Sinister plot to grab power

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by arnabmit, Jan 7, 2015.

1. arnabmit

arnabmit Homo Communis Indus Senior Member

SINISTER PLOT TO GRAB POWER

Congress Hatches Plot to Usurp Power From Modi. This conspiracy theory is doing the rounds in Lutyens Delhi.

1> Congress is working on a grand plan that will hugely embarrass Modi government. Media, and some old loyalists still in government, are part of it.
    2> The plan is to invent an Indian ‘Edward Snowden‘ who will claim that the Modi Government is working on a plan for a nuclear war with Pakistan.
    3> Not only a nuclear war with Pakistan, this ‘Snowden’ will claim much bigger things. Such as a plan for genocide of Muslims and Christians.
    4> The plan is to create so much International pressure so that the Modi government is unable to focus on domestic issues and implementation of plans.
    5> The blueprint of the plan is all ready, but they are finding it difficult to bring a fake ‘Snowden’ out in open. Too risky.
    6> The goal of the plan is to create unrest in India, and securing a mid-term poll, where they believe that BJP will fail to get majority.
    7> This is the most sinister plan worked or hatched in the history of India. Biggest test of Modi government is to checkmate it. They know it.
    8> The media reports questioning official version of the Pakistani boat fire could be the test run of this plot to check the response.terror boat blast.
    9> Once they are sure that reports painting the government as liar and attacker are getting popular, this fake Snowden will be presented to the world.

3. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

4. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Senior Member

Plausible !!! Except for the snowden bit most of it is already happening.

I have posted similar Opinion in another thread.

5. dastan

dastan Regular Member

This is very much possible! What i don't know though is if the NDA has caliber to withstand such attempts!

6. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

No wonder Congress is going to do something like that.

But each of their step is backfiring specially the "terror boat" incident where they got busted and now openly termed as Pro-Paki and Anti-National.

btw Amit Shah took a pot shot at Congress now...

Is Congress fighting polls from Pakistan: Amit Shah - The Times of India

Where the hell is Maa-Betaa? ie. Antonia and Raul Vinci???

7. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

These 2 are "Snowden" of Congress for now and more to come ie. fake and troll journalists named Praveen Swami and Ajay Shukla shaming Journalism Profession.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Snowden sort of affair would make sense in the last years of Modi govt. Right now, there has not been enough time or decisions to leak anything. Probably, damaadji would be harassed by BJP to keep ma-beta under control.

9. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

A friend of mine who claims to have 'contacts' shared something similar a month or so back. I have no clue whether this holds any water but whats clear is that there are many desperate people in Delhi. There are many stories of Congi trying to do something major to taint Modi's image directly, as thus far they have been unable to do that at all. One story is of Delhi-6 or 7 or something similar who are planning a series of plans against the government. I can't recall the details.

If Congi has any coordinated leadership left, the Pak boat was certainly a trial balloon to find how people react. Unfortunately for them, when it comes to Pak, a lot of people in India sill have sense. They might get carried away with IndiaWithPak nonsense after Peshawar, but a possible attack is not going to be taken lightly by anyone.

Also, its too early to have a fake Snowden. The popularity and credibility of Modi in particular is too high. If they are going to go this route it has to be near the next elections.

The nuclear angle is so in sync with the Paki bluster that its either hilariously revealing or sinister. Genocide card does not really work. All they will be able to do is shout and cry in parliament as they did on the ghar-wapsi case.

That leads us to the necessity of taking actions against the corrupt leadership and ensuring that they are too tied up with saving themselves to do anything else. Hopefully, we are seeing the beginning with the land-seizure and Sunanda case.:thumb:

Anyway, the best way to keep the media and opposition busy is to feed them nonsense such as the comment today about 'Hindus should have 5 kids', it gets these bozos so riled up that the government and party can work in peace in the background.

DingDong likes this.
  10. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

ridiculous how can some one claim that Indo is preparing for war in pakisatn

i mean we should be allready prepared for it by now

part 4 may be possible but if RSS-VHP could restrain them self

11. dastan

dastan Regular Member

If rss vhp restraints themselves then they'll find some other excuse to stall proceedings. Let's see what happens in budget session if that is also same ruckus then swamy's claims could have some substance after all

12. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

These are few trends worth mentioning:

A. The way ABP News covered Stock Market's crash on 6th of Jan (Attributed it to economic slow-down, in reality, core sectors are showing clear recovery). ABP News was the one which was most vocal against Ghar Wapsi.
    B. ABP news has gone all guns blazing, inventing sinister theories on Terror Boat.
    C. Watch NDTV and Headlines Today where Modi government is being criticized for being too aggressive towards Pakistan.

But I have a feeling that Modi and his team have been digging their own grave due to their power lust. They are now "officially" part of the Lutyen's club. I can clearly see half-hearted efforts and no clear direction.

I am now 101% convinced that Congress is being run by people who will sell India for pennies.

13. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Senior Member

So congress is damn sure they cant even come back to power.
    With a defunct amul baby leader and infighting in political policies, there is no other way but to do what they do best, Lie and lie and lie and try to win with lies.
    Nice to see BJP having its influence in online media and over social networks better than the con(gress)men.

14. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

If your friend knows this, I'm sure Amit Shah and Modi would know this,too and already prepared for such battle.

Relax guys, I'm sure nobody would believe these fking fake snowden if he ever comes public.

I believe these are the tactics of BJP to hold lashes on Social Media and warn people that Congress can have various plans but nothing concrete :)

15. Nicky G

I just threw it out there given the topic. Just to make it clear, I claim no insider info.

An Indian Snowden would be hard to pull off and believe for most people I agree, particularly if he ends up in Pakiland. :laugh:

So you are suggesting this is a disinfo campaign, I like the sound of that. :thumb:

16. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Congress party is solid concrete.

But sadly, it is their mind that has solid concrete and nothing else.

power_monger and VIP like this.
  17. VIP

Well, I remember similar one or two examples.
    Here's the one

Congress working on Narendra Modi sex CD: Saamna | Zee News

Nothing came out actually.

18. Compersion

Compersion Senior Member Senior Member

instead of cultivating the nitish kumar into congress and also removing its perceived anti-hindu message ... one hears (conspiracy) nonsense like congress doing this. it would be good to have a smart and able opposition at least if not in numbers but in preparation and analysis.

when congress came to power in 22 May 2004 they had a terrible (start) time with media - one always remembers how discomfiture it was to congress ... the bjp has the law and time which congress does not. some have said also the brains (probably its to do with the message).

19. Nicky G

I am sure they tired everything under the sun, nothing panned out. The basis of all these theories is not just power but a lot of people have a lot to hide and are afraid. The Sunanda case is a can of worms for instance and there are plenty of such cans.

20. dastan

dastan Regular Member

Use all state apparatus like RAW/IB/electronic surveillance at disposal. Stay one step ahead of your enemies always. Is that too much to ask for?

21. VIP

Basis...I agree but most of the theories are nothing but vocal fart.