Sialkot sector: Heavy Indian shelling, firing

Neo

Ah, seems that you don't love soccer.

Otherwise TTP playing soccer with PA jawan's heads would have been your favorite story. :taunt:

There are others too but, I don't want to copy the index for the book of children story for future Mujji.
Ignored.......

Jagdish58

My opinion was for the border areas, where the Pakistanis was hiding dead of solders as civilians... We are giving them back for their deeds...

The retaliation can be done by different means... not necessarily going for direct actions when Pakistanis can be used to bleed it white by their own people... I do not claim to have insider information but there is massive involvement of intelligence agencies that have taken 50000 thousand Pakistani lives and 8000 solders and is going down day by day...

Do you think Pakistan will be able to recover from the in discriminate bombing and killings on the frontier provinces.. TTP has gone into Afghanistan and will be back soon with greater destruction... The Pakistani Army is there for a long haul that is exactly what is required... go on bleading Pakistani Army and economy for the foreseeable future...

Give 2 years to current government I am sure it will change for the good...

The Congress government has all along been a security risk for the country... it has a history of neglecting the country's defense and letting it down...
You are right in many ways , same TTP can turn against us as well one day:sad: taking help of terrorist is very dangerous we burnt our hands with LTTE

USA got good from the monster it created in 80's & 90's Al-Qaeeda & Taliban

Terror cannot be political weapon , those who use it will burn their own hand one day

bose

Country flag
You are right in many ways , same TTP can turn against us as well one day:sad: taking help of terrorist is very dangerous we burnt our hands with LTTE
Well the risk is there... but it is also the most cost effective means to teach Pakistan a lesson of supporting terrorist killing civilians in Mumbai and else where...

For each innocent people killed in the street of Mumbai in 2008, Pakistan must pay in 100's ... simple equation...

Engage Pakistan into its own game and make it bleed white through several cuts...

India did a bad thing by fighting against LTTE, it should not have happened that way... they were our assets and by weakening LTTE we saw what happened to Tamils in Sri Lanka... India saw the killings of Tamils and stayed out of it...

USA got good from the monster it created in 80's & 90's Al-Qaeeda & Taliban

Terror cannot be political weapon , those who use it will burn their own hand one day
USA abandoned the Afhgan fighters post Soviet withdrawals ... that lead to the creation of Talibans and Al Queeda specific for Pakistan's strategic dept there...

Please remember that there were Northern Alliances lead were Ahmed Shah Masud who fell out of Pakistan and Talibans...

Ashutosh Lokhande

"They won't let you sleep at night, for several nights in a row unprovoked low intensity shelling keeps you awake till dawn".
These are words of my cousin who has been serving there for several years.
you still kinda avoided my question. my question not limited to cease voilations alone. am asking why is it that on every war between india and pak it is the pak army who initiates the attack. refer to every 4 indo-pak war which was fought. it was pakistan who declared war on india and not the other way around.
or you dont even accept this fact?

Neo

you still kinda avoided my question. my question not limited to cease voilations alone. am asking why is it that on every war between india and pak it is the pak army who initiates the attack. refer to every 4 indo-pak war which was fought. it was pakistan who declared war on india and not the other way around.
or you dont even accept this fact?
India has created circumstances time after time leaving us little choice but to declare war. Provocation often leads to war, many wars have started that way.
Goint into details will create a trolls attack but 1971 and Kargil were initiated by us. 1965, You would jave attacked anyway.

Siachin was initiated by India, provocation and illegal occupation of the territory which led to Kargil conflict.

Where as Indians live with the pretence that PA doesn't want peace, there are enough people in your political and military establishment who don't want peace inorder to justify large army and huge military expenditures.

Ashutosh Lokhande

India has created circumstances time after time leaving us little choice but to declare war. Provocation often leads to war, many wars have started that way.
Goint into details will create a trolls attack but 1971 and Kargil were initiated by us. 1965, You would jave attacked anyway.

Siachin was initiated by India, provocation and illegal occupation of the territory which led to Kargil conflict.

Where as Indians live with the pretence that PA doesn't want peace, there are enough people in your political and military establishment who don't want peace inorder to justify large army and huge military expenditures.
i loled at in 1965 india would have attacked us anyways so we attacked them first. :D
and siachin was a no mans land it was not under your control.

wheras the last part, the same can be said about you :)

anyways ill leave it at this. i dont wish to derail the thread further by going more into it :)

blueblood

1965, You would jave attacked anyway.
You can tell yourself as many fairy tales as you want (published by PA and JEI, of course) it won't change a damn thing.

Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was started by you. Funnily, your elite SSG was captured and killed by the Punjab police and local farmers.

Siachen was a frozen hellhole and would have remained so had you morons not given the foreign mountaineers the permit to climb. Funny again, you are losing way more troops and money than you could afford and you are not even on the damn glacier. On the other hand,

Siachen no longer hurts us: Army - IBNLive

I know that Pakistan is doomed to fail because "padhe-likhe" pakis like you fail to realize that every single time you lost territory was under army rule,

1965 - IA in lahore (Ayub Khan), lost more ground than you won.

1971 - Lost half you country in the third shortest war in the modern history.

1984 - Siachen, (Zia ul Haq), and the mighty commando jarnail who got his ass whooped.

1999 - I guess the honor belongs to the commando jarnail who got ass whooped, AGAIN.

For your own damn sake and ours, stop being so f**king stupid.:namaste:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ask your brother who is serving in Kashmir like my family and he will confirm that unprovoked shelling at LOC is very common from both sides, specially during late night hours. Ocassionaly it escalates and someone gets killed, otherwise business as usual.
Who is to blame, us or them, no one can tell.
So your family is related to terrorists(Army) and thus comes the sympathy.

As per your stupid logic India wants to send it's freedom fighters to do jihad in Pakistan so starting the shelling/fire. :lol:

Your cross border terrorism has backfired really badly but no lesson learnt.... keep doing and destroy Pakistan from within.

We can only watch and see TV about your "Zarb e Azb" where you kill FREEDOM FIGHTERS who are Muslims.No one has killed more Muslims than Pakistan itself.

Last edited:

Blackwater

If India have not done siachen u would have done that,

praneet.bajpaie

i loled at in 1965 india would have attacked us anyways so we attacked them first. :D
and siachin was a no mans land it was not under your control.

wheras the last part, the same can be said about you :)

anyways ill leave it at this. i dont wish to derail the thread further by going more into it :)
Those losers attacked us first and still lost all wars.

bennedose

Hmm - the Pakistan army is under some pressure. The morons are provoking incidents at the LoC while they worry about their own security at a military parade.

Christine Fair is dead right. Losing to India is not defeat for the Pakistani army. The ability to keep on fighting India is victory. Inability to show that they will fire at least a few shells or at least point their male organs at India is seen as defeat. This is what the holy Jihad-fistula army of Pakistan has reduced itself to.

Army reluctant to march on D-Chowk over security concerns | Pakistan Today
Top guns in the federal government have put their heads together after the military leadership expressed its reservations over holding a parade at D-Chowk on Independence Day, putting the government's plans of holding a 'grand show of unity' in jeopardy, Pakistan Today has learnt.
A source in the PML-N government confided in Pakistan Today that the General Headquarters (GHQ) has conveyed to the government that the army is currently focused on the operation against terrorists in North Waziristan Agency and holding a parade at D-Chowk might be a serious security risk.

The source said that the military leadership's reluctance to march on D-Chowk has left the government 'high and dry' and a two-pronged strategy is now being considered to convince the army leadership to participate in the event, and to thwart the PTI's rally in the federal capital.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is not a joke, but it is true that the Pak Army gives covering fire to include shelling to cover infiltration.

It is a conventional war military tactics.

It is basically aimed at distraction as also keeping the defenders 'heads down'.

The Pak army is on an all out mission to upset Sharif's apple cart to return Pakistan to genuine democracy as also to build bridges with all its neighbours.

No parade, provoke tension on the border and LC, make half hearted attempts to quell NWFP brigands who are destabilising Pakistan. Half hearted because they are ISI and Pak Army's strategic assets.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles