Shot Pakistan schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai to address UN

Blackwater

both Pakistani Jihadis and western Jihadis AKA crusaders.

to avoid weterners crusaders ,she must go back to Pakistan, why living in free house,free education, in UK,:p:p

or she is like hundred-thousand Pakistanis in UK, who lives on govt-benefit and don''t work:p:p

DEJAVU

I Am Malala..

[video]http://tune.pk/video/158452/I-Am-Malala-Official-Music-Video[/video]

DEJAVU

to avoid weterners crusaders ,she must go back to Pakistan, why living in free house,free education, in UK,:p:p

or she is like hundred-thousand Pakistanis in UK, who lives on govt-benefit and don''t work:p:p
there are more than Indian creatures lives in UK than Pakistanis my friend.

Last edited:

Blackwater

there are more than Indian creatures lives in UK than Pakistan my friend.
u ignored my point my friend. i did not say pakis are more than indians in UK or vice versa

there are more pakis in UK who are on govt benefits and don''t work.

most of the Indians work and has better quality of life than Pakistanis in UK

DEJAVU

u ignored my point my friend. i did not say pakis are more than indians in UK or vice versa

there are more pakis in UK who are on govt benefits and don''t work.

most of the Indians work and has better quality of life than Pakistanis in UK
Do your research again, Yes Indians lives better life than Pakistanis but does it really matter with Malala ?

Blackwater

Do your research again, Yes Indians lives better life than Pakistanis but does it really matter with Malala ?
well my point is , to show Pakistan love and to avoid western crusaders, she must leave UK and go back to payara Pakistan and continue her education movement in pakistan girls ,let pak govt give her security,free house in Islamabad,free roti,free education

DEJAVU

well my point is , to show Pakistan love and to avoid western crusaders, she must leave UK and go back to payara Pakistan and continue her education movement in pakistan girls ,let pak govt give her security,free house in Islamabad,free roti,free education
She did right to save her from extremist and lives in UK, SO????????????????????????????
Do u get free Roti, house in India..u have more slums...

DEJAVU

what about this.

Big Pharma Using India's Poor as 'Lab Rats' to Test Meds
https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/07/11-2

Blackwater

She did right to save her from extremist and lives in UK, SO????????????????????????????
Do u get free Roti, house in India..u have more slums...

she went to UK for treatment. now she is healthy she must return to pakistan, or her iman dol gaya after seeing free house,free roti and free education in UK

tom every pakistani who injured in bombblast,target killing and TTP firirng will go to UK:p:p

DEJAVU

she went to UK for treatment. now she is healthy she must return to pakistan, or her iman dol gaya after seeing free house,free roti and free education in UK

tom every pakistani who injured in bombblast,target killing and TTP firirng will go to UK:p:p
you can check any one Iman by saying in bolded?

Blackwater

Pakistani teen girl Malala seeks Bangladesh's help:taunt1::taunt1:

Malala seeks Bangladesh's help - bdnews24.com

Yousafzai emphasized that Bangladesh must play a strong role in expanding the widespread female education programmes to Pakistan.

:taunt1::taunt1: direct insult to pakistan with 110 nukes

Global Defence

New threads

Articles