Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinmoy

Country flag
This was the most pro pak anchor Ive seen till now. She is against escalation even though it is pakistan that escalated in the first place. She calls that cuck as a guest that says that Indian army has no capacity to punish pakistan and that pakistan was doing "quite well" leading to the 2003 ceasefire. And she is blaming BJP for not supporting further "dialogue" with the porkies. She is neck deep in aman ki tatti.
What else could one expect from NDTV. Barkha or no Barkha, it would not change what is there in its DNA.

pankaj nema

Country flag
One of Many conspiracy theories floating on the internet
So what is the reality in your opinion

This was the most pro pak anchor Ive seen till now. She is against escalation even though it is pakistan that escalated in the first place. She calls that cuck as a guest that says that Indian army has no capacity to punish pakistan and that pakistan was doing "quite well" leading to the 2003 ceasefire. And she is blaming BJP for not supporting further "dialogue" with the porkies. She is neck deep in aman ki tatti.
She is the Girlfriend of Omar Abdullah

She says what Her Lover wants her to say

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Meanwhile uncle sam supplied most advanced attack helicopters to pakis along with 1000 hellfire missiles
Really? Please elucidate. As far as I know, the United States was to deliver three Bell AH-1Z Viper twin-engine attack helicopters to Pakistan in 2017 and another nine in 2018. The original request by Pakistan also included the sale of 1,000 AGM-114 R Hellfire II missiles.

But have they been supplied? I doubt, especially after the US has stopped funding Pak through the CSF.

Galaxy 7

Really? Please elucidate. As far as I know, the United States was to deliver three Bell AH-1Z Viper twin-engine attack helicopters to Pakistan in 2017 and another nine in 2018. The original request by Pakistan also included the sale of 1,000 AGM-114 R Hellfire II missiles.

But have they been supplied? I doubt, especially after the US has stopped funding Pak through the CSF.
I dont think yanks stopped delivery of this system. Paki army already issued tender for construction of viper heli base in Multan

Galaxy 7

I dont think yanks stopped delivery of this system. Paki army already issued tender for construction of viper heli base in Multan
(1).jpg

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
View attachment 23364
That's a tender only. Infrastructure has to be up and ready well before induction. That would take at least a year if not more. So the process would have started along with the LOA.

To cut a long story short, Pak does not possess either the Bell AH-1Z Viper attack chopper nor Hellfire missiles as of today. Those hangers/infra they have constructed can now be used as cowsheds as there's no hope in hell that the Pakis will get these weapon platforms any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles