Singh keen to meet Nawaz, US officials told

aragorn

@Singh why do you want to meet Nawaz?

From title it seems Singh of DFI wants to meet Nawaz of PDF or some shit paki forum :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well indian COAS can meet kiyani without govt support only if he wishes to do so.i mean he atleast can force the govt into this

anyway there are rumours that Pakistan has started moving artillary to the LOC
In India, if the COAS goes over the Govt to meet anyone, that COAS can kiss his career goodbye because he will be sacked.

The military is subordinate to the Govt since the military is an instrument of Govt and not that the Govt is the instrument of the military.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
you guys will miss MMS.i can only wish for such an PM of Pakistan
Take him for all we care.

God forbid if modi is selected.was watching akbar owaisi latest speech last night and the muslim hate for modi is more than zaid hamid hate for hindus.
That idiot blabs a lot of things. He threatened Modi ji with death if he came to Hyderabad.

The man came, he spoke, he conquered lakhs of hearts and went back with a grand style.

And Owaisi was hiding in his little pigeon hole.

unlike shia..sunni muslim are independent and never follow anyone orders.(order whom are not acceptable)with india having 90% of muslim population as sunni.the violence within india will be extremely huge under modi.

Why don't you say you wish that?

We don't care.

India is still a Dharmic country with Secular constitution where development, progress, infrastructure, job creation, fight against jihad and social security is the criteria to win people's hearts.

Modi has proved it no matter what people say.

And another key reason why people want this man in power is because your people are worried about him coming to power.

That is exactly why we want him to come.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
how do you know they are muslims and most important i can count them they are less than 2 dozen vis a vis 190millions muslims in india
How can you say all hate him? Looking at just 3000 death toll in a riot of a country with 13.5% Muslim population? :)

Same logic.

Only Secular jihad supporters hate him. No community hates him.

And Secularists are the enemies of this country as they don't want to progress, want to live on divide and rule and vote bank.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
you think so?
meeting pak for talks surely increases congress value in minorities.
I think that the Muslims, if that is what you mean by minority, have realised that India (that means all) is up a gum tree and everyone is at the wrong end of the stick.

They, as everyone else, want salvation.

Therefore, the old formula of pretending to huddle with Pakistan in bonhomie will do the trick with the Muslims which, in any case, was a misconception. It only gave rise to hope that there will be some movement towards Peace. That was a feeling that not only the Muslims hoped for, but all in India without any divide.

However, now with the unending killings on the LC, people have got disillusioned and feel that there is no good done in jaw jawing since it is a one way street.

And anyway Pakistan in no way is felt by Indian Muslims' (the majority) as their mentor and guide. That is another wrong impression that has been generated for political gains.

Last edited:

drkrn

I think that the Muslims, if that is what you mean by minority, have realised that India (that means all) is up a gum tree and everyone is at the wrong end of the stick.

They, as everyone else, want salvation.

Therefore, the old formula of pretending to huddle with Pakistan in bonhomie will do the trick with the Muslims which, in any case, was a misconception. It only gave rise to hope that there will be some movement towards Peace. That was a feeling that not only the Muslims hoped for, but all in India without any divide.

However, now with the unending killings on the LC, people have got disillusioned and feel that there is no good done in jaw jawing since it is a one way street.

And anyway Pakistan in no way is felt by Indian Muslims' (the majority) as their mentor and guide. That is another wrong impression that has been generated for political gains.
though the muslims of the country feel negative about pakistan(in general) they feel that muslims are being oppressed in the country and being denied rightful position.
so they use every means to keep themselves united and milk the center for some sort of benefits

recently a religious body head asked india to cancel our diplomatic mission in response to "genocide" in egypt- may be he is trying to get benefited from sunni-shia strife..

tell me straight -what makes congress govt to keep diplomatic missions with israel on low while that of with BJP are open.muslim vote

i personally feel that congress can't risk losing pro-muslim tag not even 1% even if it benefits the nation

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@Singh why do you want to meet Nawaz?

From title it seems Singh of DFI wants to meet Nawaz of PDF or some shit paki forum :D
As I said I have already met him once, no need to meet him again. :cool2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles