Sikh Girl Beaten & Raped By Pakistani in Luton

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
^^ EDL is not a paragon of virtue, they are indeed a racist bunch.
They are and they were trying to make common cause since the Pakistanis had groomed and used British whites girls quite recently.

To be frank, in a multiracial society, these things do upset a whole lot of people.

Country flag
more facts from sikhsangat

SarabhaPanjab
Raam Ramaa Raamaa Gun Gaao

Members

680 posts
Posted Yesterday, 04:13 PM
waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.

Previously:
The victim was known to the perpetrator.
she had previously been victim of blackmail by the same individual.

As the victim moved to new address to be safe from him, the perpetrators behavior became increasingly extreme, threats to violence against family, stalking and internet blackmail was reported to the police several times and always negligent.

Monday:
the girl was dragged across a park into a wood area where a brutal rape and assult took place.

Those who heard the account in the public gallery were sickened and visibly shaken by the severity, brutal and degrading acts carried out and the racist language used by the perpetrator.

This was a witness account by a woman who caught the rape in the last stages and tried to stop it after hearing the screams

The girl was immediately threatened to not make charges or her mother and sister would be also be raped and other threats made by this local drug dealer.

Tues:
Calls and threats were made to members of the families, and active sikh youth in luton.

Singh's had at all times backed the family and were not at all fazed.

The victim however refused to talk, physically and mentally exhausted, threatened and confused she did not want to make statements.

sewadars used a softly approach with her, knowing what she must be going though and the extent of her injuries, both mentally and physically.

Singh's remained on guard and patrolled families and gurdwara throughout day and night.

Gurudwara:

As the news spread, a meeting was called in Luton Gurdwara to talk about this issue. This meeting was attended by other non-sikh residents of Luton as well who were also concerned after hearing the news. This included community interfaith workers, some business people, media, police and 2 local members of the EDL - ALL of which were NOT officially invited by neither the Gurdwara nor the SAS, they all sat silently throughout the meeting.

This was an INFORMAL get together to share concerns, organised within a few hours of the news breaking.

Protest:
Members of the Sangat themselves stood up and said the police are failing to protect our youth. The Sangat themselves suggested to march to the police station which is about 10 mins walk from the gurdwara to raise their concerns.

NO PROTEST was organised, it was completely spontaneous. the 2 EDL members were not known to the Gurdwara committee nor to 99% of the sangat, who assumed they were sympathizers from a non-sikh background. They did not raise any concerns and were not vocal.

The protest was heated but remained peaceful as the frustration of the sangat came through.

It represented a very large percentage of luton's modest sikh community.

Wednesday PM

anan Majid Basharat appeared in court. The court heard the 2 eye witness statements of rape, very horrific accounts, sadistic and barbaric.

Anan Majid Basharat appeared smug and made hand gestures as the statements were read out.
Court was told he has previous convictions of assault, drug and pending armed robbery charge.

But missing vital victims account, the magistrates unfortunately could not charge majid with rape.

He was released on bail for only the assault part of the rape. He is given a safe location by the court as they feel his life is in danger, after considering the Sikh communities reaction the night before.

Wednesday Evening

Singhs continue working with victim and family. The Victim now makes proper statement.

Anan Majid Basharat is re arrested on allegations of rape.

Singh's continue to be on guard and patrol...

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@singh

sry. I can't break it and reply but Will try my best to answer.

1. I am not a Hindu by faith. I don't believe in everything that religion says. only th good stuff it May say. that is true regarding all religion. but in the end I dislike them all. but I am a Hindu by identity and anything that the secular govt does to hurt Hindus hurt me so i speak against those policies as they hurt my interests and I believe they hurt Indian interest in the long run.

2. you are wrong. I dint rant against the north Indians but against the north Indian politicians and the the Tamil politicians regarding the SL issue. and yeah you array wrong I was ranting against slg not srilankans .

3. I don't believe that that 20000000 are human beings to begin with. SP no I don't have a single give of guilt when I make that statement. Pakistan should be wiped off the world map.

4.I have seen dead patients but the thing is they are human beings not animals. I unfortunately don't think Pakis are humans. so as I said I don't feel guilt for wanting Pakistan removed of world map.

5. I don't view anything through religious angle. I dint ask for Muslims to be wiped off but the Pakistani. if you think it has religious angle to it. then its not my problem

6. yeah I am a chicken for stating my views in this forum instead of doing something to improve the life of the people involved in the above mentioned incident while other members here are usefully doing something for the betterment of people involved there. I am sorry I am not upto your level in social service

7. if you think I do nothing other than rant and bring down the quality of the people discussion I would gladly accept a ban from here.:namaste:

8. I still standby what I said. Pakistan needs to be wiped off the map for greater good of humanity.

P.S: I am not a wise man but a madman. I truly am.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Personally, I don't think all Pakis should be killed - that would be too much.

But ALL Pakis should have their H&D punctured at every possible opportunity. Never miss a chance to do that. :balle:

Oracle

Luton, Leicester, Birmingham and many more areas have become Paki hubs. I have seen the look in their face when they see sikh/ Hindu girls, as if those are just pieces of meat. In Southall tube station, I was once approached by some teenage Paki girls for donations for poor in Pakistan. I said in their face 'And what percentage would go to LeT, Al-Qaida, ---- off'. They cursed me in a language I don't know, maybe Urdu. Stupid cunts!

The same look can also be seen in Bangladeshis towards the sparsely populated Hindu girls in East London.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Luton, Leicester, Birmingham and many more areas have become Paki hubs. I have seen the look in their face when they see sikh/ Hindu girls, as if those are just pieces of meat. In Southall tube station, I was once approached by some teenage Paki girls for donations for poor in Pakistan. I said in their face 'And what percentage would go to LeT, Al-Qaida, ---- off'. They cursed me in a language I don't know, maybe Urdu. Stupid cunts!

The same look can also be seen in Bangladeshis towards the sparsely populated Hindu girls in East London.

Leicester is not dominated by pakis its a gujjus hub. yes Birmingham and luton are pakis hub

Blackwater

i personally feel EDL should help sikhs and hindu kick pakis ass

Oracle

Leicester is not dominated by pakis its a gujjus hub. yes Birmingham and luton are pakis hub
Paaji, Liecester has got a significant Sikh population too. But Pakis are breeding like cockroaches there.

Oracle

@singh

sry. I can't break it and reply but Will try my best to answer.

1. I am not a Hindu by faith. I don't believe in everything that religion says. only th good stuff it May say. that is true regarding all religion. but in the end I dislike them all. but I am a Hindu by identity and anything that the secular govt does to hurt Hindus hurt me so i speak against those policies as they hurt my interests and I believe they hurt Indian interest in the long run.

2. you are wrong. I dint rant against the north Indians but against the north Indian politicians and the the Tamil politicians regarding the SL issue. and yeah you array wrong I was ranting against slg not srilankans .

3. I don't believe that that 20000000 are human beings to begin with. SP no I don't have a single give of guilt when I make that statement. Pakistan should be wiped off the world map.

4.I have seen dead patients but the thing is they are human beings not animals. I unfortunately don't think Pakis are humans. so as I said I don't feel guilt for wanting Pakistan removed of world map.

5. I don't view anything through religious angle. I dint ask for Muslims to be wiped off but the Pakistani. if you think it has religious angle to it. then its not my problem

6. yeah I am a chicken for stating my views in this forum instead of doing something to improve the life of the people involved in the above mentioned incident while other members here are usefully doing something for the betterment of people involved there. I am sorry I am not upto your level in social service

7. if you think I do nothing other than rant and bring down the quality of the people discussion I would gladly accept a ban from here.:namaste:

8. I still standby what I said. Pakistan needs to be wiped off the map for greater good of humanity.

P.S: I am not a wise man but a madman. I truly am.
That's wrong assumptions. You think you know about the world, the way it works more than people in here? You're just a guy doing MBBS, raging hormones and stuff. Grow older, and when demons start appearing, you'll know. Life might be a bed of roses now for you, but things change in an instant.

A man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others. Choose your way. Frankly, as I see it, you'd have more demons to deal with, if you continue this attitude, which is pathetic to say the least.

BangersAndMash

In a few years pakis will ask for a separate country in UK.
Pakis are a progressive people, forget about asking for another country, they wanna change the name of the whole of the UK to Pakistan. :taunt1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle

/\/\/\ Londonistan as Geert Wilders once said? :pound:

ashdoc

Country flag
very soon britain will become part of pakistan . the pakis are crawling all over britain .

BangersAndMash

i personally feel EDL should help sikhs and hindu kick pakis ass
EDL are pu$$ies, I have seen 50 grown men running for their lives from 20-30 Muslim teenagers, the slow EDL members got battered and their mates never looked back, just kept on running.

Country flag
UK now does what India does use Pakis in votebank polictics. No politicians in UK want to deal
with the mess and keep the pakis happy..

Oracle

UK now does what India does use Pakis in votebank polictics. No politicians in UK want to deal
with the mess and keep the pakis happy..
Right. But, you know what, I feel sorry for those girls who have been subjected to this henious crime with no fault or theirs. Many of them are scarred forever to live what was once 'their life'. My saying sorry will not alleviate their pain, but they need to grow strong, stand up, fight for their rights, and make sure those Paki pigs are hanged until death.

Country flag
Right. But, you know what, I feel sorry for those girls who have been subjected to this henious crime with no fault or theirs. Many of them are scarred forever to live what was once 'their life'. My saying sorry will not alleviate their pain, but they need to grow strong, stand up, fight for their rights, and make sure those Paki pigs are hanged until death.
If these girls have brothers,fathers or cousins who are male it is upto them to get justice for these poor girls, forget the system
go out there and take action.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles