Should India be a Hindu nation?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Detective Pennington, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detective Pennington

Detective Pennington Regular Member

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread directly addressing this issue. I know there are several other threads discussing Muslim demographics and Modi and etc but none directly addressing the concept of Hindu nationalism and how to achieve it. Hopefully this thread will get stickied.

The purpose is to discuss whether or not India really should be a Hindu nation run by culture culture and traditions (laws against eating beef) or whether it should be a secular cultural marxist diverse state. And if it's the former, what steps need to be taken to solve this problem? As in what is currently obstructing it and how to remove those obstacles. Other issues to talk about is how much freedom Muslims and Christians should have in a Hindu nation, and interfaith and interacial marriage, and the caste system and whether or not that is good or bad.

I'll start by saying YES, India should be a Hindu nation. Every strong nation has a strong national identity defined by its people. Look at Japan, look at South Korea, they are racially homogeneous. Look at Nazi Germany, these were all booming nations. I don't believe that Muslims and Christians should be denied equal rights in terms of education and career, but they should not be allowed to practice Jihad in any shape of form, that part of the quran should be strictly banned. Same with spreading the gospel for Christians. I also believe the caste system is weak and should be destroyed. There should be no more Brahmins or Kshatriyas, or Dalits even if Orwellian style brainwashing needs to occur on the public to get them to eliminate the concept of caste from their consciousnesses. And for that same reason there should be no reservations because the concept of caste would not exist. Furthermore, bannign intercaste marriage would be considered a mental illness, because theoretically in a society where caste did not exist, you would be believing in a fantasy. I also believe that in order to maintain this Hindu nation, religious demographics need to be maintained and thus there should be a one child policy on Muslims and Christians, at least temporarily until population Jihad is under control. Furthermore, because of strict elitist Muslim practices, there should be no attempt to intermarry with Muslims .

The obstacles, first and foremost, would be the Indian Muslim and Christian communities, as well as the SIkhs. We all know the majority of Muslims believe in population Jihad and converting everyone to Islam, (not necessarily violently, that is only a few, but majority want whole world to be Muslim). Christains as well. Even Sikhs would rebel like they are against Modi in Silicon Valley This can be dealt by ignoring them and not feeling guilty and voting for right wing parties.Furthermore if necessary, we can let go of Punjab and turn it into Khalistan. That would create a problem for Pakistan most certainly as they would be wanting to take Punjab Pakistan back. We may be able to do the same with Kashmir (basically I think Kashmir shoudl be all or nothing, either we take all of POK, or we do nothing).

The next obstacle would be Indian liberals who for some reason are brainwashed by secularism and multi-faith society idealism. They will call us backwards and etc. etc, and they have a political party supported by these every growing minorities to help them.

The next obstacle would be the Muslim world. pakistan would use it to recruit. Not to mention international headaches like ISIS and Hamas and Al Gayda would set their sights on India, and ISI would shelter all of them next door to make it easier with China's blessing. Gulf Arabs would be openly condemning it and using USA to be annoying about it, adn western liberal marxist fucktards will use NGOs and "get modi" campaigns and etc. etc. and CAIR and crap would help out, big headache just like the rape crisis. this resistance would already be a problem for domestic security as more extremists would arise.

So the hard part is, what to do to defeat these obstacles.

1. Allies.
    We could ally with the Jewish Zionists of Israel. They also have a common enemy in Islamic extremism and global Jihad. Remember Hamas hates India/Hindus. We need to elect leaders who will focus on building international relations with far right anti-JIhadists like the Israeli Zionists. They will continue to support India in the face of OIC and other crap. We could also ally with Islamophobic red necks in Western countries or Donald Trump. If we were to clearly define who we are and show that Hindus and Muslim extremists are two totally different things

We could also get some of our own people to aim for high positions in US politics like the president or senators that could be very pro-India, anti-Pakistan, and pro HIndu nationalism. We can also reach out to our own people and get them to fund RSS so that they can go out and reach out to disenfranchised Hindu youth.

2. Education.
    I got this idea from stormfront.org. You have to appeal to people in a way that makes them want to help out. The average Indian doesn't care if his neighbors are Muslim and starving like him. We have to get the word out to the people that Your fellow indians are not jihadists, they are hindus and othes who put country above religion so strongly its as if their other religion does not exist. We can do this by giving RSS and etc. a lot of money to go out and help poor people in areas where they are surrounded by a lot of Muslim Influence like West Bengal. Make it so that they do not say "oh i want to convert to be loved by Jesus or Allah". We can also use stuff like word of Mouth to spread the love for Hinduism.

3. Reform the Hindu nationalist parties.
    Let's be honest, RSS is a joke. Women getting gang raped is less important than beating up some guy who served beef or wearing contact lenses. It's ridiculous. Protecting Hindu women and educating Hindu men about how to build a stronger society through empowering HIndu women but also instilling a love for country instead of the marxist bullshit that exists within western feminists. If people have something that they want to protect, they will not fear Jihadists, no matter how powerful.

4. Clearly define who our enemy is. Our enemy is Jihad-ism and secularism. Jihadism will attack from anywhere it can, Pakistan, Kashmir, etc. Desi Muslims have a state of their own, it is called Pakistan, and that country took so much Hindu culture like in Punjab and in Sindh and even POK Kashmir. Send a clear message that all of Kashmir belongs to the Hindus and nothing will stop that, then people will see who the enemy is and how to fight against them. And make people realize that Muslims are not your friend if they aren't going to put country over god, it is that simple, and if you don't like it, you can leave to Pakistan.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  3. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

"Look at Japan, look at South Korea, they are racially homogeneous."
    These are also very small countries. Large countries are not racially homogeneous. Large countries can be made homogeneous if there is large scale ethnic cleansing, like what was carried out against the Native Americans.

"We could ally with the Jewish Zionists of Israel."
    No, we shouldn't.

"They also have a common enemy in Islamic extremism and global Jihad."
    No, we don't have a common enemy with Israel. Israel's enemy is the Shia world. India's enemy is the Wahhabi world. That puts Israel and India in opposite camps. Israel has never attacked ISIS. ISIS has never attacked Israel. Israel has also provided medical help to al-Qaida affiliated Wahhabi terrorists. On several occasions, when Syrian forces were battling ISIS and other Wahhabi groups, Israel has attacked the Syrian forces, thus benefiting the Wahhabi terrorists.

"Remember Hamas hates India/Hindus."
    So what? Hamas is part of the Wahhabi world and affiliated to the Muslim Brotherhood. The current Turkish President is also affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

"We need to elect leaders who will focus on building international relations with far right anti-JIhadists like the Israeli Zionists."
    Israel's actions so far seem to be against the moderate Muslims, not against ISIS and other Wahhabi terrorists.

"They will continue to support India in the face of OIC and other crap."
    Unlikely. Israel so far has not gone against Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia is the big boss in OIC.

Israel is not India's friend. Israel is only useful for getting US weapons technology under the Israeli brand names, which would otherwise not be available due to US Congressional restrictions.

Back to the main question: India should remain a secular country. Appeasement and vote bank politics is the problem. Secularism isn't. There has to be proper law and order in the country, and all types of incidents, many with religious intonations, will cease.

DingDong and Agnostic_Indian like this.
  4. Detective Pennington

So there is nothing to be gained with Mutual enmity with Hamas because that would put India at odds with Iran, and Shia world is that what you are saying?

What about population Jihad and the changing demographics. How will that be solved with just enforcing the law, you need a law to maintain the population balance.

And appeasement and vote bank politics speaks to a bigger issue. If these guys are trying to appease and gain the Muslim vote by doing anti-India and anti-Hindu things, what does that say about the interests of the Muslim and Christian populations relative to the interests of the country as a whole.

5. DarthVader

DarthVader Regular Member

India should become Secular in real sense of the term. Unified civil code, reservation only of Dharmic castes (because only dharmic religions discriminate against poorer classes :p). Hindu rashtra may go too far...i mean the nutty elements to actually take over wouldn't be good for long-term economic growth of the country...which is essential...only reason why India gets any respect internationally is because of its economic might.

maomao likes this.
  6. Detective Pennington

Yeah I agree with that, guys who care more about not eating beef than stuff like rape crisis or economic growth and development would be a serious problem if they took over the national consciousness.

But you guys are arguing for secularism assuming that if you do this, then the efforts to turn India into a Muslim dominated Wahabist state will stop. Is that really true, or will that be perceived as weakness and encourage them to continue doing population Jihad and guys like Owaisi to keep turning Muslims against the state?

7. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

No, my point is, who is a greater threat to India? The Wahhabis, or the Shias? Hamas is affiliated to the Wahhabi camp.

Ok, I am not disputing anything in this portion.

8. Detective Pennington

This is true, Wahhabis and Muslim brotherhood are a much bigger threat than the Shias are, so India and Israel don't have much in common in terms of dealing with Islamic extremism.

Though this brings up an interesting dillemma. Does this mean that there will never be a joint India and Afghanistan attack on Pakistan because they are the bitch of the Arab world who is allied with US? Or would US let that go because Pakistan is an ally of China? I can't figure Pakis out.They're in a really weird position, like being an essential non nato nation but at the same time being in SCO.

maomao likes this.
  9. raja696

raja696 Regular Member

No need of Hindu nation but do as little as freeing our all major temples and its assets from Endowments departments and give its management to centralized Hindu committee (Just like vatican city) and even establish Hindu banks for as little as 0-3% interest rates not exceeding more than 3 lakhs . All temples money will be centralized in this bank all over India for example tirupati. Hindus will use there funds for Hindu population starting from villages and tribes. Thats enough for a decade, then later Pakistan will be Hindu populated country in 40-50 years up to Afghanistan:cowboy::daru:. :)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    maomao and Adux like this.
  10. Adux

Adux Senior Member Senior Member

The idea of India is much more bigger than Hinduism, it is about Indic civilization, Hinduism because it was born out of India, has a feeling that it is vangaurd of Indic civilization, it is not. Civilization is not about religion, Buddhism, Jainsim, Sikhism, and other tribal religions of India has much right over Indic civilization as does Hinduism, even Christians and Muslims also have a right over India, None of them have the supreme right, the only one who holds the supreme right is Dharmic civilization, the Mauryan Empire symbols on our Flag and Government seals, didnt happen willy nilly, There is a thought process behind. India is the land of Indic civilization, and no one religion, people, language have the complete right to mold it their way.

maomao and Agnostic_Indian like this.
  11. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

Wtf? Hinduism born out of India?

And of course, by Hindu country we mean dharmic country which is home to dharmics - Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists . but people like you can play all your strawman to weaken then hjndu identity. You are a classic case of fighting the internal enemies more than the external ones like our forefathers always did. You really think UC are more dangerous to us than Muslims?

And what makes your stand even more "interesting" is your flip flop. Just one year back you were a RW Hindu and now you are back to being secular again.I suppose Muslims have changed now :rolleyes:

maomao and raja696 like this.
  12. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Hinduism was born out of India!!! Now that needs some true genius to figure out!

Srinivas_K and Mad Indian like this.
  13. raja696

raja696 Regular Member

What I meant was if India is declared as Hindu nation its enough which is needed to be done, but with due diligence of mammoth resistance from sickulars and rest of abrahams, I meant about removal of Hindu temples from endowments clutches. This demand is Hindus right and rest has no right to object. Now Hindus can show all fingers to the rest. Which is fine from constitution POV.

maomao likes this.
  14. Adux

Dharma is not owned by Hindu's, There is difference.
    I am a right wing India, I have problems with Islamics and I dont agree with mis treatment of Hindu's . how does that make me a Right Wing Hindu? Ofcourse I am a secularist, but I am not a pseudo secularist! Again there is a difference. I am not ready to make India a hindu nation to protect itself from muslims, there are otherways to do it. And why should Hinduism take up the responsiblity of Dharma, when what they do to a large majority of population is Adharma? India can be Dharmic and non religious, I see no difference between Dharma and Secularism, I see a lot of difference between Hinduism as it is today and as it was practiced and Dharma

Agnostic_Indian and maomao like this.
  15. Adux

Ofcourse you are right, with regards to Hindu temples shouldnt be in the control of the government. But why isnt the BJP government doing it? I have been saying this for a while.
    I support secularism and liberalism, I refuse to give it up to left wing idiots and pseudo secularist.

Muslims and Christians, share DNA of Indic civilization, they have as much right to it, as you or I as an atheist do. I agree their ideology doesnt allow them to see that, or resonate with it. Islamics especially. Christians I have seen varying degree's in a large majority are pro Indic values. But that doesnt give Hindu's any special right over this country, then why not a Sikh country or a Jain country? or even a Buddhist country? India is a Dharmic country, Dharma is not some Hindu concept, its a Indic concept!

maomao likes this.
  16. Adux

I assume you dint understand what I was trying to get to. Or do you believe Hindusim should be given a special place over tribal indic religions, sikhs, jains, buddhist ? All Dharmic religions?

17. Adux

Look at your own discussions in the Rajput thread. You have caste based fights very evident over there. Also Hindu's were given opportunity to rule India after the Mauryan Empire, and they messed it up and has a long history of supporting European and Islamic invaders, and infighting! And they were so bad at it, that they gave up more than 50% of Indic territory to other religions and cultures. They couldnt consildate into a single empire or even keep the Mauryan Empire going , be atleast half as successful as the chinese middle kingdom. And worst they killed and subjugated their own people along with foriegners. History proves that being a Hindu nation or Kingdom has made India less safe, and destroyed its own civilizations. Time for us to do something different, and it seems we are winning.

18. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

First- all dharmic religions follow similar ideals. There is no special place for any of them. Actually, they are just different panths or sampradaya. Hinduism is just an umbrella term for Dharmic religions.

maomao and raja696 like this.
  19. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Causality is a bitch. Just because Hinduism had some faults in the history does not mean that we abandon it.

You can also look at it from a different angle. Hindus resisted Muslim invasions for 1000 years and still survived. Finally Marathas overthrew the Sultanate from Delhi. While Islam destroyed native religions in most places, India still survived the onslaught. So, you have to give some credit to that.

Casteism based on birth had been a curse for India and not Hinduism. We are fighting casteism and not Hinduism. There lies the difference but you want to equate two. Also, Hindus have no problem with people having different faiths-we have even accepted atheists. But the followers of the book are a different breed and should be treated like they treat others when they are in majority.

maomao, raja696, VIP and 2 others like this.
  20. Adux

Hinduism is umberlla term for all Dharmic religions, hilarious! I guess they didnt get the memo!

21. Adux

I see Hindus colluded , thats what they mostly did with Islamics and Europeans. Only a few actually resissted, but we should not blame Hindu's or their sysem
    Caste system, also shouldnt be blamed on Hindu's
    I guess nothing should be blamed on the Hindu's, and you are different from the Islamic's, how? Dont bother, I know. They atleast have the balls.

Hindu's have messed up the Indic civilization in the past 1000 years, if there was anybody who has come close to our earlier grandeur, that is the Republic of India. Nobody is turning this into a Hindu nation, so it will become real life version of the Rajput thread, and do exactly what was done before, and break india up again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.