Should not there be a thread for forging swords, weapons? Our lost practices?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
About Gandhi - Yes, the old idiot messed up a lot of things for us. But look at the bright side, we have our very own government now. We have simple majority in LS by BJP alone. With some arm-twisting, we could go up to absolute majority. After that, we can go for major amendments to Indian Arms Acts and install something like the Second Amendment of American Constitution for Bharatvarsh. The RS hurdle will be crossed by the 4th year of NDA Government.

TODELU

Swords are not a lost practice in India in terms of manufacture. However, in terms of buying and practising the craft day in and out, it definitely is.

Only children from families with some sort of heritage of warcraft are interested in these things. It is lamentable because everyone has a right to bear arms. As far as law is concerned, possessing big swords is not illegal. You just cannot carry anything measuring 6" and above. Open carry of anything below that is fine with Indian Arms Act. Although, 6" knives won't do much, in my opinion, if one is not highly skilled at knife fighting.

Can anyone suggest me what kind of shops one must go to, to buy/order swords? I would not prefer online. I would like to buy it offline.
We want to revive our forges which manufactured Damascus and Wootz Steel, I Want everyone to be educated not just privileged,( that is sooo British era).We fight for our own and we Fight with our Brothers and Sisters of the Soil.
That 6" Inch law was designed to not penetrate British (White) Officers armor,that's all.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles