Simulation system shows India is the main enemy of China

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBH22

Sukhois are both, taking longer to build numbers with three different nation systems
Russia,Israel and France. Rafaels should be coming soon.

Rafael gen 4.5 and METEOR bvr

Super sukhois coming soon

Air defense -Phalcon AWAC and Indigenous AWAC

LCA with Derby and Python and Super Hornet engine and
Israeli MMR radar
The answer lies in your post its coming and you cannot give an exact date :p

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@cinoti, if you have something to contribute do so or else we mods have to remove your post.

Last edited by a moderator:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
2013-01-02 (China Military News by China-defense-mashup) — In recent Chinese CCTV military news report, China has develop a new ......up[/url]
seriously speaking, if you go to China, you will find an total absence of any hostility against Indian.the hostility is so artificially boosted up in India for certain people to gain certain profit.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
China never treated India as arch enemy, nor an enemy, annoying at most.
but India always acts so impatiently, like it wants to provoke China by "advancing" into south sea. it is becoming a nuance day by day, but far from an enemy.

satish007

@cinoti,you are not me,if you keep posting nosense,your love rate will drop. I have waited for a respect Chinese forumer for years, please serious and keep your original style

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
@cinoti,you are not me,if you keep posting nosense,your love rate will drop. I have waited for a respect Chinese forumers for years, please serious and keep your original style
faint
now false flagger has a patent. Ogay, I will go bacg to original sdyle.

satish007

China never treated India as arch enemy, nor an enemy, annoying at most.
but India always acts so impatiently, like it wants to provoke China by "advancing" into south sea. it is becoming a nuance day by day, but far from an enemy.
You are respect member,but you still a newbie,something I must remind you,despising is offensivest.

Last edited:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not a surprise both India & China deny they are arch rivals , but fact remains the same Its China Vs India all the way in sub continent & thats the reason y US is using india a counter balance

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not a surprise both India & China deny they are arch rivals , but fact remains the same Its China Vs India all the way in sub continent & thats the reason y US is using india a counter balance
From this aspect, India made herself an enemy of its neighbors by serving as tool of other powers.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
From this aspect, India made herself an enemy of its neighbors by serving as tool of other powers.
Oh shut the hell up u chinese ---- , is china friendly with all its neighbours list as follows

Taiwan?
Japan?
south Korea?
Vietnam?
Phillipines?
Mongolia?

Except rogue countries like North korea & Pakistan , with whom ur friendly

India has not become tool , u idots were tool of america from 60's - 70's against india did u pests forgot history?:taunt::lol:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh shut the hell up u chinese ---- , is china friendly with all its neighbours list as follows

Taiwan?
Japan?
south Korea?
Vietnam?
Phillipines?
Mongolia?

Except rogue countries like North korea & Pakistan , with whom ur friendly

India has not become tool , u idots were tool of america from 60's - 70's against india did u pests forgot history?:taunt::lol:

Desperation I see from your profanity.
Yes, the puppet countries in your list are all tools, thus made no much difference to China.
We have never been against India, as I said, we don't reckon Indian a rival.

bose

Country flag
seriously speaking, if you go to China, you will find an total absence of any hostility against Indian.the hostility is so artificially boosted up in India for certain people to gain certain profit.
The hostility towards China is genuine and are not made up... make no mistake... there is no profit to be gained here no will achieve anything from it... Now please do not come and give us the lecture on Nehru's forward policy as cause of India - China hostility..

1962 and there after Indians have seen China's hostile acts against India [here I have past tense for you for a change].. We Indian will remember it very well... Now it is up to you to take out a conclusion here...

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
The hostility towards China is genuine and are not made up... make no mistake... there is no profit to be gained here no will achieve anything from it... Now please do not come and give us the lecture on Nehru's forward policy as cause of India - China hostility..

1962 and there after Indians have seen China's hostile acts against India [here I have past tense for you for a change].. We Indian will remember it very well... Now it is up to you to take out a conclusion here...
History WILL NOT ( I return your favor with this future tense) have a conclusion, if there will be one, that's somewhere around 400 Billion AD according to Vladimir Putin. hahah..

You do what you think is right, we do ours, hate us if you will. We really don't care, and still treat you as a non enemy.

Sounds fair?

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
:lol:
Desperation I see from your profanity.
Yes, the puppet countries in your list are all tools, thus made no much difference to China.
We have never been against India, as I said, we don't reckon Indian a rival.
We are not desperate u pop corn , infact u guys are don't u have guts to tell atleast yes india is our enemy because ur back stabbers . But we do remember after pokhran nuclear blast where u chinese were crying like a baby in UN our defence minister had guts to tell its china which is our no:1 enemy

Puppet countries ? hahaha what a joke ur step sister PAK is the rightful meaning of puppet nation , ask ur self who is Puppet of US India or ur Step sister PAK

You have never been against India ??:taunt::laugh:

Then why u issue staple Visa for Kashmiris?
Why u cry like baby if our Minister visit Arunachal pradesh?
Why u jump like big fat walrus when our oil company invest in Vietnam?
Why ur chhoppers & foot soldiers cross LOC?
Last but no least what happened to ur sense of humour in 1962 ?:taunt::laugh:

bose

Country flag
China is taking India very very seriously... this is a fact...

Although there is a substantial gap between the two in terms of military & economy... China now believes that they have to share the SPACE with India be it within ASIA or world as such...

Initially there is a reluctance on part of China to sink into this idea, but once the ASEAN countries start aligning with India [Vietnam, Philippines, Japan] slowly and surely China will come to accept it.

Watch out for India in next 10 to 15 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles