Sikh and Hindu groups slam English Defence League

Country flag
That is the danger.

For the sake of one, all others suffer.
This will happen regardless because only religion and skin color are used as the criteria, when the real issue is economic.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This will happen regardless because only religion and skin color are used as the criteria, when the real issue is economic.
It is not merely economic.

Demand for imposition of an alien culture, religion, and customs is equally responsible.

My post #12 refers.

A good example is the Anti Hindi stir in Tamilnadu. Those who have an interest in history would recall that the first anti-Hindi agitation was launched in 1937, in opposition to the introduction of compulsory teaching of Hindi in the schools of Madras Presidency by the first Indian National Congress government led by C. Rajagopalachari (Rajaji). This move was immediately opposed by E. V. Ramasamy (Periyar) and the opposition Justice Party (later Dravidar Kazhagam).

It was not because of economic reasons. It was because of imposition of an alien idea!

And to imagine that India was stirring over colonial rule and so had a more important agenda to unite the subjugated people!

Country flag
Ray interesting thing England has about 3% islamic population and France has 10% islamic population, why are these problems not as prevalent in France?? Maybe the govt,media UK encourages this??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I would feel that France uses high handed means and so the backlash is more when it occurs. But France brooks no nonsense. They have this racial arrogance.

Notwithstanding, France is getting their way.

In the UK, they are PC and bend backwards to accommodate.

Take the case of that Bangladeshi who thrashed his sister and told his father to kill her because she was moving around with a Hindu boy. I think this girl was also a actress (Harry Potter) . The impoverished family living off the moneys of the girl and it is also said that he was raving drunk!

This is what is the hypocrisy.

Last edited:

JayATL

it could be gora doesn't like seeing me but so long i'm not going down London shouting death to UK or infidels his hate seems less justified don't you think so?

Rest of your post doesn't make sense
well you did not add that caveat in your first. ofcourse nobody is going like anyone regardless of mullah or a sadhu screaming death to them :)

JayATL

comparing flourishing democracies to have the same standards as dictatorships and authoritarian regimes is ridiculous. you don't tell your kids, look so and so is a hoodlum , why should you not be one too.

Btw, French have huge issues with their Muslim population- see all the riots that take place. EU in general has issues because they do not assimilate cultures as well as the US does. Ask Muslim Americans and an overwhelming majority will call themselves proud Americans. I don't how they do it, other than that the US is much more of a melting pot and anyone can make it here.

Blackwater

now now , young padawan. First they will come for the Muslims and then they will come for the Hindus... I totally agree that these smaller numbers of fundamentalist Muslims ( not all Muslims)- yelling about their rights , have no rights back in the country of origin in 99.999% cases. They are fanning the flames for such other anti Islam groups to be born. But you should never compromise on your basic decency in lieu of some favoritism of another group. there are more 'goras' who are decent than the vocal minority.

they will never achieve that goal of Islamic state of Britain or any shariah judicial system .
Hindu and sikhs are basically very reponsible and non voilence race in UK.they got good education level,money, jobs.Generally 90% goras have no probelm with them. They intergrate well in british society. where as can't be said for muslims people in UK. These BNP or EDL people have probelm with Muslim people after terrorist attack on UK.

If i write more my friend ORACLE will get offended and report my post lollllllllllll

Last edited by a moderator:

JayATL

Hindu and sikhs are basically very reponsible and non voilence race in UK.they got good education level,money, jobs.Generally 90% goras have no probelm with them. They intergrate well in british society. where as can't be said for muslims people in UK. These BNP or EDL people have probelm with Muslim people after terrorist attack on UK.

If i write more my friend ORACLE will get offended and report my post lollllllllllll
when hate turns to violence , then sooner or later they chose another minority. btw- you should model yourself after smart, brilliant and handsome people as me and not worry about the common minions reporting you. ;)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
It's not good ,we should support EDL. By supporting Pakiz in UK. Indian community will create probelm for themself who enjoy good reputiation with goras till now.
So Indian muslims dont live in england ? personally i couldn't give a shit what happens in england but you are spouting rubbish.

If bnp come into power and when they start thrashing hindus and sikhs then i would like to see your reaction....i have personally seen hindus and more so sikhs getting beaten by bnp loons.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
And how would you classify the ideology followed by Saudi Arabia and religious restrictions in the Middle Eastern countries?
equally as bad.

two wrongs dont make it right.

hey look my neighbor is stealing from shop....so should i also steal ?

pmaitra

Lets look at the issue clinically and not emotionally.

The racial hatred starts when people don't assimilate into the native culture and instead want to impose theirs on others. Or poach on their girls, while acting coy and cloistering their own.

Then starts the circus!

Enoch Powells, BNP and EDP find favour!

While the Enoch Powells, BNP and EDF are disgusting, soul searching is necessary.

For instance, if the conquerors who conquered India were not so arrogant when they ruled over India and instead had blended with the country, the deep seated angst would not have been there. There would have been no Quit India movement!

See the Parsis. They blended and yet they keep their culture aflame.

They don't invite any criticism and scorn.

Internationally, see the anger over illegals in the US, or against Turks in Germany or against the Bangladeshi illegals in India.

Ask yourself, why?

They are also God's People!

And yet.......
^^ Well said Ray Sir. We waste no time in trying to get Bangladeshis out of India, yet we don't want to respect the rights of the English to preserve their own heritage. Not supporting BNP or EDL here.

Country flag
^^ Well said Ray Sir. We waste no time in trying to get Bangladeshis out of India, yet we don't want to respect the rights of the English to preserve their own heritage. Not supporting BNP or EDL here.
Pmaitra Bangladeshis for the most part are illegal in India, most of these Asians are in UK legally ;and most are born there.

Blackwater

Pmaitra Bangladeshis for the most part are illegal in India, most of these Asians are in UK legally ;and most are born there.

There are approx. 2 million legal Indians in UK and 1 million illegal( fauji)

pmaitra

I am pretty sure agitating for Sharia Law in UK or recommending the Queen to wear a burqa is not legal in UK, or is it?

Country flag
I am pretty sure agitating for Sharia Law in UK or recommending the Queen to wear a burqa is not legal in UK, or is it?
I agree with you pmaitra but the British have a tough time telling the difference in Asians; everybody is lumped together.

pmaitra

I agree with you pmaitra but the British have a tough time telling the difference in Asians; everybody is lumped together.
Yes, I see what you are saying. Let us not obfuscate between racial prejudice and one's intent to preserve his or her heritage. If a Brit tries to protect the national identity of UK and campaign against immigrants imposing thier ideologies, then it is right, but, if he practices racial prejudice, then he is wrong.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Indians got the best reputation amongst all south asians
why do you want "stamp of approval" from westerners to make yourself feel good ?

why do you care what they think ? these "goras" as you say ruled over your country and after independence you want there approval as if they are higher than Indians.

It seems you have inferiority complex

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles