Sikh professor attacked in New York in alleged hate crime

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Which is more important vote(where all parties are same, all from same garbage) or doctoring and engineering in India? What the crap is vote?
Vote is a right of all the citizens in which citizens can even boycott the elections completely to show their reservations.

If you love India stay in India, Glorify India, they even abandon Indian citizenship. Why?
You are having very strange nationalism . Everyone contribute to the nation in their own way .

Note: I am here talking about not NRIs but PIOs who abandoned their nationality.
be it NRI or PIO's , they are Indians . Giving up nationality and taking up Nationality in European colonies is a very different issue .

Try to differentiate between Nationality and Ethnicity. Not all Ethnically Indian people are Indians.
Indians are Indians be it via nationality or ethnicity .

As long as you are Indian citizen I consider you Indian, if not no matter how much crocodile tear you shed you are foreigner.
It seems you believe in letting all the other nations to come inside India , live in India , take away money from India but you want to restrict Indians from going and settling on other lands .

They forget motherland, may be first generation dont but their children do.
If they forget then this doesn't means that motherland should even forget them .

Tell them to stay in mainstream by not giving only vote(even if they dont give no matter) but doing their job in their respective field in India.
India is a power and when Indians will spread then only that status would expand more . With Indian investment abroad goes Indians . Foreign companies are coming and taking billions out of India and with the investment comes foreigners too.

Waffen SS

Vote is a right of all the citizens in which citizens can even boycott the elections completely to show their reservations.
I know what does vote mean, doctoring in India will be much better, a poor person can also vote but he cant contribute too much in society as a doctor.

You are having very strange nationalism . Everyone contribute to the nation in their own way .
What is the contribution of PIOs and NRI permanently living abroad?

be it NRI or PIO's , they are Indians . Giving up nationality and taking up Nationality in European colonies is a very different issue .
PIOs are not Indians. Do you consider Bobby Jindal as Indian? If any person of indian origin spies for CIA here do you consider him Indian? Can any Indian claim Khalistan? Look at Canada all most Sikhs(their ancestors came from India) shout for Khalistan.

You consider Montie Panessar as Indian? He enjoys when he outs Indian batsman. Can any indian rejoice when an Indian batsman is oust? If he is Indian why plays for England?

Indians are Indians be it via nationality or ethnicity .
Same old, same old.

It seems you believe in letting all the other nations to come inside India , live in India , take away money from India but you want to restrict Indians from going and settling on other lands .
I oppose brain drain, I dont want to see American companies coming and looting India which UPA wants.

If they forget then this doesn't means that motherland should even forget them .

Dont be estupido. Researchers found Native people from Australia came from India, should India care about them? If any Indian diaspora from Caribbean islands(example Trinidad) immigrate to US and face discrimination should India handle those?

Their grand parents may be were Indian but they are not. If ethnicity mattered then whole of US would be empty except Native americans, Whites to Europe blacks to Africa.

You know American liberation war? People of British descent fought against Britain? Japanese-Americans fought for US, German-Americans spied for US, Nationality matters.

India is a power and when Indians will spread then only that status would expand more . With Indian investment abroad goes Indians . Foreign companies are coming and taking billions out of India and with the investment comes foreigners too.
Another topic.

Ask a Japanese what does he think about Japanese-Americans.

How ever I notice that in an alarming rate Sikhs are emigrating from India, very high compared to other state people. Dont know why?:confused:

More emigration of Sikhs to abroad more Sikh diaspora, more powerful hand of Khalistanis.
A Sikh leaves India as patriotic to abroad their ancestors became anti-India and shout for Khalistan. They keep Khalistan problem alive.

The problem's deep cause is here. Revolutionary change is needed every where.

Hundreds years ago lots of people left Britain for America, then Britain even could not dream that one day this people would revolt against British.

Last edited:

Blackwater

I know what does vote mean, doctoring in India will be much better, a poor person can also vote but he cant contribute too much in society as a doctor.

What is the contribution of PIOs and NRI permanently living abroad?

PIOs are not Indians. Do you consider Bobby Jindal as Indian? If any person of indian origin spies for CIA here do you consider him Indian? Can any Indian claim Khalistan? Look at Canada all most Sikhs(their ancestors came from India) shout for Khalistan.

You consider Montie Panessar as Indian? He enjoys when he outs Indian batsman. Can any indian rejoice when an Indian batsman is oust? If he is Indian why plays for England?

Same old, same old.

I oppose brain drain, I dont want to see American companies coming and looting India which UPA wants.

Dont be estupido. Researchers found Native people from Australia came from India, should India care about them? If any Indian diaspora from Caribbean islands(example Trinidad) immigrate to US and face discrimination should India handle those?

Their grand parents may be were Indian but they are not. If ethnicity mattered then whole of US would be empty except Native americans, Whites to Europe blacks to Africa.

You know American liberation war? People of British descent fought against Britain? Japanese-Americans fought for US, German-Americans spied for US, Nationality matters.

Another topic.

Ask a Japanese what does he think about Japanese-Americans.

How ever I notice that in an alarming rate Sikhs are emigrating from India, very high compared to other state people. Dont know why?:confused:

More emigration of Sikhs to abroad more Sikh diaspora, more powerful hand of Khalistanis.
A Sikh leaves India as patriotic to abroad their ancestors became anti-India and shout for Khalistan. They keep Khalistan problem alive.

The problem's deep cause is here. Revolutionary change is needed every where.

Hundreds years ago lots of people left Britain for America, then Britain even could not dream that one day this people would revolt against British.

for blue part-------------- ,khalistan drama and bhindrawala photo in every entrance of gurudwara in caneda and amerika is only for milking money from govt and keeping the hope of political asylum abroad.

these are the same sikhs who go back to india and marry their son and daughter married,they go back to punjab to buy houses and properties.

on green part ---------- more and more sardar going abroad and immigrating has nothing to with India or khalistan, it's just part of jeoulsy among neighbors in pind and craze to settle abroad and matter of family pride

Last edited:

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
no, india not included only arabs and their leader pakis are stopped or reduced
When it comes on Green card lottery of United states of America . Thousands of people from Europe, Middle east, Africa and even Latin Americans get free entry in United states every year but Indians are having no chance in that , as India is not even in that list . But Indians have to go through tougher interviews and hell of documents .

Westerns countries are mainly afraid of Indians because they cant manipulate Indians as they can manipulate Arabs, Africans, Latin Americans etc because Indians are more qualified and educated and are financially more stable .

Blackwater

When it comes on Green card lottery of United states of America . Thousands of people from Europe, Middle east, Africa and even Latin Americans get free entry in United states every year but Indians are having no chance in that , as India is not even in that list . But Indians have to go through tougher interviews and hell of documents .

Westerns countries are mainly afraid of Indians because they cant manipulate Indians as they can manipulate Arabs, Africans, Latin Americans etc because Indians are more qualified and educated and are financially more stable .
that is not becoz, Americans dont want Indians .it is becoz Indian are already settled in amerika in large numbers. they introduce lottery system from those countries who people are less in amerika

no western are not afraid of indians, as u already answer my Q in ur statement.

westerners are afraid of those community who dont mix well,who dont obey their laws,who involve in crime and terrorism in their country

Last edited:

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
that is not becoz, Americans dont want Indians .it is becoz Indian are already settled in amerika in large numbers. they introduce lottery system from those countries who people are less in amerika
That lottery system is in place since decades and all the nations are benefiting expect the Indians and even toughest immigration laws are there for Indians while entering United states .

no western are not afraid of indians, as u already answer my Q in ur statement.
Western countries see Indians as a threat because Indians are the only nation after Chinese who can stand against them .

westerners are afraid of those community who dont mix well,who dont obey their laws,who involve in crime and terrorism in their country
Westerners dislikes everyone who are not white . Indian community is well integrated but still attacks on Indians do take place . be it in Australia, America and even Europe . Arabs and Muslims are just scapegoats.

Blackwater

That lottery system is in place since decades and all the nations are benefiting expect the Indians and even toughest immigration laws are there for Indians while entering United states .

immigration laws are same for British ,french and Indian settling in amerika..

Western countries see Indians as a threat because Indians are the only nation after Chinese who can stand against them .

not against them but with them.

Westerners dislikes everyone who are not white . Indian community is well integrated but still attacks on Indians do take place . be it in Australia, America and even Europe . Arabs and Muslims are just scapegoats.
true, but there are reasons behind attack. there is always a other side of story

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
true, but there are reasons behind attack. there is always a other side of story
Reasons are quite simple and clear that these people don't want anyone who are different from them in their countries but the same people wants to go, live, do work and do business in all the other countries . The biggest reason is this that they cant see other nations competing them . Its high time for Indians to understand all these politics and get united.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Teenager admits she punched Sikh pensioner, 80, to the ground and spat in his face in brutal attack

Coral Millerchip, 19, was filmed attacking Joginder Singh, 80, in Coventry
Mobile phone footage showed her punching the dementia sufferer to ground
She admitted assault causing actual bodily harm at Warwick Crown Court
The teenager was remanded into custody awaiting sentencing

By Harriet Arkell

PUBLISHED: 17:03 GMT, 18 October 2013 | UPDATED: 20:20 GMT, 18 October 2013

A teenager who was caught on camera knocking a frail 80-year-old Sikh over before spitting in his face has pleaded guilty to assault.

Coral Millerchip, 19, was filmed battering defenceless Joginder Singh and knocking his turban off during a daylight attack in Coventry.

She was arrested after footage of the brutal assault was uploaded to social networking sites, sparking widespread outrage.

Teenager admits she punched Sikh pensioner, 80, to the ground and spat in his face in brutal attack | Mail Online

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Teenager admits she punched Sikh pensioner, 80, to the ground and spat in his face in brutal attack

Coral Millerchip, 19, was filmed attacking Joginder Singh, 80, in Coventry
Mobile phone footage showed her punching the dementia sufferer to ground
She admitted assault causing actual bodily harm at Warwick Crown Court
The teenager was remanded into custody awaiting sentencing

By Harriet Arkell

PUBLISHED: 17:03 GMT, 18 October 2013 | UPDATED: 20:20 GMT, 18 October 2013

A teenager who was caught on camera knocking a frail 80-year-old Sikh over before spitting in his face has pleaded guilty to assault.

Coral Millerchip, 19, was filmed battering defenceless Joginder Singh and knocking his turban off during a daylight attack in Coventry.

She was arrested after footage of the brutal assault was uploaded to social networking sites, sparking widespread outrage.

Teenager admits she punched Sikh pensioner, 80, to the ground and spat in his face in brutal attack | Mail Online

^^ Wrong thread ?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
These people should not have left india in first place.
Now they have left India in search of a better living therefore they are amreeki,canadian or european or whatever these people choose to be.

This particular matter is an internal matter of America and we should not interfere in other countries internal matter.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Of course. I-G does not have a clue what he does here. He only seeks attention.
you are completely wrong .. i m not here for any attention but to show what is really going on against Indians . today its about this 80 years old Sikh , tomorrow it can be you or even anybody else .

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
These people should not have left india in first place.
Why Indians should not go and stay out of India ? Arent people of other nations from Europe and other parts flooding India ?

Now they have left India in search of a better living therefore they are amreeki,canadian or european or whatever these people choose to be.
you mean other nations can go to the European colonies from Europe but Indians , Asians, Middle Eastern, Africans cant go ? In India , people of all the Nations are coming , doing business, taking jobs and even buying lands .

This particular matter is an internal matter of America and we should not interfere in other countries internal matter.
it is ofcourse

CrYsIs

Country flag
Why Indians should not go and stay out of India ? Arent people of other nations from Europe and other parts flooding India ?

you mean other nations can go to the European colonies from Europe but Indians , Asians, Middle Eastern, Africans cant go ? In India , people of all the Nations are coming , doing business, taking jobs and even buying lands .
it is ofcourse
Oh really? people from other nations flooding into india ? apart from bangladesh and nepal nobody is flooding into india..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles