Should Hindus physically assault leftist journalists/Netas

• Yes

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Maulana Threatens Violent Overthrow of Central Government at Kolkata Rally For Rohingyas
TOPICS:Breaking IndiaIslamismRohingya MuslimsWest Bengal

AUTHOR: HINDUPOST STAFF SEPTEMBER 16, 2017

A huge rally backing Rohingya Muslims and demanding their settlement in Bharat was organized this Monday in Kolkata by 18 Muslim groups, which was also attended by senior Congress and CPM leaders.

A video has now emerged where one Maulana Shabbir Ali Azad Warsi, a Shia cleric, can be seen whipping up the crowd into a frenzy and threatening a march to Delhi to ‘create new history’ in the nation, if anyone ‘dare touch’ Rohingya Muslims living in West Bengal.

Here is an English transcript of what the Maulana Shabbir Ali Azad Warsi said –

“All Muslims are brothers. This is Bengal..do not dare to expel Rohingya Muslims from here. Don’t think they are orphans that you will expel them from Bengal. This is not Assam, Gujarat, UP, Muzaffarnagar, Muzaffarpur…this is Bengal…listen, listen – no mother has given birth to a child who can dare to drive Muslims out of Bengal.

I am ending my talk now…Inshallah, if the time come, we will take a procession from here to Delhi…today, we have come from Park Circus to Dharmatala, tomorrow this Maulana Shabbir Ali Azad Warsi <unintelligible screeching>, we will take a bigger rally and reach Delhi to create new history in Hindustan. <crowd cheers>…not like this, not like this…lions roar differently, let our enemies know that all lions have gathered here today. Raise both hands and shout with all your might ‘Nara-e-Takbir’ (“Nara” means “shout out loud” and “Takbir” is the Arabic name for the phrase “Allah Hu Akbar” i.e. Allah is the Greatest) <crowd yells even more loudly>….Nara-e-Haideri (a Shia slogan, Haider is one of the names of Imam Ali)..Islam Zindabad, Hindustan Zindabad.”

In related news, it has come to light that Dum Dum Municipality in West Bengal is providing birth certificates to Rohingyas. This was revealed after one Rohingya terrorist Mohd. Ismail was arrested in Hyderabad who later exposed the nexus.

On enquiry he confessed that he is a native of Nayaphara Village, Busidang district, Ikyapu state, Myanmar, and in the year 2014 he came to Bangladesh via Dhaka, where he boarded the bus to Kolkata with the help of one broker. He came to Delhi where he stayed in a refugee campus and worked there for one year. At that time in January 2016, he obtained UNHCR card with reference No 305-15C02062 by UNHCR India.

Then with the assistance of another person he came to Belagavi district, Karnataka and worked in a mutton shop at that time. He got well acquainted with one Anwar, at the time of staying there, and Anwar helped him procure Aadhar Card and Electoral Photo Identity (voter) Card.

“In June 2016, Anwar brought Ismail to Pahadishareef and introduced him to one Abdul Rasheed, who made arrangements of his accommodation. Ismail had been making tiles at Chandrayangutta here,” the release said.

The police said around 15 days ago, Ismail got himself enrolled with an online service outlet here to change the address of his Aadhaar and voter ID cards, which he had procured from Karnataka.

“He paid Rs 18,000 to Rasheed and asked him to arrange for an Indian passport for him. He applied for the passport claiming to be an Indian national. He changed his name and procured ID proofs to go abroad (Dubai),” the police said, adding that they had seized the PAN and UNHCR cards of the man.
========================================================================================
Now seeing this should Hindus Go with the way of the Gun?
Should Hindus assasinate Mamtaz Bano?
Should Hindus assasinate Prashant Bhushan?
Should Hindus silence the leftist mediasuch as NDTV with their Iron fist?

Bharat Ek Khoj

This is pure stupidity. Don't think they are working themselves, there's an entire gang of saudi, US, few european countries backing them. Assaulting will not annihilate, but multiply them.

I would like @mod to remove this thread.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
The demands of the petition are following:

1. To issue an appropriate writ, order or direction, directing the Respondents not to deport the petitioners and other members of the Rohingya community who are presently in India.
  2. To issue appropriate writ or order directing the respondents to provide the petitioners and other members of the Rohingya community in India, such basic amenities to ensure that they can live in human conditions as required by International law in treatment of refugees.
  3. To pass such other order as this Hon’ble Court may deem fit and proper in the interest of equity, justice and conscience.
"I am glad there are people like Prashant Bhushan who are ready to stand up and fight for people who have no country of their own. It is sad that there has to be a legal case to uphold the humanity of a nation, but also great that there are those who will take it up time and again"- Left media.
So apparently leftist media is also influencing political decisions which are against Hindus.And people said ignoring leftist media would kill it it.But in due process it would harm us too.

aliyah

everyone around the world getting violent these days. seems 3rd world war very near then we thought . till then kill anyone u like :)

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
This is pure stupidity. Don't think they are working themselves, there's an entire gang of saudi, US, few european countries backing them. Assaulting will not annihilate, but multiply them.

I would like @mod to remove this thread.
China disagrees with you..................................................................................

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag

Triple post self delete.....................................................................................

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I voted yes......
===============================================================
I voted yes too but you must understand that you must have support in your own country enough for people not to care about the enemies of India otherwise they will bitch and moan about how Hindus are becoming violent to their enemies.

A good example is the assassination of the minister in Pak because of blasphemy related issue.im sure 90 percent would have agreed with the killer and hence no one fucks with islamics knowing that they will be destroyed.

Even in this forum there are occasional chutiyas who will want Hindus to remain peaceful even if it does not work .first make sure your group is big enough and united then carry out your duty.

raja696

I voted yes. When ever law is not enforced to provide justice and punish the culprits (who insult hindus and there culture , traditions and there way of life) for political margins and vote politics, appeasements.

I believe there is no harm in taking law in to hands unless ur not prepared to face consequences.

I advise this to hindus who are capable of defending themselves who has all resources at there disposal and have capabilities to explain the same and vocal about it to show the other side of the coin.

captscooby81

Country flag
I voted No ..As you had dragged a religion against a political movement which has ideology of atheism and that s why they keep targeting Hindu s ..If there is something had to been done about Leftist/Naxals then it should be from people of all religions who hate their ideology not just one religion ...

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
I feel like Jihadis only understand one language i.e. Violence. This has been proven again and again historically. Kamlesh Tiwari is in jail for speaking a fact about MuhaMad while Owasis are still roaming freely along with Mf Hussain who even got national awards.

raja696

I voted No ..As you had dragged a religion against a political movement which has ideology of atheism and that s why they keep targeting Hindu s ..If there is something had to been done about Leftist/Naxals then it should be from people of all religions who hate their ideology not just one religion ...
Well hindus are 70% and most of the minorities are against hindus and directly or indirectly were support bases of leftism.
There population is smaller but still there polarisation against bigger community is no new.

There argument is always this ' how can there be justice when minorities are not given there equal share with majority'

Well I say how can there be real justice served when you neglect 70% hindu population in dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles