Soldier BEHEADED and two men shot in London TERROR ATTACK

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I have read the Quran, and as per my understanding, Jihad in Quran is the same as Crusade in Bible and Dharmayudh in Gita... Then why this huge difference?
The all Regions will respect each and every person and all living organism in the world ..

But Islamists thinks they are the guys to rule them all ..If anyone break the rules they are the judge to give kill order

boris

Country flag
When you give visas to these bastards it will happen .. they always bite the hand who feed them ...its time to change the visa policies and deports to save the country...
sahi hain...this diversity crap will end up biting in the a**. I mean for christs sake at least don't just give visas so freely to chechens,arabs,somali's,sudanese,palestinians and pakistanis, the UK did and now they have this,anjem chaudhary and all those "we want sharia" groups. Not to forget all well educated and balanced Indians,Chinese etc are told to piss off in the UK and EU.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Do we have any British here to comment?? :hmm:

By British mean ethnic gora British.

boris

Country flag
so you people convert to islam and make islamic republic of china.Hope peace prevails in south asia
It seems he hasn't seen the treatment of uighur muslims by the "great" commie party, he'll break usain bolt's record to go back peacefully to commie territory.

boris

Country flag
Shove him and his kins (they can easily get few thousands) in bombers and drop them in Pakistan and other countries from where such hatred is originating. At least cost of some bombs will be saved.
How about para-dropping him in Somalia with a T-shirt reading "I love America, F**k you pirates and jihad", the very people for which he claims he did this will cut him into a few pieces. Wouldn't that be hilarious to watch?

Since you mentioned kins, remember how the Russians handled a kidnapping incident in Lebanon in the 80's? I remember they sent the Spetsnaz , they very happily sent the private parts of the kin of the kidnappers gift wrapped, now I call that some good payback.

Last edited:

Tianshan

so you people convert to islam and make islamic republic of china.Hope peace prevails in south asia
sorry, that will never happen.

they are less than 1% of the population, and geographically isolated in the far northwest, far from the populated regions.

regular chinese people have no interest in converting to islam, especially not after reading the news this past decade, with extremist attacks all over the world including xinjiang.

Blackwater

they are less than 1% of the population, and geographically isolated in the far northwest, far from the populated regions.

regular chinese people have no interest in converting to islam, especially not after reading the news this past decade, with extremist attacks all over the world including xinjiang.

friendship with pak will change that

Regular

And British people are still complaining about Indian or Eastern European immigrants... It's not us that cause You danger apparently

Country flag
Europe has a severe demographic problem they have negative population growth rates and
very bad immigration policies the mix has created a situation which will only get worst in the future.
Of all the countries Germans were probably most careful they have a muslim minority populationof mostly
turks but no problems like UK has. UK has the worst policy in their arrogance attitude- we can import anybody
and they will become British has backfired terribly.

Blackwater

Europe has a severe demographic problem they have negative population growth rates and
very bad immigration policies the mix has created a situation which will only get worst in the future.
Of all the countries Germans were probably most careful they have a muslim minority populationof mostly
turks but no problems like UK has. UK has the worst policy in their arrogance attitude- we can import anybody

true i agree, UK immigration policy need reforms,they need to control Muslims like Germany and my Holland

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Right on the money.
As far as the Germans and Turkish muslims are concerned; lets just say that Germans have the 'least worse' problem at hand.

Regards,
Virendra

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The 21st century paradigm(carried over from late 20th century):

I heard this sentence when I was very young and wondered ever since... Why?

I have read the Quran, and as per my understanding, Jihad in Quran is the same as Crusade in Bible and Dharmayudh in Gita... Then why this huge difference?

Hindu society reached its height of decadence and go invaded by the Mongols & Turks and then got reformed and moderated.
Christian society reached its height of decadence and went into the dark ages and then got reformed and moderated.
Is the 21st century the time when Islam society reaches its height of decadence before they get reformed and moderated?

We had a time when Brahmin hegemony pushed mass hindus to other religion.
We had a time when Church hegemony pushed mass christians to other religion.
Is the time coming when Mullah hegemony pushes muslims to other religion?

When will moderate and liberal muslims rise to be heard and take care of the extremists? When will they say that enough is enough and I don't want to be labled as a Jihadi as my only identity? People from other religion cannot do anything, that's for sure, change needs to come from within.

My apologies if I have hurt anyone's sensibilities, consider these as curious questions of a demented mind.
This is what happened on twitter with me. I got branded not for the first time as a Sanghi!!

[TWEET]337327517641867264[/TWEET]

[TWEET]337330010165764096[/TWEET]

[TWEET]37339577247342592[/TWEET]

To all this I could only say this

[TWEET]337389346774724610[/TWEET]

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
This is what happened on twitter with me. I got branded not for the first time as a Sanghi!!

[TWEET]337327517641867264[/TWEET]

[TWEET]337330010165764096[/TWEET]

[TWEET]37339577247342592[/TWEET]

To all this I could only say this

[TWEET]337389346774724610[/TWEET]
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What was your original comment?

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
@arnambit

you said that kuranic jehad was same as dharmayudhha of gita?

so when did this word occur in ancient indian history when kings warred with each other? Did it occur in shivaji, rana kumbha etc. like jehad was frrequently used by all muslim invaders from Qasim to tipu sultan to pak forces in bangladesh when they massacred hindus there in 1971.?

Last edited by a moderator:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned

Wrong. Muslims are 3-4 percent of population as you are just counting uighurs but not hui chinese.

this is not a chinese communist forum to tell lies as CCP thinks it can stifle islam by telling low numbrs of muslims.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I clarified in this post

@arnambit

you said that kuranic jehad was same as dharmayudhha of gita?

so when did this word occur in ancient indian history when kings warred with each other? Did it occur in shivaji, rana kumbha etc. like jehad was frrequently used by all muslim invaders from Qasim to tipu sultan to pak forces in bangladesh when they massacred hindus there in 1971.?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
British soldier Lee Rigby who was brutally beheaded by the Peace Loving British Black Muslim...

The Peace Loving Black Muslim attacker who was in scanner but police didn't suspect he could actually do something serious. British police is in dreams.After beheading he yelled "Allah hu Akbar"

The other Peace Loving Black Muslim attacker almost killed this white British woman.She was really lucky as she escaped.

These are Peace Loving British muslims in a event some time back...

Peace Loving British Muslims SPITTING on British soldiers some time back...

This PROVES that Islam is indeed a Peace Loving Religion which believes in Peace,Harmony and Brotherhood since 7th century..... :namaste: :namaste:

Allah hu akbar...

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
What I meant was this... every religious war was fought based on interpretations of religious texts to abolish the perceived evil. Church fought against what they perceived to be evil, Jihadists are doing the same, and at the time when Dharmayudhs took place, there was no other religion to fight against, so there was infighting. Sometimes against injustice and sometimes against sects... like Vaishnavs and Shaivas.
There is no case of any royal house being vaishnavites fighting with any royal house which was shaivite on that basis.

Jihadists fight because you are not jehadists and conform to their religion. this is different from hinduism which had many social evils but which did not eliminate people for being different and this is visible in all abrahamic religions like christianity, islam,judaism and communism.

There is a reason how a large chunk of humanity can adore a man who killed someone's father and husband and slept with her on same day.

peacecracker

the problem is, we cannot accept the fact that, some beliefs needs a ban. some religious people are slaves. average believers don't understand the amount of brainwashing and the preparedness of some believing people to wage war against 21st century civilization. they cannot introspect, they cannot quit.
note that, even in this century there are still Nazi apologists.
nothing wrong with present day people. all is wrong with medieval arabia and arabia only.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles