Something big will go down in Pakistan this July: Swamy

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
What does he know that we don't?

[tweet]551945535112761345[/tweet]

Any link to how President Obama so readily accepted our January 26 invitation despite important events back home around that time? Sideline security meetings? Is this why Pakis are going apeshit on our borders?

Is PA looking to swallow ISIS and become its major partner (trained army and nuclear arsenal)? Does it want to get rid of the civil society for that?

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
PA will align with anyone who helps them keep the power. Apart from that such an incident will eventually happen and is no surprise. This could be the right time to dismantle PAK of its pukes.

But the document suggests that ISIS has Pakistan in its cross-hairs, warning that the group aims to stir up sectarian unrest by dispatching the local militant group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi on offensives against Pakistan's minority Shiite Muslim community, further destabilizing a country already battling Taliban and al Qaeda elements. Most Pakistanis are Sunni Muslims. Mistrust has existed between Shiites and Sunnis for around 1,400 years.

ISIS Has Master Plan for Pakistan, Secret Memo Warns

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
The shocking part will be influx of "civil" Muslims into India under pressure from US and its propaganda machinery here (mainstream media). Maybe this is the reason why BJP has been projecting an anti-minority image from its fringe elements over the past 3 months. Because if it remains or nurtures a "secular" image, it will be under crippling pressure to allow Pakis in.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The shocking part will be influx of "civil" Muslims into India under pressure from US and its propaganda machinery here (mainstream media). Maybe this is the reason why BJP has been projecting an anti-minority image from its fringe elements over the past 3 months. Because if it remains or nurtures a "secular" image, it will be under crippling pressure to allow Pakis in.
If there is even a semblance of a movement to allow Pakis in, even I will hit the streets. The yuppie middle-class in India is pathetically under-informed about national security and geostrategic issues. But I hope we can whip up enough frenzy and fervour during that time, to start a mass movement to thwart the designs of MSM and assorted "seculars" to take in Paki refugees.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
SA and Pak has created and supported them. Now ISIS will swollo them.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
By the way, we have been dismissing Swamy as a crackpot and a maniac for a very long time. Surprisingly, he has a knack of being proved right, uncannily, time and again. This Sunanda case is one more example. His sources do seem to be really solid.

While I disagree with many of his views on gays, sex, prohibition, etc., one has to accept that he has contacts and sources. His tentacles go deep into the establishment. I think we should take serious notice of the "crackpot statements" this guy keeps coming up with. There is often more than a grain of truth in them.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
If there is even a semblance of a movement to allow Pakis in, even I will hit the streets. The yuppie middle-class in India is pathetically under-informed about national security and geostrategic issues. But I hope we can whip up enough frenzy and fervour during that time, to start a mass movement to thwart the designs of MSM and assorted "seculars" to take in Paki refugees.
Maybe "PK" was released to test Hindus' resolve to whip up a frenzy. We just paid 300 Cr to a movie that pisses on our Gods, and teaches us to see every unarmed Pakistani as "one of our own."

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If Pakistan was created just for Muslims then they should stay in Pakistan! Period.

No excuse to come on "Hindooo" land just because their own Ummah is butchering them.We already have enough Bangladeshis here.

If US is so concerned for Pakis they can offer Visa and show their sympathy.Each American can pledge to support 1 Paki at their home.We know Americans are very large hearted and can show love to the nation which hid Osama the killer of 3000 Americans and mlked billions $$$$$$. :wave:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
On a scale of Praveen Swami to Subramanian Swamy, the info that is publicly available on this topic is closer to Praveen Swami.

What does he know that we don't?

[tweet]551945535112761345[/tweet]

Any link to how President Obama so readily accepted our January 26 invitation despite important events back home around that time? Sideline security meetings? Is this why Pakis are going apeshit on our borders?

Is PA looking to swallow ISIS and become its major partner (trained army and nuclear arsenal)? Does it want to get rid of the civil society for that?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
On a scale of Praveen Swami to Subramanian Swamy, the info that is publicly available on this topic is closer to Praveen Swami.
On 10th September 2001, an American would say the same thing about the plausibility and likelihood of the following day's events.

Free Karma

From what I've seen , even on other defence forums, "seculars" are still really strong. When Pak Hindus were given refuge people were protesting..."everyone should be given refuge" *sigh*. I think the govt will have a hard time. We will even have thrash like owaisi championing the cause and making more of his glorious speeches. I've heard he has already brought in a quite a few rohingyas already (not sure if it's true)

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I've heard he has already brought in a quite a few rohingyas already (not sure if it's true)
I can personally confirm this. The Barkas suburb of Hyderabad currently has over 100,000 Rohingyas, each Aadhar and ration-card holders.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
You missed my meaning. I said, the possibility might be real, but the Info that is publicly available on this it almost zero.

On 10th September 2001, an American would say the same thing about the plausibility and likelihood of the following day's events.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Guys I heard the TURD Owaisi opened his mouth again to shit.

He said all new born are Muslims and needs to be converted.

Someone please post this, it came in debate.

dastan

To some these predictions might look bizarre but anyone whose been following swamy on Twitter for some time now will know that some of his predictions have indeed become reality over time.

Unfortunately if this really happens then it won't just be MSM who'd vouch for them.

I just hope it doesn't come to that.

dastan

I can personally confirm this. The Barkas suburb of Hyderabad currently has over 100,000 Rohingyas, each Aadhar and ration-card holders.
Wtff

And even a handful of Hindu/sikh refugees from Pakistan have to fight with tooth and nail to get some sort of recognition.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Wtff

And even a handful of Hindu/sikh refugees from Pakistan have to fight with tooth and nail to get some sort of recognition.
Saw a program about them... some of them were living in tents in poor condition.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles