think the govt will have a hard time. We will even have thrash like owaisi championing the cause and making more of his glorious speeches. I've heard he has already brought in a quite a few rohingyas already (not sure if it's true)
ive quoted you guys mainly on the point of taking in pakland refugees !
Im surprised none of you has suggested to do what we did in '71 :-
create a new state for them - they can be refugees on pak soil just that
india can guarantee them safety from pak armed forces

this is what we did for the bdeshis in 71only mistake being those
lingering on were not sent back and loose border controls thereafter

if BJP is serious we can avoid those two mistakes

we should also take the opportunity to do a few borders adjustments - if we have the guts

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag
If the news are true then, I am telling you, can't wait till July now.

Last edited:

Free Karma

regarding your take on SSwamy - i agree - the man is farsighted and brilliant
he would have made it much higher in indian politics if he could curry favor better
but then again no one's perfect and he already has done pretty well for the nation

regarding taking in packlanders ....please see my reply to the many quotes below
ive liked your post mainly on the Swamy remarks .

ive quoted you guys mainly on the point of taking in pakland refugees !
Im surprised none of you has suggested to do what we did in '71 :-
create a new state for them - they can be refugees on pak soil just that
india can guarantee them safety from pak armed forces

this is what we did for the bdeshis in 71only mistake being those
lingering on were not sent back and loose border controls thereafter

if BJP is serious we can avoid those two mistakes

we should also take the opportunity to do a few borders adjustments - if we have the guts
Situation is different. the last time the pak army were more or less occupiers in B'desh, slaughtering people, if we defeated the Pak army, itwas victory.

This time if an ISIS type thing comes, with compliance of elements of the state and fringe groups (See TTP, LeJ etc...all have supporters in the system and the public), it's going to be *a lot* harder to actually just march in a declare a portion of the state as independent. Whereas apart from razakars, most were with us in 1971. But due to the possibility of nukes (do we have intel on these?) falling into their hands we might actually end up doing something like that but not sure...the refugee influx problem will still remain.

I think an overwhelmingly large majority of people who were refugees in India 1971 were actually Hindus.

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag
^^

If the situation turn up like terrorists vs their supporters then forget about India, few of other countries and their army will also get involve in it, straight away.

And those pukes won't be there anymore.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles