Country flag
Should we send troops into Pakistan?

Published on 12 Nov 2011 by

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Some very interesting things:
# We are going to work with convergence of interests with Pakistani elites. They will do our biding !
# To say that we will enter into Pakistan in a public forum will be very incendiary (means, it could be admitted in Private) !
# US allies in Pakistani elites have become unreliable and US now need their own systems and agencies doing the job !

My advise : Put Afghanis on the border and let there be a border war between Pakistanis and Afghans with US forces being at backup !

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Take the ARMY and enter pakistan and get hold of 90 % of pakistan and bring an end to the Kashmir issue by negotiatingKashmir for 90% of pakistan land. If this had been done during the 1971 war, Kashmir would have been ours.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Take the ARMY and enter pakistan and get hold of 90 % of pakistan and bring an end to the Kashmir issue by negotiatingKashmir for 90% of pakistan land. If this had been done during the 1971 war, Kashmir would have been ours.
lol ru serious

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@Niceguy

You said : Ask PLA first....

I agree with you. Are not the Chinese still scared of fighting with Khans? Soviets having gone and Americans going, it is now the turn of our great Chinese friends to get bashed up in that region.

The only people who can bring some sanity there are Indians and not PLA !

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
If you do that what will happens to Abdullahas and Mufties and Omars? They can forget to ever form a govt in J&K! that is the great politics of not capturing POK.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
LOL .. great idea Sesha but its actually the Americans discussing the idea of entering Pakistan here.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Ha ha ha, if not for the foolish decision of chacha Nehru we could have got Kashmir in 1947 and also in 1971 our ARMY had reached ISLAMABAD and the entire area upto ISLAMABAD was under the control of INDIAN ARMY and we had 93000 POW's in our possession. We could have bargained hard with this much in our hand and we could have got Kashmir back, again we back tracked for some stupid reason and pressure from some SUPER POWER which influenced the cease fire. If Indra Gandhi had acted fast and bargained harder we could have got back Kashmir. I am proud to say that my FATHER WAS IN THE 1971 war. He was in the IAF (met. department).

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Sorry, O.K. now I got it, but i think if we had did it during 1971, then there would have been no need for the Americans to enter into pakistan now. But I am sure that sooner or later America is going to enter pakistan very silently and bring down the terror organizations.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles