Soldier BEHEADED and two men shot in London TERROR ATTACK

desicanuk

Pic shows he is black guy.
In another words a dark British- Pakistani person.This is what happens in a society deeply ingrained with the spirit of political correctness.Wake up Britons!!!Start mass deportations even if these louts are born in the UK.Only then will this madness come to an end.Enoch was right in a limited sense -as applicable to Pakistanis only.And my advice to those misguided Indians advocating closer ties and eventual union with Pakistan :FORGET IT!! Best to keep that camel out of our tent.

t_co

In another words a dark British- Pakistani person.This is what happens in a society deeply ingrained with the spirit of political correctness.Wake up Britons!!!Start mass deportations even if these louts are born in the UK.Only then will this madness come to an end.Enoch was right in a limited sense -as applicable to Pakistanis only.And my advice to those misguided Indians advocating closer ties and eventual union with Pakistan :FORGET IT!! Best to keep that camel out of our tent.
The guy looks African, not Pakistani.

Weren't you the guy who kept hoping that the Boston Bombers would be Pakistani as well? What is wrong with you?

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Terrorism has no religion. Islam is a religion of peace.

UK is a secular and civilized nation. The uncivilized black man should be sent on a rehab and granted asylum so he can be civilized and practice his religion freely.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Indian Prime Minister will have sleepless nights whenever a Muslim is taken into custody being falsely implicated in terror attacks.

natarajan

Indian Prime Minister will have sleepless nights whenever a Muslim is taken into custody being falsely implicated in terror attacks.
Now they want to release him like they doing here

natarajan

Re: Two Muslims Blakie slit British army man head in street of London

Almost 50% of London now has immigrant population and big amount is of religion of peace(the trouble makers)
we have largest population of peace loving religion with government supporting their terror acts,coming decades will be miserable for us with congress in power ignoring it along with main media

bose

Country flag
Give those two B$$$$$$$ worst possible death...

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Re: Two Muslims Blakie slit British army man head in street of London

we have largest population of peace loving religion with government supporting their terror acts,coming decades will be miserable for us with congress in power ignoring it along with main media
Add the Bakis and Bdiots across the border.

People don't realise the mess we are in.

Blackwater

2 black man were of Nigerian origin,, one was christian before convert to Islam. :tsk::tsk:

Again role of paki control mosque of UK,who brainwash normal Muslim into jihadi.:p:p

link to pak proved:wave::wave:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Feed this guy to the crocodiles.
Shove him and his kins (they can easily get few thousands) in bombers and drop them in Pakistan and other countries from where such hatred is originating. At least cost of some bombs will be saved.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
The 21st century paradigm(carried over from late 20th century):

All muslims are not terrorist,
But all terrorists are muslims.
I heard this sentence when I was very young and wondered ever since... Why?

I have read the Quran, and as per my understanding, Jihad in Quran is the same as Crusade in Bible and Dharmayudh in Gita... Then why this huge difference?

Hindu society reached its height of decadence and go invaded by the Mongols & Turks and then got reformed and moderated.
Christian society reached its height of decadence and went into the dark ages and then got reformed and moderated.
Is the 21st century the time when Islam society reaches its height of decadence before they get reformed and moderated?

We had a time when Brahmin hegemony pushed mass hindus to other religion.
We had a time when Church hegemony pushed mass christians to other religion.
Is the time coming when Mullah hegemony pushes muslims to other religion?

When will moderate and liberal muslims rise to be heard and take care of the extremists? When will they say that enough is enough and I don't want to be labled as a Jihadi as my only identity? People from other religion cannot do anything, that's for sure, change needs to come from within.

My apologies if I have hurt anyone's sensibilities, consider these as curious questions of a demented mind.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles