Shocking: China considers any chinese in foreign countries as their spies

JayATL

I have always said that Chinese immigrants in the US are the most seditious lot. The majority of the lot are anti American .

This article which is almost 5 pages long is must read if you have the time. But the highlighted part shows that its not just I and many in the Us who believe them to be seditious - but also China that consider them as spies for the motherland. It speaks in length as to how china is all about stealing both economic and military secrets, firmly believing that why spend money on R&D when you can steal secrets and get it done faster.

China's Growing Spy Threat
Beijing fiercely denies it. Much of the world ignores it. But according to analysts and officials, the communist-controlled People's Republic of China operates the single largest intelligence-gathering apparatus in the world—and its growing appetite for secrets has apparently become insatiable.

From economic and military espionage to keeping tabs on exiled dissidents, China's global spying operations are rapidly expanding. And, therefore, so is the threat. Some analysts even argue the regime—which is also gobbling up such key natural resources as farmland, energy, and minerals—has an eye on dominating the world.

Estimates on the number of spies and agents employed by the communist state vary widely. According to public statements by French author and investigative journalist Roger Faligot, who has written several books about the regime's security services, there are around two million Chinese working directly or indirectly for China's intelligence apparatus.

Other analysts say it would be impossible to count the exact number. 'I doubt they know themselves,' says Richard Fisher, a senior fellow on Asian military affairs at the Washington-based International Assessment and Strategy Center. Regardless, the number is undoubtedly extraordinary. 'China can rightly claim to have the world's largest, most amorphous, but also most active intelligence sector,' he says.

That's partly because it operates very differently from most. 'When you consider that China's intelligence community views any foreign-deployed Chinese citizen, any Chinese delegation, all Chinese criminal networks, and all overseas Chinese with any tangible affinity or connection to the Motherland as a target for recruitment, then you have to find a different way to measure,' Fisher explains. 'This has to start with the consideration that any Chinese, especially those from China, from student to CEO, are potential active intelligence assets.'

China's Growing Spy Threat | The Diplomat

Last edited:

kickok1975

You should feel shame to propaganda such BS as a fellow immigrant's descendant. I suggest you to question secretary of energy Steven Chu, formal commerce secretary Gary Locke and President Obama first.

Tianshan

I have always said that Chinese immigrants in the US are the most seditious lot. The majority of the lot are anti American.
one group of immigrants think they are better than another group of immigrants?

maybe you should ask for them to be locked up

JayATL

You should feel shame to propaganda such BS as a fellow immigrant's descendant. I suggest you to question secretary of energy Steven Chu, formal commerce secretary Gary Locke and President Obama first.
one group of immigrants think they are better than another group of immigrants?

maybe you should ask for them to be locked up
Why you guys tripping on me-- its your own govt that looks to Chinese immigrants as spies as cited. besides all one has to do is see Chinese American posts on the net and you will see them being the mouthpiece of the Chinese govt, walking lock stock and barrel. Lastly, I said a majority of chinese americans are seditious not all...:) I know a handful maybe not :p

kickok1975

Why you guys tripping on me-- its your own govt that looks to Chinese immigrants as spies. besides all one has to do is see Chinese American posts on the net and you will see them being the mouthpiece of the Chinese govt, walking lock stock and barrel. Lastly, I said a majority of chinese americans are seditious not all...:) I know a handful maybe not :p
That's BS. You should do some research before open your mouth.

Blackwater

Chinese are very loyal to their country no matter where they are. This news can be true:sad::sad::sad::sad:

kickok1975

Chinese are very loyal to their country no matter where they are. This news can be true:sad::sad::sad::sad:
Isn't Indian not loyal to their country when they live overseas? Loyalty is one thing, spy is another thing, and it's a strong accusation.

JayATL

Isn't Indian not loyal to their country when they live overseas? Loyalty is one thing, spy is another thing, and it's a strong accusation.
Read the article- its your govt stance. besides just read 99% of chinese american posts on the net- they are anti america pro China everytime. besides , I'm just stating facts- chinese are know to be seditious lot in the US. Always bad mouthing the country - ironic that the freedom of speech is used to bad mouth us americans :)- Try that in china and you will get the firing squad.

JayATL

That's BS. You should do some research before open your mouth.
I have and the article has - Go into any defense forum as an example ... you will see Chinese Americans as the mouth piece of China bashing America always... heck have not found one yet to be honest that will stand up on any righteous issue for America. There is a bunch of you on PDF... there too every lot of the Chinese Americans curse out at America.

Now on the other hand majority of indian americans will stand on the side that is right and are pro america--- and won't take india's side parroting its govt. - when they disagree on merit.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well, there has been cases in the world where the Chinese scientists and others have passed on National Secrets to China.

There is no doubt that being a Han has its own aura that the Chinese live upto without realising that the country of their domicile is now their own country and where the loyalty lies.

Of course, most immigrants have a soft corner soft corner for the nation of their or their forefathers' origin, but when it comes to loyalty, they are usually for the nation of their domicile.

For the Hans, that may not always be the case.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I have and the article has - Go into any defense forum as an example ... you will see Chinese Americans as the mouth piece of China bashing America always... heck have not found one yet to be honest that will stand up on any righteous issue for America. There is a bunch of you on PDF... there too every lot of the Chinese Americans curse out at America.

Now on the other hand majority of indian americans will stand on the side that is right and are pro america--- and won't take india's side parroting its govt. - when they disagree on merit.
I have been to foreign forums, and it is true that the Chinese bash the US even though they mention all the time that they are US citizens. On the other hand, Indian origin US citizens are rather harsh on India and sing paeans about the US.

The contrast between the Chinese origin US citizens and those of other countries is quite stark and quite distinct.

kickok1975

If that's your belief, so be it. Welcome to conspiracy of American right wing party.

JayATL

There you have it. Ask Ray or others here, those that hang out on other forums too - has he yet to see ONE , I mean literally not kidding ( as in my case) see even ONE Chinese American not being china govt mouthpiece... and I'm not kidding when I say - even when it merited - they will still curse America. The Nobel peace prize is great example too...

The same Chinese American in the US who will cry foul if his/ her rights is trampled upon in the US-- were cursing the US for having a stance of allowing dissents speak freely in china. How freaking ironic and shallow is that????

JayATL

If that's your belief, so be it. Welcome to conspiracy of American right wing party.
See thats exactly how they talk- you speak on merit and chinese american talk just like you did. Its hilarious the similarity

'When you consider that China's intelligence community views any foreign-deployed Chinese citizen, any Chinese delegation, all Chinese criminal networks, and all overseas Chinese with any tangible affinity or connection to the Motherland as a target for recruitment, then you have to find a different way to measure,' Fisher explains. 'This has to start with the consideration that any Chinese, especially those from China, from student to CEO, are potential active intelligence assets.'

kickok1975

There you have it. Ask Ray or others here, those that hang out on other forums too - has he yet to see ONE , I mean literally not kidding ( as in my case) see even ONE Chinese American not being china govt mouthpiece... and I'm not kidding when I say - even when it merited - they will still curse America. The Nobel peace prize is great example too...

The same Chinese American in the US who will cry foul if his/ her rights is trampled upon in the US-- were cursing the US for having a stance of allowing dissents speak freely in china. How freaking ironic and shallow is that????
Please describe what's your terminology of Chinese government mouthpiece? And how do you know they are Chinese-American? And how did they curse America? You are living in your imaginary world and should come out face reality.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Chinese mouthpiece is the 50 cent army.

What JayATL is stating is correct.

Check WAB and PDF.

They claim even that Hong Kong is a total democracy!! :eek:

I just pointed out there political system and the fact that one article was dropped (under instructions from the Govt) from a Hong Kong newspaper that suggested solving the Tibet and Xinjiang problem would be by giving autonomy as is with Hong Kong.

Even with links from Hong Kong newspapers, they denied it with obfuscation and tangential arguments.

Last edited:

kickok1975

See thats exactly how they talk- you speak on merit and chinese american talk just like you did. Its hilarious the similarity
So tell me what curse I did to America and what mouthpiece I acted for Chinese government.

JayATL

I have been to foreign forums, and it is true that the Chinese bash the US even though they mention all the time that they are US citizens. On the other hand, Indian origin US citizens are rather harsh on India and sing paeans about the US.

The contrast between the Chinese origin US citizens and those of other countries is quite stark and quite distinct.
I won't take as far singing anything for America blindly. You see if you visualize my posting history there are many times I fiercely guard Indian interests. Hell, I'm an oddity in the US when it comes to politics. Most Indians are republicans in the US while I'm a bleeding heart centrized democrat.

what you and others don't get about me is- when it merits the case IMO- I will stand on the side of what is right. But hell ya! you right I love America, what's not to love! land of free and home of the brave...It provides me vast opportunity based on my skills and never have I felt any bias...But come on American political forums and you will see me give it as well as I do to India when I believe it merits it. equal opportunity basher :)

JayATL

Please describe what's your terminology of Chinese government mouthpiece? And how do you know they are Chinese-American? And how did they curse America? You are living in your imaginary world and should come out face reality.
Maybe there is an English language comprehension gap. How do I know they are Chinese American- they say so themselves and IDENTIFY themselves as Chinese Americans! LOL

I gave you a snippet of how they react when anything, even when its true , even when china is at fault ( noble peace prize threats it issued), they will say " Welcome to conspiracy of American right wing party."

JayATL

So tell me what curse I did to America and what mouthpiece I acted for Chinese government.
are you Chinese American? What did you think of American noble peace prize stance? I'm sure if I take the time to look into your posting ( which I can bet it would favor my opinion of you guys actions), I'll find you taking china's govt stance over the US every time. Tell me what did you think of the Sudan genocidal President being invited by china? What do you think of why China supports genocidal maniacs or even Pakistan that kills america soldeirs?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles