Six Indian divers found dead as rescue operation hits tragedy‎.

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by JayATL, Oct 22, 2011.

1. JayATL

JayATL Senior Member Senior Member

Iran rescuers hope to reach divers trapped underwater after sinking of pipeline support ship

TEHRAN, Iran — An Iranian official says a rescue team hopes to soon reach 13 divers trapped underwater after their support ship sank two days ago in the Persian Gulf.

Pirouz Mousavi, head of the Pars Energy Zone in southern Iran, told the official IRNA news agency on Friday that the divers are believed to still be alive despite a dwindling oxygen supply.

inShare..The divers — seven Indians, five Iranians and one Ukrainian — were part of a team installing an underwater oil pipeline and were inside a pressurized diving chamber when their Koosha-1 ship sank in the Persian Gulf on Thursday afternoon in stormy seas.

Out of 73 people on board, 60 had been rescued earlier. The pressurized chamber is about 180 feet (60 meters) underwater and can hold 72-hours worth of oxygen.

------------------------------

CALL YOUR PM's OFFICE INDIANS. Don't sit around and think - not my problem - I can't do anything about it as an Indian. Call the numbers below, call your national TV hotlines and demand they bring attention to his.

3. LurkerBaba

LurkerBaba Staff Administrator

:why: :why: :why: :why: :why: :why:

Dovah likes this.
  4. JayATL

If this was americans , all US TV stations would be running reports continously... every citizen eyes would be on their govt. If you ever watched a mining accident in the US as rare it is- you would concur.

Indians- can't you call your local TV stations and insist on this coverage? americans would do it for their citizens. Please start bringing attention to this-- DO SOMETHING! - call the Numbers listed to the PM's office in my links above.

We have a whitehouse line citizens can call.. Do something!

how many indians are on this forum? flood your PM's office line and demnad India do more and asap- suggest they bring americans into it.

Show us your I- citizen fury... there are families- children , granparents, wifes who have their loved ones at risk!

DO something, instead of hanging on the forums only. Make that call now...

5. SPIEZ

SPIEZ Senior Member Senior Member

Dude where is the report ?????

6. JayATL

7. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

Singh likes this.
  8. JayATL

Oh I tell you some of you aren't short of being idiots! There are 6 INDIANS TRAPPED under sea.. the 60 were saved above sea. and Nobody is asking to invade Iran- you %#@@@Argh call the numbers listed to get the govt to push for quick action , ask them to use all tools like get americans involved but bring attention to it is the request...iraninas will allow indians to die and not ask for external help. ELSE- in LESS THAN 48HRS they will DIE

9. agentperry

agentperry Senior Member Senior Member

48 hours are more than enough for iranians to take them out. no need to get snippy. and yes americans will be caught and jailed if they venture out in iranian waters.

10. JayATL

shameful -- just shameful . this is not a political thread. this is get going and help as citizens. and all I hear is " who cares" chalte hay" and politics of getting into it. You country men in dire straits can be proud of the attitude.

11. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

^^ Oh, cut the patronizing crap my dear 'more American than American' Desi.

It is not a political thread, so why do you have to start America Rah Rah co*k waving? WTF? Get Americans involved, get Americans involved, get Americans involved.... the fuck is wrong with you?

This is already in the news. People at the embassy know about it, 100%. You aren't providing some breaking news from some remote corner of the world which people don't know about, and which needs to be brought to the attention of the authorities immediately.

There are so many disasters and tough situations daily, which are not even in the news. Why does this catch your attention? Because it involves Iran, and gives a chance for your America Rah Rah?

trackwhack and SPIEZ like this.
  12. agentperry

its not chalta hay attitude. we know the result, govt wont do anything even if i break into 7 RCR or PM office and put a gun over their head to do something. i know the result, it makes me uncomfortable to see my fellow countrymen at the doors of death but stil i cant do anything.

i tell you the procedure. this type of capability is with navy. if i call pm right now then the orders to navy for saving wil come out after the consultation with support staff means by tomorrow noon. now if navy got a green signal then it will move into iranian water or international water whatever this means tomorrow night. as the operation in night will be futile it will be launched in morning day after tomorrow. now there will be call from other authorities of iran also to co-operate and this will bring more delays.48 hours gone and nothing good happening.

13. JayATL

Ghatti -this is not about americans. Its about getting the best help. chilean show more respect for their citizens than you...you are stuck on the politics. Its not even about americans be the focal point- the thread is about calling attention through citizen power. But you would know or have the character to undersatnd it. You are blinded by politics...

one thing you can learn about americans is that they all get involved, when a tragedy is taking place...- your the kind who walks by if a child is run over - impotent prick these people have families , kids , wifes , brothers , sisters-- if everytime you sit by and go whatever... who will come to your help?

No compassion just talk about false compassion. you can't do shit- thats why you have one anna and rest of chutiyas in the country. people like talk big - all the time but have no fucking national pride , dignity to follow it with actions. you are a disgrace to your country

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  14. Bangalorean

^^ Listen here, you turd. If your intention was not America Rah Rah, you wouldn't have screamed all over to get Americans involved, over and over and over again. You mentioned it in the SB more than once, and twice in the thread. Instead of saying, "hey this is something I thought you guys should know, not sure if it is on Indian news - if it isn't, can you get it across to relevant people", you go, "look here you Indians, those dirty Iranians will let Indians die, but won't get Americans involved. Tell your impotent government to get Americans there, Americans will rescue everyone".

Iranians were trapped there as well. Many Iranians and Indians have been rescued already, and I pray for everyone there to get out safe, Indians and Iranians and that Ukranian. Clogging the PMO lines isn't going to help. There are experts there who are already at it, the information is already in the news.

And now, you can go and suck your janitor's white pierced tattooed co*k, and cry about the fact that you will have to live with your tiny brown one, no matter how much Rah rahing you do.

Ghati indeed - patronizing asshole.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
    mayfair likes this.
  15. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

I must say jayatl posts have deteriorated.

16. JayATL

Dude- I'm telling you that nothing , nothing works greater for politicans than when they hear a hue and cry from their people. This is the beauty of a democracy- you guys must get off this - yeah well govt will do this and that.... they are not, unless people demand it of them. Thats a trait I learnt here in the US.

They hate politicans as much as indians do or worse. But they do something about it--- american politicans are no different in terms of indifference. and I use them as an xample because I've seen it from my 2 eyes. ask any indian american here- how the react to some ongoing tragedy like rescusing miners or kids or their fellow citizens. govt in america is only better in terms of doing stuff because they are farid of the peoples reaction.

call the PM's office first thing in the morning, watch if they get flooded with calls - watch the reaction. Call your national TV hotlines and demand they keep this news going ...

17. agentperry

i told you what will happen even if i call him right now. im not doubting the approach but the efficacy of machinery. me or anyone else in this entire universe can do good to this machinery in 48 hours. at last it will be featured in tv talk shows only as govt didnt do anything.

if govt takes action or atleast they say that they are doing something then the hopes for compensation after death will fade away for their families. but if govt didnt do anything then they have to give money to deceased family after the expose of lack of seriousness on govt's part.

18. JayATL

dumb ass- I mentioned americans because they have the know how and experience nobody has. Just like they were brought in for the chilean tragedy where no other countries had the expertise. If the fucking red cross had the know- I would have said call the red cross, if pakistan had the know how I would have said call pakistanis. and you ignorant putz - the rescue of iranians and indians were done 2 days ago above sea. the tragedy taking place is 6 indians in a capsule, on the sea bed trapped with only 72 hrs of oxygen and 24 - 48 hrs are almost up. That has nothing to do with the others rescued above sea.

what the is your fixation with c.ock so much , did you grow up in a whore house? nvm your attitude spells it.

19. Bangalorean

Dude, agentperry, this is a political thread. You didn't see the thread starter jumping around on SB. He is more interested in America Rah Rah than in Indian lives (or human lives for that matter).

No need to get into any guilt trip. We know what coverage the news channels provided, and the national sentiment, when lot of our guys were stuck in Uzbekistan.

People are there, trying their best. Rescuers are working on it. Now, what will the situation be like if our government suddenly begins shouting at them and saying, "bring Americans, bring Americans"? This is what our Desi American wants. For fuck's sake, even Iranians are stuck there, the rescuers, the experts, are trying their best. Just keep your fingers crossed, and hope for the best. Everyone will come out alive, safe and sound.

They way he's talking, as if people are stuck somewhere deep in India, and the government is doing nothing at all, and letting them starve.

And this is already on the news, FYI.

Dovah likes this.
  20. Armand2REP

Armand2REP CHINI EXPERT Veteran Member

Here is the ship that sank....

[​IMG]

It is a 1900t supply ship of Iran.

Bangalorean likes this.
  21. JayATL

^^ and the indians trapped were in a capsule .... you need modern , latest deep ( i mean deep deep)underwater rescue capsules to reach the bed where they trapped. iranians dont have those... the only companies that have it are some private american ones- known in the world for the best know how on conduct these rescues. I'm afraid the politics of Iran, will interfere in this human tragedy. I hope and pray indian govt is moving on this- but to facilitate that - I hope indians themselves make the calls...

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011