humba

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am here to see what Indians are thinking about us

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Welcome to DFI.

I have great respect for Sri Lanka and the Sinhala nation. It is in Sri Lanka where the dhamma of Samraat Ashok still thrives after over 2,000 years. It is thanks to the work of the ancient Sinhalese chroniclers that Ashoka's identity was rediscovered in the 19th century and captivated the hearts and minds of the budding Indian nationalists. Ashoka's emblems were duly adopted as the national emblems of India, and it is these symbols which show the great cultural bond between our nations; we are for more similar than we are different. In a way, Sri Lanka helped India develop its national identity. It's funny how the memory of Ashoka was lost in India itself but endured in Sri Lanka through the centuries.

Tolaha

Welcome to DFI Sinhala Simha! :)

What does "Humba" mean?

I can see a few threads lighting up already! :troll:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I am here to see what Indians are thinking about us
earlier like brothers now ever since you guys are in the lap of China, you can very well judge what we feel.

Welcome to DFI.

humba

Tihar Jail
Banned
earlier like brothers now ever since you guys are in the lap of China, you can very well judge what we feel.

Welcome to DFI.
Because you bastards trained terrorists to break our country. Until you trained terrorists in bomb making Tamil people were an ideal minority. No trouble. They were a satisfied people. Everyone happy. You wonder why we are close to China and Pak?

humba

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am like forget and forgive mode. Want to have friendly realations with India, Pak and China

KS

Bye bye DFI
Because you bastards trained terrorists to break our country. Until you trained terrorists in bomb making Tamil people were an ideal minority. No trouble. They were a satisfied people. Everyone happy. You wonder why we are close to China and Pak?
Welcome to DFI.

I have great respect for Sri Lanka and the Sinhala nation. It is in Sri Lanka where the dhamma of Samraat Ashok still thrives after over 2,000 years. It is thanks to the work of the ancient Sinhalese chroniclers that Ashoka's identity was rediscovered in the 19th century and captivated the hearts and minds of the budding Indian nationalists. Ashoka's emblems were duly adopted as the national emblems of India, and it is these symbols which show the great cultural bond between our nations; we are for more similar than we are different. In a way, Sri Lanka helped India develop its national identity. It's funny how the memory of Ashoka was lost in India itself but endured in Sri Lanka through the centuries.

You are a looser.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Welcome to the forum humba , :yo:

You are new so perhaps no one's taken you to task for using foul language but i hope u will refrain in future

Now i am not what one calls an authority in the matter of Sri Lankan Tamils or LTTE and request u to kindly back up ur insinuations with some kind of Source (links to some authoritative article or books) for my and everyone else's benefit.

That said hope u have good time here . . .
You will face some anger from our Tamil brothers but that is both expected and sort of justifiable IMO ,
take it in ur stride if u can

Do post your thoughts

humba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Welcome to the forum humba , :yo:

You are new so perhaps no one's taken you to task for using foul language but i hope u will refrain in future

Now i am not what one calls an authority in the matter of Sri Lankan Tamils or LTTE and request u to kindly back up ur insinuations with some kind of Source (links to some authoritative article or books) for my and everyone else's benefit.

That said hope u have good time here . . .
You will face some anger from our Tamil brothers but that is both expected and sort of justifiable IMO ,
take it in ur stride if u can

Do post your thoughts
Until Indian intelligence agencies trained various Tamil terrorist groups in various parts of India and sent them back to terrorise Sinhala majority, there was no violence in Sri Lanka. There were a few protests in Tamil areas wanting to keep the previleged position they enjoyed during British rule. These unwanted protests were put out efficiently. Only after Indian trained terrorists started terror attacks, situation changed.

Then India bargained with us in 1987 and our President signed a secret agreement to disallow expansion of Voice of America and American presence in Trinco harbour. Then India asked their terreorists to lay down weapons and give no more trouble. All terror groups agreed. But Pirabhakaran and LTTE refused. Although I hate these terrorits, I have some respect for Pirabhakaran and LTTE to stand up against India. I wish they joined with Sinhala people and fought India. But they had their own narrow, megalomaniac views. It resulted in tosands of deaths in Sinhala and Tamil people.

Don't you think these deaths are direct result of India training Tamil terroirists?

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Until Indian intelligence agencies trained various Tamil terrorist groups in various parts of India and sent them back to terrorise Sinhala majority, there was no violence in Sri Lanka. There were a few protests in Tamil areas wanting to keep the previleged position they enjoyed during British rule. These unwanted protests were put out efficiently. Only after Indian trained terrorists started terror attacks, situation changed.
Source ?

I am not negating your claim but a source is required before one takes it up seriously.

PS: Please start a new topic to discuss the issue you wish to raise,
this discussion is outside the scope of a introductory thread.

Last edited:

humba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Source ?

I am not negating your claim but a source is required before one takes it up seriously.
These are esatablished facts, my brother. Nobody including India rebuffs these facts. If you want sources I have to dig dozens of news.

humba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Source ?

PS: Please start a new topic to discuss the issue you wish to raise,
this discussion is outside the scope of a introductory thread.
I am new here. Which section should I move this thread? How do I move the thread?
Administrator please move it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles