Solving China's #1 National Security Problem

airtel

Country flag
Did you read the original post where I said SCO is an UNOFFICIAL military alliance.

I never claimed SCO is an OFFICIAL military alliance.

SCO behaves like a military alliance without having currently legally enshrined a mutual defense obligation upon its member countries. However, is there really any doubt that China would come to the aid of a fellow SCO country if it was attacked without provocation?

all of them are Using Chinese Money ..........................but None of the SCO members will send their Men & women to Fight Your Wars .

China is Just an ATM Machine Not a commander of SCO Army .:pound::pound::pound:

stay in Your Limits .....

Last edited:

warrior monk

SCO behaves like a military alliance without having currently legally enshrined a mutual defense obligation upon its member countries. However, is there really any doubt that China would come to the aid of a fellow SCO country if it was attacked without provocation?
If China attacks India without provocation is China going to help India too

I said SCO is an UNOFFICIAL military alliance.
What the F**K is an informal military alliance ?? Like Pakis have with Wahabbis (Read Saudi Arabia)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The delusions these chinese have of the invincibility of CCP is amusing.

Before you go on your mongolia adventure just make sure you don't lose HK SAR to some puny unarmed protests.

airtel

Country flag
China can easily reclaim Mongolia. It strengthens SCO.
Take a look at the map of SCO below. Outer Mongolia is the only country on the North Asian landmass that isn't part of SCO. NATO is thousands of miles away. There is no one to help Outer Mongolia.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Russia will not interfere if You Poke You Nose in Taiwan ......................they will Help You in Afghanistan Against USA ...................but in the case of Mangolia or any ex-soviet country , You will have to fight with Russia .:daru:

now Go and check How Many countries are Members of SCO .Even Turkey (a NATO member ) & Asean are members of SCO .

but none of them will Fight Your wars .

Tarun Kumar

CCP warriors can only bully weaker nations. Against Russia with a thermonuclear arsenal possibly 10-100 times more than all nations combined, PLA will literally piss in their pants. Dont worry let the Chinese enjoy their time under Sun as Russians are in their pocket. When the tide turns which it eventually will, CCP will surrender in half a day to russkies

Krusty

Country flag
Ever notice how @Martian replies to every single post maticulously only where jingoism can be wielded? He completely ignores repeated questions of SU35 and s400 ..... Chinese will claim they have a 500th gen indigenous death star capable of vapourising Jupiter and yet will rush to stand in line for the latest Russian jets and missiles.

Same case with Taiwan, some people dreaming of Mongolia when Chinese can't even step into tiny Taiwan. More hot air.

@Martian also is comparing Russian and Chinese economy and somehow concluded Russians will lose a war with China because it's economy is a lot smaller. Chinese apparently never learn from history.

And SCO is a joke. Look at the map uploaded by him. CCP propaganda material and it even has the dumb 9 dash line :pound:without any reason just because.... well, CCP lol

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
The Russians can't oppose anything.
SCO is a military alliance, because it behaves like a military alliance. Allies hold mutual military exercises. SCO has been doing that for over ten years.
So are you somehow saying if Russia attempts to reintegrate Kazakhstan (or in fact anyone else attacks), Chinese will send its soldiers to defend it?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Ever notice how @Martian replies to every single post maticulously only where jingoism can be wielded? He completely ignores repeated questions of SU35 and s400 ......
Look at the map uploaded by him. CCP propaganda material and it even has the dumb 9 dash line :pound:without any reason just because.... well, CCP lol
His wet dreams about Mongolia and china taking over is just fanboi stuff.
Avan anbadhu kasu-ku allayireven.
I ve said this before. He carefully avoids breaking any rules so the mods will side with him. :D
Not your mere beginner pachas paise-wala.

Last edited:

amoy

@no smoking @J20! @amoy @gadeshi @shiphone @Akim @SexyChineseLady

what do you Guys think ??

What Russia (& other SCO members ) will do , if China ever tried to Capture Mongolia ??
I havn't gone through this whole thread. But since u tagged --

1) Nope the hypothesis China would capture Mongolia won't happen.
Just read all these links -
Mineral-Rich Mongolia Rapidly Becoming 'Mine-golia'
This country went from boom to economic nightmare in 5 years
Slowing Chinese demand of coal to hurt Mongolia

Why would China take Mongolia when literally China can get all the resources without doing so? Or Why shall Chinese take up another baggage?

2) Read below to understand how much OUTER Mongolians hate Chinese
Mongolian Neo-Nazis Switch From Nationalism To Environmentalism By Attacking Foreign Mining Companies

That is a long love/hate history. For instance many Mongolians even subscribe to the conspiracy theory of Qing Dynasty's encouraging Tibetan Buddhism was a poly to eventually weakening Mongolian tribes. Their population declined year by year after embracing the Indian religion.

Annexing Mongolia a hostile land is NO NO.

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
Annexing a hostile land is NO NO.

Exactly , teach that to @Martian :hmm:

and leave Tibet , Hong-kong & Xinjiang .....................and stay away from Taiwan & Vietnam .:):)

You can annex Pakistaan ..................:pound::pound:

amoy

Exactly , teach that to @Martian :hmm:

and leave Tibet , Hong-kong & Xinjiang .....................and stay away from Taiwan & Vietnam .:):)

You can annex Pakistaan ..................:pound::pound:
DON'T TAG ME OR REPLY TO ME WHEN U'RE IN YOUR USUAL TROLLING MODE.

@mods

airtel

Country flag

Why would China take Mongolia when literally China can get all the resources without doing that? Or Why shall Chinese take up another baggage?

2) Read below to understand how OUTER Mongolians hate Chinese
Mongolian Neo-Nazis Switch From Nationalism To Environmentalism By Attacking Foreign Mining Companies

That is a long love/hate history. For instance many Mongolians even subscribe to the conspiracy theory of Qing Dynasty's encouraging of Tibetan Buddhism was a poly to eventually weakening Mongolian tribes. Their population declined year by year after embracing the Indian religion.

by the way , question was different ..................i asked about expected reaction of Russia (& other SCO members ) if you ever tried annex Mongolia .

@Martian wants to Capture Mongolia for Food & because it is not a SCO member .

do you also think SCO is a military alliance Like NATO ??

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
DON'T TAG ME OR REPLY TO ME WHEN U'RE IN YOUR USUAL TROLLING MODE.

@mods
I am serious ................You should leave Hostile countries Like Tibet , Hong-kong & Xinjiang .....................and stay away from Taiwan & Vietnam . :cool3:

amoy

by the way , question was different ..................i asked about reaction of Russia (& other SCO members ) members if you ever tried annex Mongolia .

do you also think SCO is a military alliance Like NATO ??
Question answered.

Your hypothesis would never happen. Hence no reaction either.

No force exercised, consequently no counter-force to it.

jadoogar

Country flag

Why would China take Mongolia when literally China can get all the resources without doing so? Or Why shall Chinese take up another baggage?

2) Read below to understand how much OUTER Mongolians hate Chinese

That is a long love/hate history. For instance many Mongolians even subscribe to the conspiracy theory of Qing Dynasty's encouraging Tibetan Buddhism was a poly to eventually weakening Mongolian tribes. Their population declined year by year after embracing the Indian religion.

Once the Chinese and their deep state pals in USA like Kissinger and ilk weaken Russia they will invade Outer Mongolia. Outer Mongolia is just unfinished business after the conquest of inner Mongolia. In good time. Murder of 2.8 million Mongolians is Childs play for China.

Also Mongolia must pay, painfully, for cavorting with the Dalai Lama and then asking the Indians for assistance.

Tarun Kumar

Once the Chinese and their deep state pals in USA like Kissinger and ilk weaken Russia they will invade Outer Mongolia. Outer Mongolia is just unfinished business after the conquest of inner Mongolia. In good time. Murder of 2.8 million Mongolians is Childs play for China.

Also Mongolia must pay, painfully, for cavorting with the Dalai Lama and then asking the Indians for assistance.
Lol are u high on drugs. Russia makes no distinction between conventional and nuclear weapons and russian nuclear weapon arsenal is enough to destroy US and China both many times over and still have enough to destroy the rest of the world. At the end of Cold war , Americans were stunned when Russians told them that they have 40000 nukes. But even that may not be the real count of Russian nukes. They may have 10 even 100 times that number. They mined Kazakh uranium which is largest on the planet to the last grain. Right now Russians are in Chinese pocket but that situation may not last. I predict China to be the last major power of existing world order till a new world order emerges after WW3 and Russians will play a key role in ending both Chinese and American arrogance in this great war.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles