SHOT Show 2011 ** TACTICOOL OVERLOAD **

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
ARMY and MOD official should have visit this Expo!

This Expo do give me some very good Idea abt Infantry upgrades..

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Kunal you just made my day with the pics man! Thanks for telling me. All these weapons give me a high :D.

OTOH, how come we never have these innovative and more effective camo patterns, side-arms and small arms eh? I hope TATA has such stuff in mind for the FINSAS.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Great Thread man keep up the good work......keep "em" comin !!:D

JBH22

The average Indian jawan looks like this

The RUSSIAN and USA average grunt look like this

Now the next time anyone be it a general or any defence official say things are improving for the jawan uske muh par juta maaro

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Our experts(who preach themselves as experts) are bussy in money laundaring. Our politicians are bussy in stopping the hoisting of our NATIONAL FLAG at lal chowk, because they will loose the muslim, extremists or separatists support for maintaining peace. But they allow anti-INDIAN statements to be made these idiortic anti-INDIANS in the capital city of DELHI.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Our experts(who preach themselves as experts) are bussy in money laundaring. Our politicians are bussy in stopping the hoisting of our NATIONAL FLAG at lal chowk, because they will loose the muslim, extremists or separatists support for maintaining peace. But they allow anti-INDIAN statements to be made these idiortic anti-INDIANS in the capital city of DELHI.

captonjohn

Country flag
Great thread Kunal bhai, our government can get a lot of ideas to modernize its forces to make it best. Unfortunately they all seems busy in exploiting money from India and playing cheap politics. Great efforts man!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles