Slander posted against Indian Navy on reddit

hyap

I am a US Naval Officer who spent 5 days on board an Indian Navy Warship @Reddit

Code:
[URL="http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/kc1ze/iama_us_naval_officer_who_spent_5_days_onboard_an/"]IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA[/URL][URL="http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/kc1ze/iama_us_naval_officer_who_spent_5_days_onboard_an/"]
[/URL]
Guys I joined this forum just today.After reading that slander,all the comments and that guy's arrogance my blood boiled and I had to do something so googled and found this forum.
Thanks for the support.

Last edited:

JBH22

The performance of Indian Navy speaks for itself the fact they screwed Pakistan with Operation Python/Trident is evidence of their professionalism and finally kutta bhauke hazaar hathi chaale bazaar we don't need goras approval.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Doubt the source, doubt the news.

IN is as professional as it can get. Coming after the release of pak tape brushing Indian vessel, it is suspect.

IN has won enough praise for it's professionalism including the on going anti piracy operation.

bhogta

Never go to Rediff news. If you will see people comments , you will be ashamed on your own country fellows.

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Never go to Rediff news. If you will see people comments , you will be ashamed on your on country fellows.
It's not rediff but reddit.com which a widely read international website.

Some of his comments:
However, they are absolutely in no way, shape, or form, close to competing with any modern Navy. Not even one fucking iota. First off, their flag ship is a hand-me-down from the Russian Navy. Most of the consoles are still exclusively in Russian and when I asked one technician how they knew what everything did, his response was "well, we just know". Gotcha.
False info ! The guy is completely retarded

Cmon guys, start signing up accounts on reddit and start countering/down-voting those slanderous statements !

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I knew it was a Paki when I read the upper cast and nuclear weapon BS in the same page.
The ways of a Paki are moronic.

Phenom

Looking at the language of the report, makes me doubt the credibility.

It's not just the answer even the questions were very negative, like "do you think they picked random people from the street?".

Something is really fishy with that article.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Looking at the language of the report, makes me doubt the credibility.

It's not just the answer even the questions were very negative, like "do you think they picked random people from the street?".

Something is really fishy with that article.
It's not an article per se.

Reddit is a site where any user can contribute anything. It's something like a very large forum

Basically this guy claims to have been on the warship, he opens a "thread" and users ask him questions (no matter how stupid they are)

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
surprise surprise how this user m0tbaillie creates an account just for this, which means there is absolutely no history to be traced, everyone falls to the claims without even knowing the back ground of the person, and all that person has to say is crap about the IN, wow!

shall we move on, than getting stuck with this crap, huh!

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
surprise surprise how this user m0tbaillie creates an account just for this, which means there is absolutely no history to be traced, everyone falls to the claims without even knowing the back ground of the person, and all that person has to say is crap about the IN, wow!
But that account is one year old !

Actually this is being scrutinized by the folks at BR. Judging from his previous comments this guy is apparently an "Information Professional ".

Could be a case of a disgruntled IT worker who got 'Bangalored' :lol:

hyap

Actually this is being scrutinized by the folks at BR. Judging from his previous comments this guy is apparently an "Information Professional "
I am new to this forum,so knew not the terms and all, what's BR? And who is scrutinizing it?
Ignore if sounded like a kid. Thanks in advance.

Neil

Country flag
I am new to this forum,so knew not the terms and all, what's BR? And who is scrutinizing it?
Ignore if sounded like a kid. Thanks in advance.
hey bro...welcome to DFI...
BR means BHARAT RAKSHAK its a defense portal just like us...

hyap

Oops!! Not bro, sis here :)

Thanks for the FYI though. I am trying to post his garbage in as many forums as possible,so that he gets bombarded by questions and down votes.Hell hath no fury like woman scorned. And I am royally angry by the way they are going on and on about India.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
But that account is one year old !

Actually this is being scrutinized by the folks at BR. Judging from his previous comments this guy is apparently an "Information Professional ".

Could be a case of a disgruntled IT worker who got 'Bangalored' :lol:
yeah right!

for a bloody year this jack ass has nothing to say, heck not even a post, but all of a sudden he appears and the first post he makes is not about the USN which would be of most interest to him, but about IN which comes from another part of the world. wow!

lets grow up!

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ HYAP

Welcome lil sis

How did you find this site . For any person who is interested in Indian defence matters BR or Bharat Rakshak is NECESSARY reading

And do you know about our enemy sites who try to harm our DFI

pankaj nema

Country flag
Well this slander is only a preview of the shape of things to come

As IAF and IN become bigger and stronger ; thereby projecting POWER from the SUEZ TO SOUTH CHINA SEA
Both IAF and IN will face ugly rhetoric

By 2020 IAF and IN will cause a LOT of HEART BURNING

3 Carriers ; 5 Nuclear submarines Many Destroyers frigates ,LPD s ; Top class Brahmos and Nirbhay
And on the IAF side , PAK FA ; MMRCA ; SU 30 Mki and LCA mk2

So there will be a lot to things , to be jealous about ,for our enemies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles