Solution to Kashmir keeping India's strategic interests in mind

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
whatever they practicing, but it definitely not islam, but islam was there. Example of it is most of the people of that time waiting for the messenger and when it arrived they accept it. Even book of Vedas prophesized the messengers.
This has got nothing to do with vedas.

So finally you have agreed that your ancestors weren't muslims before (after much deflecting if i may add).

Now tell me why did your ancestors become muslims ? chances are they were invaded and saw the light.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Dekho Dil Bara karo, Gand nahi..Warna Arab phir ayega aur rape karega aur 100 saal bad tera 10 janam hoga...
:pound:

i pity you because you know shit and assume things at a drop of a hat.

same arabs that were defeated by israel ? lol

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
This has got nothing to do with vedas.

So finally you have agreed that your ancestors weren't muslims before (after much deflecting if i may add).

Now tell me why did your ancestors become muslims ? chances are they were invaded and saw the light.
I told you my family background is Arab, 1700 century we are migrated from arab ( I mean my family).
Indonesia and malaysia were never invaded so why they changed their religion. if islam was spread through sword or if islam want to spread through war then no hindus will be there in India.
I am not here to spread islam. its up to individuals...

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
:pound:

i pity you because you know shit and assume things at a drop of a hat.

same arabs that were defeated by israel ? lol
Arabs were deserved to be defeated against Israel because they were not prepared then and till now.
But time will change and it appears now, My sincere message to all Indians plz sit on the right train.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I told you my family background is Arab, 1700 century we are migrated from arab ( I mean my family).
Indonesia and malaysia were never invaded so why they changed their religion. if islam was spread through sword or if islam want to spread through war then no hindus will be there in India.
I am not here to spread islam. its up to individuals...
Islam was not entirely spread by the sword but there are instances where it was.

Sufi saints also played an imp part in spreading islam but in land of pure and in arab land they are seen as heretics.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Guys, discuss the topic at hand

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Arabs were deserved to be defeated against Israel because they were not prepared then and till now.
But time will change and it appears now, My sincere message to all Indians plz sit on the right train.
We are on the right train. You have been derailed by your power hungry govt/army and wahabis.

Infact you are on the right train (from our pov) which will lead to further balkanization of pak.

pmaitra

Thank God that Dr. War was sent off to the Gulag!

Some people come here just to provoke others.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Guys let's not waste time with troll this guy created two ids, bye bye

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yes Islam was spread in India through sufis but not really, it is a misconception. islam is spread through various islamic movements. problem is not with the sufis in pakistan and arab, it is a sectarian difference. if you allow me to discuss then i will.
There are many reasons for converting to islam and some of them aren't because of islamic movements or the sword. Your country is a prime example on how not to run a country or its people. Your country is based on intolerance and because there are not many non-muslims in pakistan your intolerance has turned on different islamic sects.

mayfair

I remember that famous Nana Patekar song "Ek machhar bhi aadmi ko hijda bana deta hai".

I believe it will not be too far off the mark to say "Ek troll kisi bhi achhe bhale forum ko kachda ban deta hai". A single troll is enough to bring down a well intentioned, well structured debate.

I am no mod, so kindly excuse this bit of audacity on my part. Fellow members, please do not feed the trolls, stick to the topic and do not stoop to their level. It is like mud wrestling with a pig, after a while you realise while you are getting dirty, the pig is enjoying it.

visso

Not happening. The feeling of Ummat and the revulsion of being ruled by infidels is much much greater than the happiness that might come out ofthe development.

That development may help maintain "status-quo" but never ever will they start "liking" India in the same sense any other Indian might like.

That is the reality.
that's the stark reality called "india occupied kashmir", it is a tragedy that india makes, the same is with Arunachal Predash, trying to distort original state of that parch of land on the part of india.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
that's the stark reality called "india occupied kashmir", it is a tragedy that india makes, the same is with Arunachal Predash, trying to distort original state of that parch of land on the part of india.
That doesn't even make sense.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Get lost. We are proud to be Indians and who the hell are you to speak for us? Parch of land? It is one of the most scenic states in the entire country and people are proud of being Indians. Keep your rambling for yourself. I knew you'd say that since Chinese are your new masters and your new ventilator. If it was not for them, you'd not even make it into the present decade, forget long term.

shashi

A Land Link to Afghanistan - A way for India out of the South Asian Straightjacket

Dear Friends,
If India annexed PoK in the next war, will we get a direct land link to afghanistan ? Then the US will no longer be blackmailed by Pakistan and we can access Central asian gas as well as build a 'diamond necklace ' round China .I would like to know the member's views on this.

pmaitra

Dear Friends,
If India annexed PoK in the next war, will we get a direct land link to afghanistan ? Then the US will no longer be blackmailed by Pakistan and we can access Central asian gas as well as build a 'diamond necklace ' round China .I would like to know the member's views on this.
I wouldn't use the term 'annex,' rather 'take possession of what is ours.' BTW, you mean Gilgit-Baltistan right? Well, that is de jure Indian territory. We only have to make it de facto India territory.

Agreed.

We are not lackeys like pakis that we would be used like them.
Why should we have to be lackeys of the US? We should try all we can to reclaim what is ours and then of course offer the US transit route. That way the US will not have to keep funding Pakistan and that is definitely in our interests. Giving the US one less reason to keep giving aid to Pakistan benefits India and for that benefit if we have to give transit route to the US, why not?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles