SLAP ON CPEC: MUMBAI-MOSCOW TRAIN CORRIDOR by 2017-2018

Country flag
I am talking about Azeris not Iranian, they have just signed a Defense pact with Porks so what if they share the sophisticated tech with them, which is also in service with India especially Barak 8

Besides, our diplomatic support has always been with Armenians who have territorial dispute with Azeris.

Whereas Azeri support paki and plebiscite on Kashmir.
I have not seen an official sale of Barak 8 ? Poland is testing could possibly be the first buyer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I have not seen an official sale of Barak 8 ? Poland is testing could possibly be the first buyer?

Sir jee, i've read this news in Israeli source, some Israeli posted this in Paki forum.

Country flag
Sir jee, i've read this news in Israeli source, some Israeli posted this in Paki forum.
This is not official . I doubt Azerbaijan will be able to afford this and they are mostly a landlocked country with no naval presence,
Any export of Barak will be an export version

Jasson

India interested in developing Duqm alongside Sohar

ASC Staff
Wednesday، 14 September 2016

India has reportedly expressed interest in developing Oman's Duqm port and linking it with the Iranian port of Chabahar.

India is currently developing the free port of Chabahar on the coast of the Gulf of Oman under a deal signed with Iran and Afghanistan. The project is intended to boost connectivity with Central Asia and beyond.

India has committed US $500 million to the project, including construction of two terminals and cargo berths.

Indian media report that the country hopes to use Duqm's strategic location to boost sea trade in the region on the back of positive relations between Oman and Iran.

India already has a presence at the Port of Sohar, which Oman is developing at a cost of US $25 billion. In February, a shipping route was launched between Shahid Rajaee port in Iran and Sohar to promote trade.

Sohar features prominently in Oman's trade ties with Iran, which plans to transport gas to the country through a pipeline. The plan calls for the building of a 200 km pipeline from Kuh-e Mubarak in Iran to Sohar.

Oman hopes to turn Sohar and Duqm into logistics hubs, connecting it to the Gulf and Central Asia.

http://www.arabiansupplychain.com/article-12694-india-interested-in-developing-duqm-alongside-sohar/

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @rock127 @roma

vayuu1

Country flag
You know what paki's reaction was China won't let it's investment waste, Oman is our brother, Iran is our brother, Afghanistan is brother, to bhai tumhari kaum main to behen ch...odne ki parampara bahut purani hai, sabhi ke apne interest hai,if China has its own interest so has India, they say USA is not the same power it use to be, I say it is still a hell lot ahead and strong compared to chinks whose economy is also slowing, to mere porkiyo bakch...odi chhodo aur apne kaam pe dhyan do.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles