Shariah for Hind:

amitkriit

Shariah for Hind

With less than 21 days before what is probably going to be India's biggest Muslim uprising, Shariah4Hind would like to declare as part of the ongoing campaign to establish Islamic governance in the Indian subcontinent the release of an unprecedented fatwa.
Anjem Chaudhary is coming to Delhi to start the process of establishment of an Islamic Empire, but the evil doers like Salman Rushdie, Taslima aren't welcome.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is he coming?

Well, India is in for some very interesting times!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Islamists : Funny Till The Bombs Go Off

Choudary: he might be a joke. But his followers?

What are we to make of Anjem Choudary, ex-leader of banned groups including Islam 4 UK, Muslims Against Crusades and, before that, of Al Muhajiroun – original meeting place of the terrorist gang which has just been convicted of a plot to blow up the London Stock Exchange?

The sophisticated view – taken by everyone from Justin Elliott in Salon to Rod Liddle in the Spectator – is that he is a harmless, publicity-seeking buffoon.

Here's Rod:

Anjem Choudray, who dreamed up the march, is one of those thick-as-mince gobby little chancers who could only possibly come from Britain — Welling, Kent, in this particular case. Think Derek Hatton, except with an additional ideological commitment to clitoridectomies and beheadings. Typically too dense to pass his medical exams, he became a solicitor but for some time has lived off state benefits while urging death upon the rest of us, sometimes as a handmaiden to the exponentially stupid 'Sheikh' Omar Bakri Mohammed (whom we kicked out of the country), and latterly as the guiding light behind the wonderful Islam4UK group — a terrific name, like www.shariaImlovingit.com or www.kuffirsmustdielol.co.uk. You can watch him on YouTube explaining to a BBC interviewer why no infidels are innocent, they all have to die, not my fault, Stephen, just how it is, according to Allah.
Elliott called him "Fox's Favorite Muslim Radical" because of his unerring ability to get himself invited back onto Fox News with his provocative statements. And it's true, Choudary is a brilliant wind-up merchant. Remember his 2009 March for Sharia, which he publicised by photoshopping minarets onto Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square to show how glorious Britain would look under the Caliphate? Or his proposed march in 2010 on Wootton Bassett, the town through which Britain's recent war dead make their solemn final journey from the fields of Afghanistan? Neither event transpired but perhaps that was never the point: these were merely the eye-catching initiatives of a shameless self-publicist.

An investigation into Anjem Choudary's past by the Daily Mail further exploded his image as an homme serieux.

One former friend said: 'I can't keep a straight face when I see "fundamentalist Muslim Anjem Choudary" in the papers attacking the British for drinking or having girlfriends.

'When I knew him, he liked to be called Andy, would often smoke cannabis spliffs all day, and was proud of his ability to down a pint of cider in a couple of seconds.

'And he was ruthless with girls. When he briefly worked as an English teacher for foreign students in London, he'd pull one of them every few days, sleep with her, then move on to another.

'If Sharia law was introduced, he would have been whipped and stoned to death many times over.'
And according to the Muslim Council of Britain's Inayat Bunglawala – generously billed in the Salon article as "a Muslim commentator who is involved in combatting extremism in Britain – Chowdary is a figure of no consequence in radical circles.

Bunglawala points to a 2009 demonstration at a parade in the town of Luton in which Choudary and his cohort held signs assailing British troops returning from Iraq as "butchers" and "terrorists."

Choudary and some of his followers had advertised the event by leafletting for a week among the 20,000-strong Muslim population in the town, says Bunglawala, who has closely tracked Choudary's career. But the turnout was vanishingly small. "Literally only 20 people showed up and yet they got the front pages of just about every right-wing tabloid the next day. Even the BBC gave them a lot of coverage on that." Bunglawala observes: "It's almost a symbiotic relationship between Choudary and the right-wing papers."
All this may indeed be true. Choudary, very likely, is a ridiculous oaf. And many of the home grown Islamist cells now plotting 7/7-style outrages may indeed be made up of the kind of risible incompetents mocked in the Spectator by Rod Liddle and lampooned in the funny, pretend-brave but issue-ducking cop-out movie Four Lions.

But I wonder if this Islamist-terrorists-are-a-joke meme doesn't play into the enemy's hands. Sure, it can sometimes make sense to defang the opposition by diminishing them through ridicule – Hitler has only got one ball, etc – but this smacks to me more like a case of denial and perhaps of moral cowardice. We'd rather not face up to the full political and social implications of the home grown Islamist terror threat, so instead we tell ourselves it's all a bit of a laugh, nothing to get too worked up about.

Those bombs, though, had they gone off would have torn through the flesh of real people, ripping off limbs, tearing apart families, causing untold fear and misery. I doubt any of the victims would have been much consoled to learn that the people responsible were a joke.

Islamists: funny till the bombs go off – Telegraph Blogs

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Is he really coming? In person?

I still think there is some hoax here. I doubt if he will be allowed to come and stir up trouble with his agenda here!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Great Hizbullah Chief, Kasab the state guest and now Anjam Chowdhur....I feel like I am already living in an islamic Bigoted state errrr Secular is what we are......and RSS flies pakistani flag errrrr Ram sene, and all such people are RSS (by secular definition) however, these guys/terrorists are all different and emulate white doves....above all great for Indian secularism! :)

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Great Hizbullah Chief, Kasab the state guest and now Anjam Chowdhur....I feel like I am already living in an islamic Bigoted state errrr Secular is what we are......and RSS flies pakistani flag errrrr Ram sene, and all such people are RSS (by secular definition) however, these guys/terrorists are all different and emulate white doves....above all great for Indian secularism! :)
I believe you scored a self goal here.

Hezbollah Chief in India when ? And Hezbollah isn't a declared terrorist organization, at least GoI hasn;t delcared it. India is a huge donor to Palestine cause, and HezB represents the will of the majority ? He wouldn't have the guts to come here, if he weren't invited, and he wouldn't be invited, if it weren't strategically important.

Kasab is a prisoner and enjoying our fast legal system.

Anjem Chowdhury is a buffoon, lets see if he makes it to our shores. Zakir Naik is a bigger nuisance than him imo.

And what do we do to Salman Rushdie, MF Hussain, Taslima ?

amitkriit

Who is responsible? We must blame ourselves, Hindu community is divided, and politicians are doing whatever needs to be done to keep themselves in power.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Shariah for my ass.

As I predicted in the other thread,Tajinder Bagga has already tweeted about that

Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena work start against 3rd March Delhi, Sharia 4 Hind Rally. Soon we will show you the cancellation orders of Rally
Have fun guys, kicking some Halal ass :D

Last edited:

Vyom

Seeker
This guy can't do nothing (<---American). All he can do is strengthen the belief among Indians about the dangers of Islamic extremism. Let him proceed, some people need a serious jolt to wake up.

Adux

Country flag
. Zakir Naik is a bigger nuisance than him imo.
This is true, he is taaqiya king and dangerous to Indian union. Its about time he met with an accident courtesy GoI

KS

Bye bye DFI
This is the site specially designed to convert us pagans to the true light :D

Shariah 4 Hind

BTW Singh and Blackwater , is this true ?

Nanak, in one of his Janam Sakhis, said the religion of Islam is true. It was because of this that he went on pilgrimage to Mecca, and adopted all the tenets of Islam. His sacred relics at Dera Baba Nanak bear the clearest testimony to his profession of the Islamic Kalima, "There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet", and those at Guru Har Sahai in the Ferozepore District, include a copy of the Holy Quran. He also proclaimed that enmity to Islam was enmity to the light that comes from heaven.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Why Hindus Should Embrace Islam

The terms Hindu or Hinduism are usually associated with individuals who follow a mixture of beliefs originating from the Indian Subcontinent. Religious practises include the worship of God via mediums such as idols, parents or saints through various complicated rituals approved by priests otherwise known as brahmins.

Although, claims have been made connecting Hinduism with books such as the Bhagavat Gita or Vedas, little can be said about their authenticity given the fact that there are no legitimate chains of narration affirming the purity of these texts. Differences in religious practises between Tamil Hindu's and Gujarati Hindu's, for example, help to illustrate this fact.

Re-incarnation: injustice?

Re-incarnation is paramount to Hinduism, asserting the fact that disabled individuals are products of evil deeds performed in previous lives and consequently looked down upon, while healthier and more able individuals are assumed to be closer to the path of liberation (moksha) and deemed more reputable. Glen Hoddle's (former England football manager) famous comments on this topic are a good example to refer to.

Nationalism: proud to be Indian?

Nationalism is neither despised nor dispraised but rather encouraged and viewed as something good. The preservation of India or Bharat generally remains an important issue among Hindu's fuelling racism as well as restricting the religion to an ethnicity; the caste system although disapproved by the government openly flourishes, condemning dark-skinned individuals, with particular surnames, to a life of hard labour and ridicule, albeit at the expense of their supposed 'evil deeds'.

Free-Mixing: non-existent

Segregation between genders is generally overlooked, especially between distant relatives, and tends to fluctuate given the trend of the society as well as compromise heavily in areas such as education i.e. schools, colleges and universities, for example. The beauty of the Hindu woman is often exposed in terms of her arms, hair and stomach and the Hindu man commonly reveals his private body parts in religious practises such as the Kumbh Mela.

Secular: no system of life

Hinduism, by its nature is a secular religion, providing no system of life for mankind to live under. Integration with democracy and man-made law are part and parcel of its composition and thus it is subject to manipulation and dilution.

A call to you to embrace Islam!

Oh reader! Islam came to liberate mankind from the worship and obedience of the creation to the exclusive worship and obedience of the Creator (without intermediaries), it is a divine belief from which emanates a complete system of life (shari'ah), containing answers for everything you could possibly think of from tying your shoe laces to conquering the world!

In addition to that, it is not enough for you to simply affirm the existence of God, or His right of worship, rather you must declare and accept His final messenger Muhammad (saw) and the Deen of Al-Islam which abrogates all other religions that have passed or are to follow:

Allah (swt) says in the Qur'an, "The only Deen accepted by Allah is Al-Islam." [EMQ 3:85]

Oh reader! Muhammad bin Qasim (ra) brought Islam to the Indian Subcontinent in the year 715 A.D and indeed many responded to his call...isn't it time you responded?
The bolded parts I agree to :

1) Hindus always look to the preservation of India or Bharat as it is their holy land
2) Hinduism by nature is a secular religion.

maomao

Country flag
I believe you scored a self goal here.

Hezbollah Chief in India when ? And Hezbollah isn't a declared terrorist organization, at least GoI hasn;t delcared it. India is a huge donor to Palestine cause, and HezB represents the will of the majority ? He wouldn't have the guts to come here, if he weren't invited, and he wouldn't be invited, if it weren't strategically important.

Kasab is a prisoner and enjoying our fast legal system.

Anjem Chowdhury is a buffoon, lets see if he makes it to our shores. Zakir Naik is a bigger nuisance than him imo.

And what do we do to Salman Rushdie, MF Hussain, Taslima ?
1) May be, however, I never stated - 'Inside India' you interpreted my statement at your own convenience!

2) Yes at present Hizbollah isn't a declared terror organization 'In India' - so was SIMI!

3) Again, you are correct when you say kasab enjoys our fast legal system - even when he has been sentenced to death....who is protecting him??...I am sure it's not you and me!

4) Zakir Naik is a poster boy for all radicals who want others to believe Islam =Modern science - so on and so forth; Anjem is a an Islamic Romeo/ Kalandar!

5) MF Hussain is dead. Salman R and Taslima are a danger/impediment to the divine secular fabric of this nation; hence, they should be kept out or better send them for Ziba!

Indeed a self-goal by me - man you took me by balls! ;)

lemontree

Professional
What if we decide to allow the Kashmiri's to actually follow their sharia court for 6 months!!
All thieves - would have their hands chopped. (No jail sentences for them).
All rapists - opps sorry there may be no rape convictions, as 4 pious muslim men as witnesses would be hard to find.
All adulters - to be stonned to death.
etc, etc....

maomao

Country flag
This is the site specially designed to convert us pagans to the true light :D

Shariah 4 Hind

BTW Singh and Blackwater , is this true ?

This pure BS by these Islamist ! We all know how these pakis/islamists have been targeting non-muslim gals (especially) Sikh girls in UK - for sex and prostitution....This type of BS accelerates their assertion and justifies their actions to claim Maal-e-Ganimat i.e Sikh women and other non-muslim gals! True light .......yeah sure...we have ex-Hindu/Buddhists aka pakis next door living under true light! :)

KS

Bye bye DFI
Anyway I say let the guy come in and give his speech.

It would be fun. :pop:

This pure BS by these Islamist ! We all know how these pakis/islamists have been targeting non-muslim gals (especially) Sikh girls in UK - for sex and prostitution....This type of BS accelerates their assertion and justifies their actions to claim Maal-e-Ganimat i.e Sikh women and other non-muslim gals!
Thought so. It looked almost as fake as a photoshop of a granny in a bikini.

Blackwater

Shariah for Hind

Anjem Chaudhary is coming to Delhi to start the process of establishment of an Islamic Empire, but the evil doers like Salman Rushdie, Taslima aren't welcome.

is he coming with his holliness zahil hamid ji. He is all ready reached Panipat eating prantha at dhabha on GT road. Did anybody see his holliness????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

pankaj nema

Country flag
I think we should welcome Anjem Choudhary

He is a mad person no doubt about it and he cannot be made to change his views

First let us see how many supporters he has in India

Let him give him a speech near Jama Masjid if he wants

Because he is not the problem The problem will arise if he manages to attract large crowds of Indian
Muslims who applaud him or take out huge rallies and processions in his support

That would be a signal that his line of thinking is finding favour amongst his targetted audience

Global Defence

New threads

Articles