Should Hindus physically assault leftist journalists/Netas

• Yes

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
taking cue from islam/the muslims & their fellow-travellers or *facilitators*, the left themselves, the naara-ek–taqbeer or a motto for motivation for Hindus should and must be:

"I dont want you to love me. I want you to FEAR me!"
now how to bring that about, can be thought upon.
(because) there was never/is no 'love' for us to begin with; and 'lauvh', simply doesn't (& has never) cut it!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I was specifically talking about you when I said guys who don't. Want to win but just to signal.china should be proud and we have lot to learn from them.
Why are you trying to get personal without any provocation?
Avoid that for dheergaayush.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
taking cue from islam/the muslims & their fellow-travellers or *facilitators*, the left themselves, the naara-ek–taqbeer or a motto for motivation for Hindus should and must be:

now how to bring that about, can be thought upon.
there was/is no 'love' for us to begin with; and 'love', simply doesnt & has never cut it!
"Not giving a faak to critics" attitude might work,i guess.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Is clear that most of these groups have foreign support factor and considerable control over media narratives; violence will probably help them.
Look at China there is so much censoring of Media.Look at mullah countries even after having freedom of press know one knows shit about their atrocities all due to extremism.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
By violence i mean beating them and their goons up and teaching them a lesson it does not always have to end in killings of the journalist/Netas. Killings should be for extreme case like for Mumtaz Bano (IMO).

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Look at China there is so much censoring of Media.Look at mullah countries even after having freedom of press know one knows shit about their atrocities all due to extremism.
China is essentially a totalitarian state.
Mullah countries don't have freedom of press.
In India there is excessive freedom of press, which has made it a clown show.
Simply having a responsible and impartial media and a sensible judiciary would do wonders.
That being said, in certain areas, violence is inevitable in the coming decades. ( Parts of Bengal, northern Kerala)

Bharat Ek Khoj

o_Oo_O

But India does have radical Islam.
I think Chinese are trying to potray Kashmir etc as non-radical?
In that case, glad they accepted Kashmir a part of India : )
and i wonder how many hindus are there in kashmir.

captscooby81

Country flag
No brother you got it totally wrong that was a communist taqqiya against the countries peace by projecting one religion as reason another religion didn't went radical . It's basically subtly putting one religion down against another . The commie lizzards are expert in using the divide to exploit

Btw, surprisingly there was something good from chinese media, it said due to Hinduism, India doesn't have radical Islam.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
In that case, glad they accepted Kashmir a part of India : )
and i wonder how many hindus are there in kashmir.
Hehe....
It's not that though, it doesn't matter if they recognise or not, their activities undermine territorial integrity. Perhaps they are building a narrative for the same.
Kashmir has less than 5% Hindus; we have to find a workable solution for that, real quick.
One idea would be settlement of people, in the pretext of economic development?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Rather than violence we can take the possible measures to liberate the Muslim population
-Shut down all madrasas, madrasas in general teach Dijin physics which is ultimately no use to our nation.
-Areest Maulanas who incite communal hatred inside mosques
-Restrict press freedom, TV channels like RandiTV pursue political agenda rather than reporting factual news
-Madatory Military training in Gov schools if possible all schools
-Crackdown on Saudi and European money

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Btw, surprisingly there was something good from chinese media, it said due to Hinduism, India doesn't have radical Islam.
while on one hand, Hinduism puts a dent on the 'arc' of islamic countries of Asia & on radical islam as well, OTOH, Hindu nationalism is a threat for 'peaceful' Indo-china relations. :lol:

Kashmir has less than 5% Hindus; we have to find a workable solution for that, real quick.
and the valley muslatas are chipping away at the Buddhist demography of the Ladakh region too. more than 90 Buddhist girls weaned away from Buddhism by the former (esp from the Kargil distt) who come to Leh and surrounding areas for work, in the past 25 years or so, in the non-existent imaginary exercise of louv-jihad.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
There is nothin wrong in this kind of debate.

This debate has merit on many accounts including showing signs why people have started thinking in this direction.

Debating it doesn't mean one is siding in the favour of the motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles