Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

This is chutiyappa from current governtment. One side they r claiming they r trying to isolate pakistan and will impose economic costs on paki for their support to terrorists.
Then they invite paki trade minister to Delhi :laugh:
Actually it's more to do with economics rather than politics. We have a trade surplus with Pak to the tune of about Rs 7,000 crores (Rs 10,000 crores PKR). We need to increase our exports to Pak to bleed them more!

That's why the Paki trade minister is being invited to explore ways to expand our exports to Pak under the WTO regime which Pak is not adhering to where Indian exports to Pak are concerned. Pak has banned numerous items from India which is against WTO norms. If those items are removed from Pak's banned list, they will bleed to the tune of about Rs 20,000 crores per year at the least from imports from India!

And we'll be having the last laugh!

12arya

Country flag
why hasn't there ever been a Army chief from the Para SF? my dream is to see Brigadier Shekhawat as a Chief one day but i dont think it will come true.
@IndiaRising probably bcoz they think out of the box....may b their absolutely mad sort of thinking pattern unsettle regular guys (i mean soldiers/officers outside the special forces)! also remember, from times now programme, lt gen raj kadyan saying that men like shekhawat or SF officers in general don't go up in the ranks and col shekhawat smiling to that!

Brigadier Shekhawat as a Chief
not brigadier bro.....still colonel. his promotion is blocked by some bakwas seniors. case pending in military court..so forget him bcoming the COAS; if he makes it to Major Gen, it will b a big deal. im afraid he has pi**ed off senior pepl with his integrity!!!!

it was all ovr the news.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ted-officer/story-Q3X3groo0FzkjoJOTRRjbM.html
‘I have been victimised,’ says army’s most decorated officer.
Colonel Saurabh Singh Shekhawat has three gallantry awards to his name — Kirti Chakra, Shaurya Chakra and Sena Medal — and a Vishisht Sena Medal. He has accused two former army chiefs of denying him promotion for speaking up about a botched operation.

Babloo Singh

Country flag
There are news in PAK media about villages in POK being cleared.... This made me wonder,
If Indian Army captures few of the destroyed posts of Pakistan, how will PAK Army respond ?
Will they tell their media, will it be in news in Pakistan ? Will they accept it publicly like we did in case of Kargil & launch counter offensive or declare a war.
Or they will create noise about Indian Army violating cease fire and launch counter offensive in name of CVF upping the ante by using artillery & moving BAT teams ?
Now suddenly what's happening on LOC starts making sense in a given case.. isn't it ?

Friends your comments pls....
If you are on twitter pls vote & RT the poll below..

Misha

Country flag
There are news in PAK media about villages in POK being cleared.... This made me wonder,
If Indian Army captures few of the destroyed posts of Pakistan, how will PAK Army respond ?
Will they tell their media, will it be in news in Pakistan ? Will they accept it publicly like we did in case of Kargil & launch counter offensive or declare a war.
Or they will create noise about Indian Army violating cease fire and launch counter offensive in name of CVF upping the ante by using artillery & moving BAT teams ?
Now suddenly what's happening on LOC starts making sense in a given case.. isn't it ?

Friends your comments pls....
If you are on twitter pls vote & RT the poll below..

जब कोई कही चिल्ला रहा हो तो समझ लेना स्क्रू टाइट किया गया है....

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If you are not effeczive enough to convince a politician, then all your training is useless. Its the army only who tries to update the leaders and advise with all inputs and options.

A good officerlike v k singh simply does it. Others are just bunch of babu generals who might have not even been on field.
Tv pe akar notanki kartey hai.
ohh so ur hurt now?? good to get taste of ur own medicine?

Coming to Ex Generals, they are talking from there experience and not arm chair generals like few of us. Indian politicians only think about next election now, at the end occupying territory is a political decision. How do u know that the Generals (who have real EXPERIENCE of 20 to 25 years) have not tried to convince the political leadership.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I hope there are solid plans in place to rightfully take back our territory of Haji Pir. A large chunk of infiltration into J&K will be stopped in its tracks if we take it back, not to mention direct connectivity between Poonch and Uri.
Lol
When few days back my posts were being reported because i was justifying stratwgic gain and bunch of people here said it, like randi rona. And desperateness. Now every one is wanting thesame to happen.

Wahi baat ho gai awaley ka khaya or buzurgo ka kaha dair se samajh ata hai. But this is not going to happen I again tell you.

Crossing agpl is way more advantageous than crossing LC

Galaxy 7

If you are not effeczive enough to convince a politician, then all your training is useless. Its the army only who tries to update the leaders and advise with all inputs and options.

A good officerlike v k singh simply does it. Others are just bunch of babu generals who might have not even been on field.
Tv pe akar notanki kartey hai.
Stop bluffing. What did V.K singh did extraordinary in his tenure? Only thing i Remember from his tenure is he was caught cheating in DOB issue.
You can whine whatever you want, war is not going to happen. When was the last time 2 nations went for direct war?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Wow wow wow
hypocryts all around
suddenly some people hhave got the right to criticise vk singh and when i criticice the babu generals shouting on tv, i get advices to join army.
Yeh desh dogley logo se bhara hua hai. Themselves they are biased and ask others not to be.
Yeh yahan nahi chalega.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Stop bluffing. What did V.K singh did extraordinary in his tenure? Only thing i Remember from his tenure is he was caught cheating in DOB issue.
You can whine whatever you want, war is not going to happen. When was the last time 2 nations went for direct war?
To update your memory VK Singh was giving nightmares to terroists through his intel black Op Technical Services Division aka TSD. AK antony did the extraordinary thing to shut it down. Other than DOB issue another extraordinary thing UPA did was to plant coup stories in media. News of unauthorised army movement from Agra towards Delhi, were planted to further demean the great institution called army. Need any more exxxxxtraordinary ancedotes or this suffices.
:bplease:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
To update your memory VK Singh was giving nightmares to terroists through his intel black Op Technical Services Division aka TSD. AK antony did the extraordinary thing to shut it down. Other than DOB issue another extraordinary thing UPA did was to plant coup stories in media. News of unauthorised army movement from Agra towards Delhi, were planted to further demean the great institution called army. Need any more exxxxxtraordinary ancedotes or this suffices.
:bplease:
VK Singh did not play the Congee Traitors narrative.
Little wonder the Pidi Traitors don't like VK Singh either.....

Immanuel

Country flag
V.K Singh is perhaps the most important COAS since Kargil, he was key in formulating and putting in place the follow-up to the Cold Start Doctrine, he is the first COAS who presided over this transformation. IA is today about 5 times deadlier because of the changes he made. IA will thank him for a long time to come.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The cease fire agreement has been raped and violated so many times that now there is nothing left to violate. I have no idea why they still call it CFV.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The cease fire agreement has been raped and violated so many times that now there is nothing left to violate. I have no idea why they still call it CFV.
That's because the 2003 ceasefire agreement though falling apart, hasn't been officially scrapped as yet.

Anyway, that Agreement is now not worth the paper it is written on.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That's because the 2003 ceasefire agreement though falling apart, hasn't been officially scrapped as yet.

Anyway, that Agreement is now not worth the paper it is written on.
What exactly it takes to scrap an agreement? A war most probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles