Shariah for Hind:

pankaj nema

Country flag
The Islamist desire of conquering India is not a " secret " at all

After all it is understandable why they are so desperate for India because without India the caliphate cannot be
formed

This gentlemen is really a nut case because he expects his desire to be fulfilled by merely
giving a speech when his ancestors could not achieve it through the sword
even after having so much time

His frustration is understandable . POOR CHAP :tsk: :tsk:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pankaj, why call him a gentleman? Then you blame digvijay for "Osamaji"

amitkriit

Pankaj, why call him a gentleman? Then you blame digvijay for "Osamaji"
I believe Indian government must use this moment, we must see how many of those "Mughal Lord" wannabes join the parade, and then we can take care of them, one after another. We must know our enemies very well, who they are how they think..........

Anjem must feel welcome in India, so that he can show his true colours, and so can his supporters.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Well it is like this

In our own country we have several ladies and gentlemen who are openly anti India when it comes to Kashmir
And our own leaders treat with utmost courtesy

SO I just took a cue from them

What is the harm in " calling " somebody a gentleman

You can still " rough him up " if the need arises

I love what Ronald Reagan once said

Talk softly but carry a BIG STICK

pankaj nema

Country flag
Correction

It was Roosevelt who originally said Talk softly but carry a big stick
but Reagan too used it frequently

pankaj nema

Country flag
Then you blame digvijay for "Osamaji"
Digvijay cannot be really blamed for using Osamaji

Poor Digvijay has a job to do that is to please BOTH his masters ie the Gandhi family as well as the voters

He will even dance , shirtless , if he is asked to

SHURIDH

i am a muslim but i think this person should not enter in india.he will creat distrubance among people.this people creat unwanted problem for indian muslim.out of 50muslim majority country at least more than 20 does not have shariah law.example turkey,indoneshia,bangladesh,sirya,ujbekistan,turkemenistan,kajakstan,albenia,tajakstan,kosovo.so whats the big deal.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Irony....Salama Rushdie who did not advocate violence against anyone was banned but this thug is comeing over? CONGRESS PARTYYYYYYYYY!!! MofOO..

amitkriit

i am a muslim but i think this person should not enter in india.he will creat distrubance among people.this people creat unwanted problem for indian muslim.out of 50muslim majority country at least more than 20 does not have shariah law.example turkey,indoneshia,bangladesh,sirya,ujbekistan,turkemenistan,kajakstan,albenia,tajakstan,kosovo.so whats the big deal.
Actually I want him to enter India, he will help us in identifying the black sheep, and count them. May be he is a double agent. This will also be a huge slap over the face of secularists, as I personally want the Right Wing to gain ground inside India.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We cannot allow him to come to india to count the black sheep. It will effect the huge majority of other Indians who want to do nothing with him. Send him to Antarctica.

Adux

Country flag
We cannot allow him to come to india to count the black sheep. It will effect the huge majority of other Indians who want to do nothing with him. Send him to Antarctica.
How is he any different from the chinese posters here? let him come ;)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
How is he any different from the chinese posters here? let him come ;)
He can come to the forum where we can screw him. His mere entry into India will create a lot of unwanted trouble.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
For anyone who does not know who he is!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Galaxy

Country flag
I read this news a month back. I have tracked all of his news which he said in last 1 month. Indeed, All so called Right-wing saffron brigade knows this very well. All waiting for the day if he comes and speak.

I personally want him to come and we should allow him to speak. IMO, There is large no. of Indian Muslims who support such things but silently but i want some people to support him openly. People like him will help and justify the rise in saffron right-wing groups/folks. :thumb:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Actually I want him to enter India, he will help us in identifying the black sheep, and count them. May be he is a double agent. This will also be a huge slap over the face of secularists, as I personally want the Right Wing to gain ground inside India.

Already happening my friend. But these idjits can certainly accelerate the whole process.

Mikkis

India is one of the few countries in the world where explicit idolatry is openly celebrated. Public displays of paganism are common with idols present in nearly every town and city.

Famous public idols include the Murudeshwara or Shiva statue in Karnataka, which stands at over 35 metres tall. Census reports show that over 800 million Hindus currently reside in India, with idols playing a big role in ritual practises.

Statues of public figures are also a common feature of the Indian landscape. The Indian state of Gujarat announced in 2011 a project to build the world's tallest statue paying 'tribute' to one of the foremost protagonists of Indian independence, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, a close companion of the tyrant Mohandas Gandhi.

Associating partners or equals to Allah (God) is seen as the biggest crime in Islam. Allah says in the Quran, ""¦Indeed, associating partners with Allah is a great injustice." [EMQ 31:13]

Islam also prohibits the construction of statues of living beings, men or women, righteous or wicked. Allah (God) relates to mankind (in the Quran) about the downfall of the people of 'Ad, who erected large statues in commemoration of pious men. They were destroyed by a terrible storm.

The establishment of the shariah in India will ultimately see an end to all public idols and statues. Although non-Muslims (Hindus, Buddhists etc.) will not be prohibited from practising their religion privately, construction of idols and statues (in the public arena) will.

Large scale projects outlining the destruction of public idols and statues will most likely be enforced, returning India back to her glorious Islamic past.

As a possible replacement to India's (public) idols and statues, we envisage the construction of Masjids (mosques), symbolising the transformation from polytheism to monotheism, from darkness to light.

Media Enquiries:

Anjem Choudary, Manager of Shariah Court of UK and former spokesman for Al-Muhajiroun 0044 7956 600 569

Mikkis

The Indian cinema industry, commonly referred to as Bollywood has a huge impact around the world. Bollywood produces some 1000 films every year and sells over 3 billion cinema tickets in the same period. It is one of the most recognised symbols of India commanding a hypnotic influence over its followers.

The impact of Bollywood in India and around the world should be a cause for great concern. The industry is luridly marred with corruption that has become progressively worse over the years. Notable examples include:

Polytheism (glorifying the worship of idols, false gods, actors, actresses etc.) The promotion of interfaith (making Hindus and Muslims equal) Anti-Muslim propaganda Acting Nudity Free-mixing Promiscuity and fornication The exploitation of women Music The reconquest of India by Muslims would see the complete demolition of Bollywood and the Indian cinema industry. Its presence would be deemed as wholly unacceptable and in total opposition to the ethos of Islam. Ultimately, significant steps would be taken in order to see its complete destruction.

With all remnants of the Bollywood industry thrown into the dustbins of history, possible uses of confiscated resources under Islamic rule include 'Da'wah' (the propagation of Islam) and Islamic education.

In conclusion, polytheism, interfaith and promiscuity and all of the other various ills of the Bollywood industry would be replaced with Islamic monotheism (Tawheed) and righteousness, providing a healthy environment for Muslims and non-Muslims to live under.

Media Enquiries:

Anjem Choudary, Manager of Shariah Court of UK and former spokesman for Al-Muhajiroun

Mikkis

Allah (God) informs mankind in the Quran about the first human being created, he was a Prophet and his name was Adam (peace be upon him); he is the origin of mankind and most importantly would worship Allah exclusively, without to set partners or intermediaries with Him.

Muslim scholars say that between Prophet Adam (peace be upon him) and the first act of polytheism was approximately 1000 years. After this period, a wretched community from mankind took up the heinous act of setting up partners with God (polytheism) by attributing godliness to idols.

Out of His Mercy, Allah (God) sent Prophet Nuh (peace be upon him) to correct this deviation, but out of arrogance they rejected his message and so were overcome by a terrible flood.

In conclusion, the concept of attributing godliness to creation is not a new one; religions incorporating such ideas have existed for thousands of years, but most importantly were never as old as the first religion, the right religion, the religion chosen by God, the religion called Islam.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles