Sharad Pawar faints in Lok Sabha

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Blackwater, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

New Delhi: Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar was on Tuesday taken ill in the Lok Sabha where he felt a bit dizzy just after conclusion of the Question Hour. There were reports that the NCP chief fainted in the lobby of the Lok Sabha but this was not immediately confirmed.
    Pawar, 71, was taken away in an official car from Parliament premises accompanied by his daughter and Baramati MP Supriya Sule and Union Minister Praful Patel.
    An ambulance was waiting for Pawar but he chose to leave Parliament in an official car.

Sharad Pawar faints in Lok Sabha: reports - Politics - Politics News - ibnlive

3. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

only one world for him RINP Rest In No Peace:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mad Indian likes this.
  4. Drsomnath999

Drsomnath999 lord of 32 teeth Elite Member

i think somebody told him that someguy has illegally entered & wants to slap him inside the parliament :laugh:

5. lemontree

lemontree Defence Professionals Defence Professionals

He had to faint...IT has forzen Jet Airways accounts for non-payment of service tax.

It makes me wonder,...why do these politicos invest in airlines, which is such a loss making venture. Sharad Pawar (Jet Airways), Praful Patel (Spice Jet), etc...

Mulayam Singh Yadav, is the best, he controls the opium trade in UP (thats why he needs the goonds).

6. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I think the heat that he is facing is getting to be too much for him.

7. Aayush

Aayush Regular Member

Lets call up the guy who slapped him.
    One more slap will wake him up
    :lol: :rofl: :D

8. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

From your post, i have these questions

1. Spice jet is owned by my state scum DMK goons- Dayanidhi Maran and Sun Network AFAIK and so how is the Praful patel involed in this?

2. So you all know that SP is a party of goons and criminals, who have managed an absolute majority in the UP assembly. So what is there to cheer about in this election?

3. and Why did the SP win this election? Whose vote was critical for their win(i think its the Muslim vote but hey thats just me). If i am right, why is our accusation that Muslims vote on identity rather than governance or development false? this is OT, but could not help muself

9. lemontree

lemontree Defence Professionals Defence Professionals

Yes you are right, I stand corrected. Probably Praful sold his stake. But when the airline had started, then he had a major stake. Funds routed through the Mauratius route, just like Sharad Pawar.

It is rumoured that Mayawati did try to take control of the opium pie, but failed.
    Nothing to cheer about the UP results. 5 years of decay.

From media reports, that are doing a postmortem of the UP election results. It appears that Congress played the Muslim reservations issue to try and polarise the muslim voters. BJP walked into the trap and opposed the muslim reservation issue. The voters got polarised into against the BJP, but Congress seems to have goofed up with Rahul Gandhi and the votes went to SP instead. This was basically the muslims trying to keep the BJP out of power in the state. That is all.

Unfortunately in India, religious polarisation plays such an important roll in elections. Unlike in Goa, when people have choosen differently, and it was a true representation of the peoples wishes with 80% electorate coming out to vote. If the BJP govt in Goa keeps the BD/ RSS radical out and sticks to governance issue, then Goa will vote for them in the General elections in of 2014.

parijataka and Mad Indian like this.