Solution to Kashmir keeping India's strategic interests in mind

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
what were you ancestors before islam existed ? or were they muslims since before time itself ? :pound:

like adux said you are rape product you fucking raand.
All messengers spread Islam and we humans changed it. Adam spread islam, moses and jesus does the same. So Islam is the fiirst and the last one..

KS

Bye bye DFI
where are the mods ? :frusty:

these trolls come here with the sole intention of degrading the forum quality and so senior members dont oblige.....

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
All you say is my ancestors fucked your ancestors...Your sister is damned sexy bro...
Your ancestors were fucked my everyone you fool. Thats why you hide your identity and pretend to be arabs, persians, turks, mongols etc.

Deep down you know your not worth the filth under your own shoes.

Adux

Country flag
All you say is my ancestors fucked your ancestors...Your sister is damned sexy bro...
Your ancestors, the only place your great mama was fucked was in the ass. But then again knowing you medieval fucks, you would think that would make babies. You are basically born out of rape. You are one of those heartless fucks, who is happy, that his forefathers raped his mother. You dont know whom, especially since she was raped by all of 'em. I pity you, your souless existence, and the stupid woman you call your mother. You are most definitly hat not born!

Adux

Country flag
All messengers spread Islam and we humans changed it. Adam spread islam, moses and jesus does the same. So Islam is the fiirst and the last one..
Ha! Yup, What Mohammed told was truth, you know he never lied. You fucking religious idiots from all definitions amuse me! You effin idiot, it is a fake religion, your god doesnt exist. Look at your own state you fools!

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your ancestors, the only place your great mama was fucked was in the ass. But then again knowing you medieval fucks, you would think that would make babies. You are basically born out of rape. You are one of those heartless fucks, who is happy, that his forefathers raped his mother. You dont know whom, especially since she was raped by all of 'em. I pity you, your souless existence, and the stupid woman you call your mother. You are most definitly hat not born!
Pichak,,Pichak,,Pachak..Aaakhhhh

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
What rubbish are you posting ? Arabs were the first muslims you retard and you are no arab.

Adam, moses and Jesus are indeed messengers that spread the word of god according to islam but mohammed spread the word of god in islamic context. Why are jews and christians not muslims then ? All 3 worship the same god but have 3 different religions.

now what religion did your ancestors practice before mohammed was born ?

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ha! Yup, What Mohammed told was truth, you know he never lied. You fucking religious idiots from all definitions amuse me! You effin idiot, it is a fake religion, your god doesnt exist. Look at your own state you fools!
yes your god is definitely exist, a piece of shit, monkey face, Doggy face.

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
What rubbish are you posting ? Arabs were the first muslims you retard and you are no arab.

Adam, moses and Jesus are indeed messengers that spread the word of god according to islam but mohammed spread the word of god in islamic context. Why are jews and christians not muslims then ? All 3 worship the same god but have 3 different religions.

now what religion did your ancestors practice before mohammed was born ?
No Quran said moses and Jesus spread islam and all the messengers spread the same message but humans change it for their own satisfaction. i read a muslim indian scholar who claimed that even Vedas spread islam but the original book was gone and it had changed.
Why jews and christians are muslims??
-the answer is does they really read their books and if they then they will realize its same. You know why islam is spreading in europe is because of reading of their own books.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No Quran said moses and Jesus spread islam and all the messengers spread the same message but humans change it for their own satisfaction. i read a muslim indian scholar who claimed that even Vedas spread islam but the original book was gone and it had changed.
Why jews and christians are muslims??
-the answer is does they really read their books and if they then they will realize its same. You know why islam is spreading in europe is because of reading of their own books.
dont lecture me...i know too well about similarities about those 3 religions. But what is fact is that there were no muslims before mohammed was born.

Why are you deflecting ? it is favorite paki ploy to use religion to deflect matters. Answer what religion did your ancestors practice before mohammed was born ?

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
Guys i think we should not use bad words to each other now. For Indian sake.

Dr.War

Tihar Jail
Banned
dont lecture me...i know too well about similarities about those 3 religions. But what is fact is that there were no muslims before mohammed was born.

Why are you deflecting ? it is favorite paki ploy to use religion to deflect matters. Answer what religion did your ancestors practice before mohammed was born ?
whatever they practicing, but it definitely not islam, but islam was there. Example of it is most of the people of that time waiting for the messenger and when it arrived they accept it. Even book of Vedas prophesized the messengers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles