Sikh and Hindu groups slam English Defence League

Blackwater

why do you want "stamp of approval" from westerners to make yourself feel good ?

why do you care what they think ? these "goras" as you say ruled over your country and after independence you want there approval as if they are higher than Indians.

It seems you have inferiority complex
not me but all 3 million Indians in UK.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
not me but all 3 million Indians in UK.
what ?

These so called Indians living in england are not "Indian citizens" so i dont care what they think.

They were born there (younger generation) but what gets me is when Indians (Indian citizens) try to please westerners and seeks approval from them. You are one of them if i go by what you post.

I wish "asian" community multiplies at a faster rate so that they are majority in england....that will certainly cause problems in england...divide & rule will haunt them this time.

Last edited:

Blackwater

what ?

These so called Indians living in england are not "Indian citizens" so i dont care what they think.

They were born there (younger generation) but what gets me is when Indians (Indian citizens) try to please westerners and seeks approval from them. You are one of them if i go by what you post.

I wish "asian" community multiplies at a faster rate so that they are majority in england....that will certainly cause problems in england...divide & rule will haunt them this time.
Nearly half of them has Indian passport. They are not suffering from inferiority complex but proud of there achievements in UK. in fact these goras are now suffering from inferiority complex.

pmaitra

Indians got the best reputation amongst all south asians
why do you want "stamp of approval" from westerners to make yourself feel good ?

why do you care what they think ? these "goras" as you say ruled over your country and after independence you want there approval as if they are higher than Indians.

It seems you have inferiority complex
IMHO, there is nothing wrong about getting someone's 'stamp of approval' if that is a consequence of doing in Rome what the Romans do. Do we not expect those who immigrate into India, legally, to do the same?

It is not the inferiority complex per se, it's respecting the law of the land. We need to do some self introspection. Do we Indians respect our fellow Indians? I can definitely say by percentage that there are more 'goras' [sic.] than Indians who have treated me with respect and politeness, and guess what, I can vouch for this by my own experience: I live in the Southern US, the region that fought against Abraham Lincoln, the region where slavery was widespread and the region where a lot of racism could be typically expected (but I have seen rarely).

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
IMHO, there is nothing wrong about getting someone's 'stamp of approval' if that is a consequence of doing in Rome what the Romans do. Do we not expect those who immigrate into India, legally, to do the same?

It is not the inferiority complex per se, it's respecting the law of the land. We need to do some self introspection. Do we Indians respect our fellow Indians? I can definitely say by percentage that there are more 'goras' [sic.] than Indians who have treated me with respect and politeness, and guess what, I can vouch for this by my own experience: I live in the Southern US, the region that fought against Abraham Lincoln, the region where slavery was widespread and the region where a lot of racism could be typically expected (but I have seen rarely).
I am talking about Indians citizens living in India who seek to get approval from westerners. Our media also has a habit of buttering up foreigners and asking questions in such a manner which implies that we are seeking approval from them. I have respected plenty of Indians and vice versa. There are rude and greedy people all over the world...no single country has patent over it. I know all about the southern belt.

Im all for respecting law of the land when in another country but that issue is different from what im saying.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Pmaitra Bangladeshis for the most part are illegal in India, most of these Asians are in UK legally ;and most are born there.
But it still doesn't give them the right to radicalize and demand Taliban-style stuff from british government. I have seen news reports and heard stuff from friends in UK of things that if Islamic countries were in UK's place, would have cause state-sponsored purge attacks. Trust me, they aren't really the kind you want to be "humane" with. EDL rose out of British people's frustrations; whites, and non-whites alike.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
But it still doesn't give them the right to radicalize and demand Taliban-style stuff from british government. I have seen news reports and heard stuff from friends in UK of things that if Islamic countries were in UK's place, would have cause state-sponsored purge attacks. Trust me, they aren't really the kind you want to be "humane" with. EDL rose out of British people's frustrations; whites, and non-whites alike.
5000 muslims marched in support of injured british troops returning from afghanistan and that same day 20 bearded radical muslims marched with hate posters....guess which part was shown in the media. One Indian muslim in england was among the 5000...he is now uk citizen...he told me about it a year ago.

Blackwater

5000 muslims marched in support of injured british troops returning from afghanistan and that same day 20 bearded radical muslims marched with hate posters....guess which part was shown in the media. One Indian muslim in england was among the 5000...he is now uk citizen...he told me about it a year ago.
5000 Muslims marched in support of British troops?????????????? Can u post link of that news. seems impossible for me

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Links please. 5,000 is a big number dude and cannot get ignored even in India or China, forget a tiny country like UK.

Blackwater

Links please. 5,000 is a big number dude and cannot get ignored even in India or China, forget a tiny country like UK.
5000?? not a single Muslim support British troops. Never heard any news like this. Iam living in UK since 2005.

JayATL

you are speaking to the wrong crowd ( some in here). to them they are still stuck in the old mentality. That if you are not slogging it out with them on trains to VT station- you aint one of them.

It's some wrong sense of patriotism but it does not matter. keep this mind- they are the first ones to run and smoke imported cigarettes, imported drinks , wear imported clothes , watch imported movies and drink coffee acting like pseudo intellects within their imported themed coffee shops :)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
500 Muslim families paying tribute to there own Muslim soldiers who died in afganistan
they are muslim...and you said "not a single Muslim support British troops".

if you need more proof then:

Extremists behind anti-war protest driven off the streets by moderate Muslims

The Muslim community turned on extremists in their midst yesterday, telling them they were 'sick and tired' of their behaviour.

The angry confrontation came in Luton, where anti-Islamist protesters brandished England flags last Sunday, before clashing with police.

The latest violence erupted as arguments raged between fellow Muslims shortly after Friday morning prayers in the Bury Park area of the town.

Passing traffic ground to a halt as the large group of moderates confronted about a dozen extremists.

As the radical Muslims began to set up their stall, they were surrounded by a crowd shouting 'we don't want you here' and 'move on, move on'.

Angry words were exchanged and scuffles broke out between members of both groups, with the extremists shouting 'Shame on you' and 'Get back to your synagogue'.

The moderates chanted 'Out, Out, Out', and after an uneasy stand-off, police officers were able to persuade the extremist group to leave the area.
Luton muslim groups clash

One police officer and two community support officers struggled to hold them apart until more officers arrived.

Buses and cars were unable to move as the crowd spilled into the road.

Farasat Latif, of the Islamic Centre in Luton, which was firebombed after the protest against the soldiers, said moderate members of his community took action because police had failed to move the group on.

During the protest against the homecoming parade of the Royal Anglian regiment in March, the extremists had shouted 'baby killers' and 'butchers of Basra' as well as brandishing placards against the Iraq war.

He said the extremists, who follow the militant group led by Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammed, had fuelled feelings against the Muslim community which led to a march last Sunday in Luton which was disrupted by white, right-wing extremists.
Luton muslim groups clash

Mr Latif said: 'We have been fighting these Muslim extremists for you. They represent nobody but themselves.

'The community decided to move them on because the police won't. We have asked them, but they did nothing.

'I don't know if they will be back. We have been the victims twice over - from the stupidity of Muslim extremists who metaphorically pour petrol and fan the flames of the right-wing extremists.

'This was a peaceful demonstration and we hope they get the message that the law-abiding community is sick and tired of them.'

No one was arrested during the incident.

A spokeswoman for Bedfordshire Police said: 'We attended the incident, calmed people down and moved them on. No one was arrested and there were no injuries.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-driven-members-community.html#ixzz1CkIEK9wf

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
you are speaking to the wrong crowd ( some in here). to them they are still stuck in the old mentality. That if you are not slogging it out with them on trains to VT station- you aint one of them.

It's some wrong sense of patriotism but it does not matter. keep this mind- they are the first ones to run and smoke imported cigarettes, imported drinks , wear imported clothes , watch imported movies and drink coffee acting like pseudo intellects within their imported themed coffee shops :)
you think you're the dogs bollocks posting your ramblings in every thread whilst acting like you're the finest thing since sliced bread ?

pmaitra

I have slogged it between Borivali and Churchgate, for more than two years, that too, most of the time I'd take the Virar Fast and fight it out with the passengers who would not let anyone from Borivali board the train. I have seen the train bombings and the floods of 2006. I was a regular traveler on the Western Line. And beyond Mumbai, I've seen life in many other states as well, because I have lived there, not merely visited. So, if anybody ever tries to imply that those not living in India should not comment about India (some have made such comments in the past), they will see a rebuttal following soon. Anybody, who is an Indian taxpayer or sends remittances to India, is entitled to comment and question anything that happens in India, and I will defend that right. It's mine as much as it is yours. Let there be no doubts about it.

If you are referring to Ernesto, I can assure you, he is one of the most level headed members here and I have much respect for him (no, I am not defending anyone's generous usage of expletives).

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I have slogged it between Borivali and Churchgate, for more than two years, that too, most of the time I'd take the Virar Fast and fight it out with the passengers who would not let anyone from Borivali board the train. I have seen the train bombings and the floods of 2006. I was a regular traveler on the Western Line. And beyond Mumbai, I've seen life in many other states as well, because I have lived there, not merely visited. So, if anybody ever ties to imply that those not living in India should not comment about India (some have made such comments in the past), they will see a rebuttal following soon. Anybody, who is an Indian taxpayer or sends remittances to India, is entitled to comment and question anything that happens in India, and I will defend that right. It's mine as much as it is yours. Let there be no doubts about it.

If you are referring to Ernesto, I can assure you, he is one of the most level headed members here and I have much respect for him (no, I am not defending anyone's generous usage of expletives).
Im in full agreement. I never tried to imply that. I was implying that im against Indians and media seeking approval from foreigners thinking that they are holier than thou saintly figures with a better moral compass.

and thank you kind sir :yo:

pmaitra

^^ My pleasure Ernesto. We all (all the members) will, of course, agree and disagree, but we should also make friends here at DFI. :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't think most of us in India would not really care for any 'stamp of approval' from anyone.

Yet, if being fair is incorrect, then that is something else.

I think it is quite legitimate a desire not to be swamped by alien cultures, or be forced to 'accommodate' alien culture and religious rules by relegating their own for the sake of PC.

People could visit the British Army unofficial website ARRSE to realise how the Muslims in the UK treat the Afghanistan veteran.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles