Shooting in Paris

ashdoc

Country flag
According to Jean-Paul Gourévitch, there were 7.7 million Muslims( about 11 percent of the population) in metropolitan France in 2011.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Gunman Kills a Cop in Paris, Injures Another in Possible Terrorist Attack
© AP Photo/
NEWS
22:26 20.04.2017(updated 23:41 20.04.2017) Get short URL
French police say two shooters killed a police officer on Thursday in Paris while wounding another, who later died of his injuries.

A helicopter was seen grazing the immediate canopy of central Paris following the shooting incident. It appears the chopper is part of a police operation currently taking place.

One shooter has reportedly been killed, while the other is presumably still be at large. The area has been closed to pedestrians and passersby.

In early reports, police indicated the attack was probably an "act of terrorism." However, the French Interior Ministry has said it's too early to say what motivated the attack, and other police sources told Reuters the incident could have been an armed robbery attempt. French police have also said the shooter who was killed was known to them.

Eyewitnesses report one of the shooters stepped out of an auto near a police van and began firing "with a Kalashnikov," hitting a police officer. The deceased officer was standing guard near the Champs-Elysees metro station when one of the attackers took aim.

People in the area have been told to steer clear as a security operation unfolds. The country's Interior Ministry has announced that three metro stations near the area have been closed down for security reasons.

The event occurred just days before French voters head to polling booths in France's first round of presidential elections. Terrorism has been noted as a significant priority for many of the candidates: there have been more than a dozen serious terrorist attacks in the country in the past two years, most recently the attempted shooting last month in Paris's Orly airport.

There were a minimum of two individuals perpetrating the attacks in Paris, according to police reports.

French President Francois Hollande has scheduled an emergency meeting to address the incident, according to reports.

https://sputniknews.com/news/201704201052827000-gunman-kills-cop-paris-injured/

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
This has confirmed Le Pen victory. Leading to Frexit and close borders. Europe got royally fucked. Thanks to Religion of Peace.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Kuffar Hindooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos are very evil...............................

@Dark Lord

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You give too much credit to the French. There are still too many leftie loonies for Le Pen to win. She may get into the second round but then there will be a consolidation against her.
It is a very weird country, I haven't been able to read it. They have a casual attitude to Muslim immigratoin but ban burqas in public. They also have a very aggressive military policy. Allied with India. Very casual attitude towards sex and extra marital affairs so much so that paternity tests are illegal. WTF it doesn't fit into a neat little box at all and drives my OCD nuts.. Maybe @Razor or @pmaitra can shed some light.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
It is a very weird country, I haven't been able to read it. They have a casual attitude to Muslim immigratoin but ban burqas in public. They also have a very aggressive military policy. Allied with India. Very casual attitude towards sex and extra marital affairs so much so that paternity tests are illegal. WTF it doesn't fit into a neat little box at all and drives my OCD nuts.. Maybe @Razor or @pmaitra can shed some light.
All i know about french is that they keep on loosing wars and keep on surrendering

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In my experience, a lot of them try to be contrarian, sometime to the point of being self contradictory.

They are good to us in many ways and I don't have anything against them, it's just that they need to realize what's good for their on good.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

............................................................................................................................................................................

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
In my experience, a lot of them try to be contrarian, sometime to the point of being self contradictory.

They are good to us in many ways and I don't have anything against them, it's just that they need to realize what's good for their on good.
Agree, if Europe falls it is bad for the rest of us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles